Friendliest/Unfriendliest Nations to visit

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by sonicare (53451 posts) -
#2 Posted by thegerg (14859 posts) -
I liked Morocco quite a bit when I was there.
#3 Posted by megagene (22993 posts) -
Canada for friendliest. Aljosa aside.
#4 Posted by JML897 (33120 posts) -
Yeah I would say all the kidnappings in Bolivia are pretty damn unfriendly
#5 Posted by sonicare (53451 posts) -
Canada for friendliest. Aljosa aside. megagene
Not sure why Canada didnt score higher in the americas. I still think it was because of Aljosa.
#6 Posted by Aljosa23 (24749 posts) -

:<

#7 Posted by dave123321 (33784 posts) -
aljosa is hit or miss
#8 Posted by TheFallenDemon (13932 posts) -

I like aljosa

in n out of the bedroom

#9 Posted by Allicrombie (25129 posts) -
US was tops in America. sonicare
There are other countries in America? No one sent me a memo.
#10 Posted by Flubbbs (2972 posts) -

brazil and thailand would be the most unfriendly imo.. i mean unless having a very high chance of being murdered is your thing

#11 Posted by michaelP4 (16680 posts) -
Eh, doesn't mean much. You could do another study and produce something completely different. Can't judge an entire nation's friendliness just by what a very small minority of the population said in a survey.
#12 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

That does it. I'm cancelling my Russian vacation plans.

#13 Posted by Allicrombie (25129 posts) -

Pirate700
You can have the girl mailed here, anyway.
#14 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Allicrombie

You can have the girl mailed here, anyway.

Always thinking ahead! :P

#15 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
I've been to Nicaragua beautiful country.
#16 Posted by johnd13 (7993 posts) -

FYROM is that high in friendliness? Hmm...

#17 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Honestly, I'm a bit shocked the US didn't make the friendly list. Maybe it's just the patriot in me but the one consistent positive thing I've heard is how impressed people were with how friendly Americans are to tourists.

#18 Posted by Blueresident87 (5336 posts) -

Canada for friendliest. Aljosa aside. megagene

Yea, Canada is overall a very friendly country. Quebec is very hit or miss though...

#19 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2882 posts) -
Mother Russia was a central power in the past,what makes them unfriendly now? vodka made foreign and local people friendly enough to understand Russia
#20 Posted by ZX81plus3 (174 posts) -

[QUOTE="sonicare"] US was tops in America. Allicrombie

Congradulations. That's as stupid as saying England is the only country in Britain. Have a sticker of the Union Jack bumming the Star Spangled Banner to put on your pencil case.

Visit Britain. We're always friendly. 

#21 Posted by JohnF111 (14051 posts) -
[QUOTE="Allicrombie"][QUOTE="sonicare"] US was tops in America. ZX81plus3

Congradulations. That's as stupid as saying England is the only country in Britain. Have a sticker to put on your pencil case.

notsureifserious.jpeg
#22 Posted by ZX81plus3 (174 posts) -

[QUOTE="ZX81plus3"][QUOTE="Allicrombie"] There are other countries in America? No one sent me a memo.JohnF111
Congradulations. That's as stupid as saying England is the only country in Britain. Have a sticker to put on your pencil case.

notsureifserious.jpeg

Did occur to me but the chance to attack American georgraphy is a powerful urge. 

#23 Posted by Nude_Dude (5371 posts) -

Congradulations. That's as stupid as saying England is the only country in Britain. Have a sticker of the Union Jack bumming the Star Spangled Banner to put on your pencil case.

Gondrambulatzions.
#24 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

Visit Britain. We're always friendly

Always, you say?

#25 Posted by ZX81plus3 (174 posts) -

[QUOTE="ZX81plus3"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"] There are other countries in America? No one sent me a memo.Nude_Dude

Gondrambulatzions.

USA 

Strengths: 

* - Excellent zoning tactics. 

* - Great punishing attacks. 

Weaknesses 

* - Rubbish combo's.

