Game of thrones Season 3 episode 2

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 dragonmaster64
Member since 2003 • 6104 Posts

what do you think?

i found it very appealing cant wait for the next espisode.

NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts
I still never understood why Jaime want keeps on trying to get away from her and kill the her when shes bringing him back home and helping him.
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dragonmaster64
I still never understood why Jaime want keeps on trying to get away from her and kill the her when shes bringing him back home and helping him.NEWMAHAY
i saw a similar post on a youtube video and the same thing struck me. im surprised i didnt think of it. the only notable reasons i can think of are his pride. held captive by a female. also maybe he doesnt mind but resists anyways knowing that brein wont kill him. like hell get to kingslanding anyway but if he can escape her and get their himself that will be better.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#4 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
I enjoyed Theon Greyjoy getting tortured
Monkeyborgz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Monkeyborgz
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I'm still about 2/3 through season 2. Can't wait to get my hands on 3!
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CleanPlayer
Also I'm curious if King Joffrey will be humanized? But it's highly unlikely because I'm convinced he is the spawn of Satan
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dragonmaster64
I enjoyed Theon Greyjoy getting torturedCleanPlayer
i did to but it appears that their not entirely going in the way of the book.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CleanPlayer
[QUOTE="CleanPlayer"]I enjoyed Theon Greyjoy getting tortureddragonmaster64

I've heard about that too and that's fine with me. TV shows did the same thing with Walking Dead and Dexter. I've yet to read the Fire and Ice books, but one day I will
Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts
I loved the episode, except that scene with Cat talking about Jon. That was Completely out of character.. But Book Cat and TV Cat are entirely different characters at this point, so i don't care anymore... Other than that, the episode was great. I loved the introduction of the Reeds. And the Arya stuff was pretty awesome too. :D

How so? In the books we don't see him again until book 5, but at this time he is being tortured. They didn't make this up.
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dragonmaster64
[QUOTE="harry_james_pot"]I loved the episode, except that scene with Cat talking about Jon. That was Completely out of character.. But Book Cat and TV Cat are entirely different characters at this point, so i don't care anymore... Other than that, the episode was great. I loved the introduction of the Reeds. And the Arya stuff was pretty awesome too. :D

How so? In the books we don't see him again until book 5, but at this time he is being tortured. They didn't make this up.

i didnt read all the books i just went to the wikis. like mostly about the ramsey. i read the song of ice/fire wiki and game of thrones wiki both say different things about ramsey bolton. about winterfell, who they kill...etc
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 harry_james_pot  Moderator
I've heard about that too and that's fine with me. TV shows did the same thing with Walking Dead and Dexter. I've yet to read the Fire and Ice books, but one day I willCleanPlayer
Not exactly. With GOT it's the same as the books, but certain events gets moved around, or new scenes added to give some characters more screen time. Small things like that. But With The Walking Dead it's like a whole different story that has nothing to do with what happens in the comics.
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dragonmaster64
[QUOTE="CleanPlayer"]I've heard about that too and that's fine with me. TV shows did the same thing with Walking Dead and Dexter. I've yet to read the Fire and Ice books, but one day I willharry_james_pot
Not exactly. With GOT it's the same as the books, but certain events gets moved around, or new scenes added to give some characters more screen time. Small things like that. But With The Walking Dead it's like a whole different story that has nothing to do with what happens in the comics.

are you sure? [spoiler] like for sir rodric (who was in winterfell) we see theon kill him. but in books i think ramsey kills him? thats what the wiki of song says. theres more to. [/spoiler]
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 harry_james_pot  Moderator
[QUOTE="harry_james_pot"][QUOTE="CleanPlayer"]I've heard about that too and that's fine with me. TV shows did the same thing with Walking Dead and Dexter. I've yet to read the Fire and Ice books, but one day I willdragonmaster64

are you sure? [spoiler] like for sir rodric (who was in winterfell) we see theon kill him. but in books i think ramsey kills him? thats what the wiki of song says. theres more to. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] Well, they moved a lot of character that get introduced in book 2 into season 3, due to budget reasons i think. Ramsey was one of them, so they ended up getting Theon to kill him. [/spoiler] These are still "small changes" compared to The Walking Dead. :P
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dragonmaster64
[QUOTE="harry_james_pot"][QUOTE="dragonmaster64"][QUOTE="harry_james_pot"] Not exactly. With GOT it's the same as the books, but certain events gets moved around, or new scenes added to give some characters more screen time. Small things like that. But With The Walking Dead it's like a whole different story that has nothing to do with what happens in the comics.

