Friendzoned stories?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1che3zeman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 1che3zeman1
Member since 2010 • 347 Posts

sex1r5.jpg
Just saw this on FB, poor guy is friendzone to oblivion.

What are your friendzone stories?

DharmaMember77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DharmaMember77
Member since 2010 • 2377 Posts

This girl I like is currently living with her BF

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
I liked a girl. Invited to her party at a club. She dances with another guy and tells me I'm like a little brother to her.
lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts

My only experiences with friendzoning is when I did it it to the girl haha :D

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts
I liked a girl. Invited to her party at a club. She dances with another guy and tells me I'm like a little brother to her. lonewolf604
Wow, she's a dumb*ss.
lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lo_Pine

My only experiences with friendzoning is when I did it it to the girl haha :D

lo_Pine

...fine thats not totally true :P. The really rich, hot girls at school were nice and I'd talk to them because they were in my AP classes but they always went for the football players and I played soccer at the time so I always knew it would be a no go even if I tried. Also, they were way too into themselves at that time.

Friendzoning sounds like a very 'high school' term to me. For me nowadays it's more about meeting people and if I happen to find a girl that likes me back it's OK. Not every girl I talk to is one that I want to immediately bang anymore.

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

I liked a girl. Invited to her party at a club. She dances with another guy and tells me I'm like a little brother to her.

lonewolf604

Wow.

That's too bad.

Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bane_09
Member since 2010 • 3394 Posts

[QUOTE="lonewolf604"]

Necrifer

Wow.

That's too bad.

Yeah I would have died a little inside

Well I've been friendzoned more times than not but my stories aren't as bad as the OP

lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lo_Pine

[QUOTE="Necrifer"]

[QUOTE="lonewolf604"]

Bane_09

Wow.

That's too bad.

Yeah I would have died a little inside

Well I've been friendzoned more times than not but my stories aren't as bad as the OP

Yeah...tell ya the truth I didn't really pay attention to the OP because it made me cringe so much. lol, man after something like that I'd... be so mad that well, ahem. I'd be fvckin pissed.
Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

Some girl back in high school liked me. I didn't like her. She hit puberty and became hot. I liked her. She had a bf. Was friendzoned.

Ended up dating and banging her a year later.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

I've been friendzoned countless times. And no, I haven't been bothered by that because I don't mind friendship with the opposite sex; in fact, I welcome it. I understand how disappointing it can be to be friendzoned by someone you really like, but I personally have no problem with just being close friends with a woman.

norm41x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 norm41x
Member since 2011 • 813 Posts

I was constantly friendzoned by every single girl in high school because they just liked my long curly hair...

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts

Some girl back in high school liked me. I didn't like her. She hit puberty and became hot. I liked her. She had a bf. Was friendzoned.

Optical_Order

She hit puberty and you banged her a year later? What were you guys? 14?

Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

[QUOTE="Optical_Order"]

Hexagon_777

She hit puberty and you banged her a year later? What were you guys? 14?

Well, when you put it like that... :P

She was a really late bloomer apparently. We were 18.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#15 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts
There is a girl. My GF/Friend who is not specifying whether or not we are just friends or if we are still together because she still tells me that she loves me but she tells all her friends that but at the same time, if we go a long time without talking (which is like 5 days to her), when we talk again she gets all "I missed you so much!" but she is also telling me how good of a friend I am. So in all honesty, I dont know if I have been friendzoned or if I have a Girlfriend. This girl is the Mormon girl, you know. I think its sad that I dont even know if she is my GF or my friend.
norm41x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 norm41x
Member since 2011 • 813 Posts

Lol, in between zoned?

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kevlar101

Lol, in between zoned?

norm41x
You talking to me? :P
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ghoklebutter

There is a girl. My GF/Friend who is not specifying whether or not we are just friends or if we are still together because she still tells me that she loves me but she tells all her friends that but at the same time, if we go a long time without talking (which is like 5 days to her), when we talk again she gets all "I missed you so much!" but she is also telling me how good of a friend I am. So in all honesty, I dont know if I have been friendzoned or if I have a Girlfriend. This girl is the Mormon girl, you know. I think its sad that I dont even know if she is my GF or my friend.Kevlar101
She sounds like she's just a close friend. Don't take that as a reason to estrange yourself from her, though; close friendships are rare. You should cherish them. Besides, there are other people out there who are potential partners.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Kevlar101

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]There is a girl. My GF/Friend who is not specifying whether or not we are just friends or if we are still together because she still tells me that she loves me but she tells all her friends that but at the same time, if we go a long time without talking (which is like 5 days to her), when we talk again she gets all "I missed you so much!" but she is also telling me how good of a friend I am. So in all honesty, I dont know if I have been friendzoned or if I have a Girlfriend. This girl is the Mormon girl, you know. I think its sad that I dont even know if she is my GF or my friend.ghoklebutter

She sounds like she's just a close friend. Don't take that as a reason to estrange yourself from her, though; close friendships are rare. You should cherish them. Besides, there are other people out there who are potential partners.

Yeah, I suppose thats it :) And believe me, I see her as a close friend but I was just talking about how I did not know what SHE see's ME as :P She's conusing as hell sometimes though :lol: even when we were together she would more often than not, make me think "WTF is going through ya damn head???" :lol:
Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 Amster_G
Member since 2009 • 4329 Posts

I remember one time some years back I thought I was really gonna impress a lady friend by offering her a ride. She was thrilled and I thought her 'like' level towards me would skyrocket. Here's where the friendzone action occured: I drove her around for like 20 - 30 minutes, only to drop her off at some party where some other guy was going to be who she was gonna try and sleep with...