#26 Posted by Evil_Saluki (4878 posts) -

I can pinpoint it more exactly, not including some place which is at scale war, it's Newport, Gwent.

#27 Posted by Nude_Dude (5371 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nude_Dude"][QUOTE="ZX81plus3"] Congradulations. That's as stupid as saying England is the only country in Britain. Have a sticker of the Union Jack bumming the Star Spangled Banner to put on your pencil case.

ZX81plus3

Gondrambulatzions.

USA 

Strengths: 

* - Excellent zoning tactics. 

* - Great punishing attacks. 

Weaknesses 

* - Rubbish combo's.

Who are you talking to :?
#28 Posted by JohnF111 (14051 posts) -

[QUOTE="JohnF111"][QUOTE="ZX81plus3"] Congradulations. That's as stupid as saying England is the only country in Britain. Have a sticker to put on your pencil case.ZX81plus3

notsureifserious.jpeg

Did occur to me but the chance to attack American georgraphy is a powerful urge. 

What I was referring to is that you seem to be saying that there are other countries in America.
#29 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
America. We don't care where you're from we just want your money.
#30 Posted by kingkong0124 (8710 posts) -

Surprised to see Morocco up so high...But money talks

#31 Posted by Samurai_Xavier (4364 posts) -

Where did you get Nicaragua from? The top 2 are Bolvia and Venezuela.

#32 Posted by ZX81plus3 (174 posts) -

[QUOTE="ZX81plus3"]

[QUOTE="JohnF111"] notsureifserious.jpegJohnF111

What I was referring to is that you seem to be saying that there are other countries in America.

Really? I thought I just got cleverly owned by falling for a sarcastic self satirical reply. Now I feel stupid. There are 36 countries in America including 3 in North America. The US is one of those countries and incidently going back to the original topic The US is one of the friendliest countries I have visited (Florida state). Although I have only been to the US and various countries in Europe. Overall I have to say Florida was much nicer to me than anywhere I've been in Europe and when I left I felt as if I could have been nicer instead of taking the piss out of your dialect at every given oppertunity. On a side note, Argentina should be at the bottom of that list. Boo!

#33 Posted by purple0 (15 posts) -

I'm surprised North Korea isn't on top.

#34 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

I'm surprised North Korea isn't on top.

purple0

I don't think your average person can "visit" NK. You can't just book a few nights in a P'yongyang Hilton. :P

#35 Posted by sonicare (53451 posts) -

Samurai_Xavier
OOops. I put Nicaragua instead of Venezuela. My mistake. i will change it.
#36 Posted by gamerguru100 (10502 posts) -

I wonder if Venezuela will get friendlier with Chavez out of the picture. I heard they're crazy anti-American because of Chavez. Too bad. There's some really good looking women there. 

#37 Posted by sonicare (53451 posts) -

I wonder if Venezuela will get friendlier with Chavez out of the picture. I heard they're crazy anti-American because of Chavez. Too bad. There's some really good looking women there. 

gamerguru100
They still think the US killed Chavez with a secret cancer weapon. Wouldnt plan on going there anytime soon.
#38 Posted by gamerguru100 (10502 posts) -
[QUOTE="Samurai_Xavier"]

sonicare
OOops. I put Nicaragua instead of Venezuela. My mistake. i will change it.

As if Nicaragua is that much better. Any country south of Mexico (with some exceptions) are hit pretty hard by murder rates, drug and human trafficking, and kidnappings. Not exactly friendly places to be.
#39 Posted by gamerguru100 (10502 posts) -
[QUOTE="gamerguru100"]

sonicare
They still think the US killed Chavez with a secret cancer weapon. Wouldnt plan on going there anytime soon.

lolvenezuela I find it funny how people can be so stupid.
#40 Posted by Chicken453 (2038 posts) -
I went Morocco :D Really nice place!
#41 Posted by gamerguru100 (10502 posts) -
I went Morocco :D Really nice place!Chicken453
Are people there accepting of Americans? Seems like one of the last places on Earth to be pro-American.