[spoiler] Well, they moved a lot of character that get introduced in book 2 into season 3, due to budget reasons i think. Ramsey was one of them, so they ended up getting Theon to kill him. [/spoiler] These are still "small changes" compared to The Walking Dead. :P

oh i see. can anyone explain why jaimi wants to esscape breinne when shes taking him to kings landing? i have my reasons but...
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

just finished season one last night. saw all of season two except episode three and four i think. i also saw season three episode one. i will watch the rest of season two and season three episode two tonight. this really is one of the best shows i have ever seen on tv.

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts
I enjoyed Theon Greyjoy getting torturedCleanPlayer
Who is torturing him without a bastard of bolton? (haven't had the chance to watch the 3rd season)
Commander-Gree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Commander-Gree
Member since 2009 • 4929 Posts

I sort of like that though. They give us scenes that would not have been possible due to the POV storytelling in the books and all of the changes seem to work. I can't speak for season 3 though, since I don't have HBO and will have to wait for it to appear on iTunes next year.
Avatar image for WolfattheDoor34
WolfattheDoor34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 WolfattheDoor34
Member since 2006 • 3278 Posts

just finished season one last night. saw all of season two except episode three and four i think. i also saw season three episode one. i will watch the rest of season two and season three episode two tonight.

-Renegade

:lol:

nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

I really enjoyed it though my brother thinks its too much talking still. There are definitely some inconsistencies with the book too. It was still quite entertaining for me though.

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dragonmaster64
[QUOTE="CleanPlayer"]I enjoyed Theon Greyjoy getting torturedpie-junior
Who is torturing him without a bastard of bolton? (haven't had the chance to watch the 3rd season)

i thought it was ramsey who was torturing. ramsey is the bastard if im not mistaken?
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts
I liked it. Not enough Arya.
wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts
[QUOTE="pie-junior"][QUOTE="CleanPlayer"]I enjoyed Theon Greyjoy getting tortureddragonmaster64

i thought it was ramsey who was torturing. ramsey is the bastard if im not mistaken?

Its not entirely clear at this point. At the end of season 2 he is taken by his ironborn men instead of Ramsay incognito. Also, IMO the room looks a hell of alot more like somewhere on the iron islands, not to mention the guards uniforms and the fact that they dumped water on him. Also, how would Asha (Yara) have any influence at the Dreadfort for her to communicate with him? I wouldnt be surprised if this was his dad torturing him. /rant Overall I am still enjoying the series a lot, but the book constantly edges it out after the first season. I hope they can redeem themselves with "The Bear and the Maiden Fair" and The Rains of Castemere" this season.
wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 wolverine4262
Can someone please answer this? ( less its a major spoilerI can't for the life of me figure this out and u have read books one and two. In the scene where they introduce the queen of thorns. Margery Tyrells's grandmother. She said to Margery and Sansa that her son ( Margery's father and king of high garden ) is riding a lion. Lion being a lanister... Who in the hell could she be talking about? What lanister is bedding the king of high garden?Motokid6
It wasnt a literal statement. Just that he has allied with Tywin.
wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 wolverine4262

O, ok thanks. Sorry about the typos. I hate doin this on a damn phone. I cant edit on it...

I have more questions. Two book questions. No spoilers...

1.) What happened to little and big Walder Frey after Theon was captured? If i remember they went with him to hunt down Bran, but i havent seen them since.

2.) What was Bolton's bastard "Reek" doing in Winterfell at the time Theon broke in?

Motokid6
1) I think they are still with Ramsay. They dont really have any significance so I dont remember. 2) I was always under the impression that Ramsay was Reek the whole time, the original Reek being dead.
DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DharmaMember77
Member since 2010 • 2377 Posts

enhanced-buzz-20033-1365194842-17.jpg.