99nbfc.jpg

qntpty.jpg

I was seriously determined to never do favors for girls I liked haha.

4dr1el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 4dr1el
Member since 2012 • 2380 Posts

I think I never got friendzoned, seriously...

Urray for me!!!

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

I'm really f*cking sick of hearing people say "friendzoned".

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

She said Im like a brother to her. I replied I already got 2 I don't need another damn sister:cool:

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

She said Im like a brother to her. I replied I already got 2 I don't need another damn sister:cool:

Solid_Link22

I bet she'll wanna have sex with you now!

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
I liked a girl. Invited to her party at a club. She dances with another guy and tells me I'm like a little brother to her. lonewolf604
You should have told her that you and her aren't f*cking relatives.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
Member since 2008 • 5396 Posts

Long story short:

- Met girl at Uni, became friends first.

- Said I liked her, she said I wasn't her type- Double FRIEND ZONED ZONED ZONED

- I got together with her friend (for 4 and a half years)

- Found out inital girl stopped being friends with her friend that was my girlfriend because she actually liked me all that time.

Moral of the story: B!tches be crazay

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I friendzone girls a lot.Every single time a girl or her friends asked ifI'm interested in their friend I say no.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

Pffrbt
It just empowers the fact men are perverts looking to score with every girl that say hi to them. How can you not expect to begin as friends(with a good girl)?
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts

Pffrbt
Ugh I know. Pretty sure we didn't need a phrase for "not sexually attracted to you."
Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts

It just empowers the fact men are perverts looking to score with every girl that say hi to them. How can you not expect to begin as friends(with a good girl)?playmynutz
Ugh I know. Pretty sure we didn't need a phrase for "not sexually attracted to you."Sajo7
So what you two are saying is that the difference between a relationship and a friendship is...just sex? kkk

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#32 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

there was this girl i really liked and we hung out every day and one day she got this d-bag bf which i put up with his bs over time

and then she comes crying to me that he is a rude douchebag and says"i wish i could be with someone like you"and i was like

317749.jpg

Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
ehh I've been in gray areas but I've never been one to hold my breath waiting on confirmation of feelings
Bomberman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Bomberman10
Member since 2008 • 394 Posts

Overall, I've friend-zoned more than I've been friend zone'd.

I talked to this girl for like 20 minutes one time and she became obsessed with me. She was posting facebook statuses about me being a dick all the time. I only wanted to make a new friend ;(... Maybe i'm too nice haha

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

I tried thinking of one but I'm the one that's done all the friendzoning. Have I been rejected? Of course, but I didn't stay friends with them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

Never been friendzoned.

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

I tried thinking of one but I'm the one that's done all the friendzoning. Have I been rejected? Of course, but I didn't stay friends with them.

Boddicker
Pretty much this...
Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#38 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

Was chasing after this girl for 6 months, eventually she said she didn't want to get with me because we were such good friends

That b****

ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ThisIsTwoFace
Member since 2011 • 1132 Posts

Its nice to come on Gamespot and hear these stories about people failing with chicks. Ahh/.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kingkong0124

Solid_Link22
I like your avatar.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kingkong0124

Solid_Link22
I like your avatar.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GummiRaccoon
Member since 2003 • 13799 Posts

I've been friendzoned countless times. And no, I haven't been bothered by that because I don't mind friendship with the opposite sex; in fact, I welcome it. I understand how disappointing it can be to be friendzoned by someone you really like, but I personally have no problem with just being close friends with a woman.

ghoklebutter

getting friendzoned implies that you wanted a relationship with them. Not that you are befriending girls left and right.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GummiRaccoon

There is a girl. My GF/Friend who is not specifying whether or not we are just friends or if we are still together because she still tells me that she loves me but she tells all her friends that but at the same time, if we go a long time without talking (which is like 5 days to her), when we talk again she gets all "I missed you so much!" but she is also telling me how good of a friend I am. So in all honesty, I dont know if I have been friendzoned or if I have a Girlfriend. This girl is the Mormon girl, you know. I think its sad that I dont even know if she is my GF or my friend.Kevlar101

That's one of the most pro friendzones you can do, the mark doesn't even know whether they are friends or dating.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="Pffrbt"]

playmynutz

It just empowers the fact men are perverts looking to score with every girl that say hi to them. How can you not expect to begin as friends(with a good girl)?

Perverted implies that it is abnormal. And all men want to have sex with all women that says hi to them then that is not abnormal and as such is not perverted.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

GummiRaccoon

getting friendzoned implies that you wanted a relationship with them. Not that you are befriending girls left and right.

I know that. What I'm saying is that I can deal with being just friends with someone I'm attracted to. Perhaps I worded my post poorly.
NirdBerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 NirdBerd
Member since 2007 • 2113 Posts

I've been friendzoned for similar reasons as the rest of you guys, it really sucks

What I can say for future experiences though is NOT to be nice to them 100% of the time, don't smother them in compliments, it doesn't work, at least from what I've learned.

Not only does it not work but you're only going to be in despair and depression when you get friend zoned or whatever.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#49 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
since i work with people, my job sometimes requires of me to friendzone, or rather clientzone if you want to get technical about it. But if they feel friendzoned instead of clientzoned, then I've done well i myself have been friendzoned many times, but that was throughout middleschool years, so the concept doesn't haunt me
megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts
I think it's happening to me right now! :o