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dragonmaster64

DharmaMember77
lool
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dragonmaster64

[QUOTE="wolverine4262"][QUOTE="Motokid6"]

O, ok thanks. Sorry about the typos. I hate doin this on a damn phone. I cant edit on it...

I have more questions. Two book questions. No spoilers...

1.) What happened to little and big Walder Frey after Theon was captured? If i remember they went with him to hunt down Bran, but i havent seen them since.

2.) What was Bolton's bastard "Reek" doing in Winterfell at the time Theon broke in?

Motokid6

1) I think they are still with Ramsay. They dont really have any significance so I dont remember. 2) I was always under the impression that Ramsay was Reek the whole time, the original Reek being dead.

Thats true. But still what was Ramsay doing in Winterfell? Now i thought to myself that maybe Reek was killed by Ramsay after he had left to get help for Theon. But when Ramsay took off his helmet Theon asked himself "Where did he get armor like that?" Meaning it was the same person. So.. what in the hell was he doing in Winterfell in the first place?

O and btw there is so much win in that picture.

is this in the books or the show? i didnt think ramsey made an appearance yet.
wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 wolverine4262

Thats true. But still what was Ramsay doing in Winterfell? Now i thought to myself that maybe Reek was killed by Ramsay after he had left to get help for Theon. But when Ramsay took off his helmet Theon asked himself "Where did he get armor like that?" Meaning it was the same person. So.. what in the hell was he doing in Winterfell in the first place?

Motokid6
I dont know if it is explained how or why he gets there. Its pretty obvious that his father was always intent on betraying Robb, so maybe he sent Ramsay there for w/e reason.
wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 wolverine4262
I do believe the person that captured Brienne and Jaime at the end of ep2 was Ramsay. I forget though ive yet to watch it again. Didnt he announce himself as Roose Bolton's son? If not... well... sorry. And yes. Wolverine id say its safe to say that Roose has his own agenda he has yet to reveal.Motokid6
He didnt say who he was, but its (sigh) a new character. He is essentially a nobody replacing the awesome character Vargo Hoat, who they decided wasnt good enough for the show. His name is Locke. Bolton mentions him as their greatest hunter or some shit in the first episode.
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dragonmaster64

[QUOTE="dragonmaster64"][QUOTE="Motokid6"]

Motokid6

is this in the books or the show? i didnt think ramsey made an appearance yet.

I do believe the person that captured Brienne and Jaime at the end of ep2 was Ramsay. I forget though ive yet to watch it again. Didnt he announce himself as Roose Bolton's son? If not... well... sorry. And yes. Wolverine id say its safe to say that Roose has his own agenda he has yet to reveal.

im not sure if that is ramsay. but what you say about roose, he came off as an ally of robb then a person with his own agenda.
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 harry_james_pot  Moderator
[QUOTE="wolverine4262"][QUOTE="dragonmaster64"][QUOTE="pie-junior"] Who is torturing him without a bastard of bolton? (haven't had the chance to watch the 3rd season)

Its not entirely clear at this point. At the end of season 2 he is taken by his ironborn men instead of Ramsay incognito. Also, IMO the room looks a hell of alot more like somewhere on the iron islands, not to mention the guards uniforms and the fact that they dumped water on him. Also, how would Asha (Yara) have any influence at the Dreadfort for her to communicate with him? I wouldnt be surprised if this was his dad torturing him. /rant Overall I am still enjoying the series a lot, but the book constantly edges it out after the first season. I hope they can redeem themselves with "The Bear and the Maiden Fair" and The Rains of Castemere" this season.

[spoiler] At the end of season 2, when the iron men knocked out Theon, they couldn't have escaped because Winterfell was surrounded by Ramsey and his men. They probably handed him over to them in exchange to let them go or something. I'm certain the torture scenes are in the dreadfort. And Asha does not have any influence there.. Obviously that guy who wants to help him is actually Ramsey, and he sent him out so he can run after him with his hounds or something. He does love to hunt, remember? :P [/spoiler]
dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dragonmaster64

read this it explains everything 

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 wolverine4262

Well just goes to show you.. once you have this show figured out... you dont. lol. Well it is only episode two. I REALLY hope that.. if that person was not Ramsay.. then maybe. Just maybe Ramsay is with Vargo and the Bloody Mummers. I hope they introduce them so badly. And.. Thorros of Myr really needs to whip out a burning sword. When he knocked Arya's sword out of her hands i yelled to myself "WHY WAS IT NOT ON FIRE?!" So im hoping hes just disguising himself. Id imagine him being a red priest would give him reason to do so.

And heres another question. These men. The Brotherhood without Banners. There acting under Beric Dondarion right? Who was last seen taking direct orders from Ned Stark. making these people great allies, no? Meaning Arya could not have been captured by better people.

Motokid6
Thoros' sword will burn. They showed it in the previews... unless that was actually Dondarion. Yes, to the last questions except they have their own goals that dont necessarily sinc with Arya's... That part of the episode was another thing I didnt like. When the Hound said "girl" to her, Arya's instant reaction would have been to run (she does it dozens of times in the books it feels like). Instead she turns around and stares like an idiot.
wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 wolverine4262
[QUOTE="harry_james_pot"] [spoiler] At the end of season 2, when the iron men knocked out Theon, they couldn't have escaped because Winterfell was surrounded by Ramsey and his men. They probably handed him over to them in exchange to let them go or something. I'm certain the torture scenes are in the dreadfort. And Asha does not have any influence there.. Obviously that guy who wants to help him is actually Ramsey, and he sent him out so he can run after him with his hounds or something. He does love to hunt, remember? :P [/spoiler]

Ooh sounds good. I hope you are right.
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 harry_james_pot  Moderator
[QUOTE="wolverine4262"] Thoros' sword will burn. They showed it in the previews... unless that was actually Dondarion.

It is Dondarion. It's clear if you paused at that frame.
wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 wolverine4262
Rewatching now, is Loras not a member of the kings guard? Also tje scene with Joffrey and Cersei is amazing
THGarrett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#44 THGarrett
Member since 2003 • 2574 Posts

DharmaMember77
Damn, Sansa is pure jail bait.
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#45 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

okay i am all caught up, just got to watch season three episode two.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

[QUOTE="Motokid6"]

Well just goes to show you.. once you have this show figured out... you dont. lol. Well it is only episode two. I REALLY hope that.. if that person was not Ramsay.. then maybe. Just maybe Ramsay is with Vargo and the Bloody Mummers. I hope they introduce them so badly. And.. Thorros of Myr really needs to whip out a burning sword. When he knocked Arya's sword out of her hands i yelled to myself "WHY WAS IT NOT ON FIRE?!" So im hoping hes just disguising himself. Id imagine him being a red priest would give him reason to do so.

And heres another question. These men. The Brotherhood without Banners. There acting under Beric Dondarion right? Who was last seen taking direct orders from Ned Stark. making these people great allies, no? Meaning Arya could not have been captured by better people.

wolverine4262

Thoros' sword will burn. They showed it in the previews... unless that was actually Dondarion. Yes, to the last questions except they have their own goals that dont necessarily sinc with Arya's... That part of the episode was another thing I didnt like. When the Hound said "girl" to her, Arya's instant reaction would have been to run (she does it dozens of times in the books it feels like). Instead she turns around and stares like an idiot.

She wouldn't have reached far. That guy with the bow could have taken her out form a good distance.

Plus, one little girl can't outrun over 10 grown men.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
Not the best episode but it was good at setting the stage. I'm ready to see the climax of a lot of the events that this episode has eluded to and even begun.
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

This season is going to suck. Shit won't go down until season 4.

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 dragonmaster64

This season is going to suck. Shit won't go down until season 4.

Obviously_Right
im already liking this season.
Avatar image for WolfattheDoor34
WolfattheDoor34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 WolfattheDoor34
Member since 2006 • 3278 Posts
ACTION ACTION WHERES THE ACTION GUYS VIOLENCE ACTION BATTLES WHAT IS GOING ON??