This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chevolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Chevolutionary
Member since 2004 • 23293 Posts

The other day i was walking through the park when I was approached by five ducks. As I was looking at the ducks (there were five of them) I heard a voice say 'I am the lord Jesus Christ'. I looked around but there was nobody there, except the ducks. Needless to say, I felt quite strange and went home immediately and sat in the bath with a blanket over my head.

So I have a few questions really.

I'm not a religious person, and I've never read much of the Bible, so i was wondering if there were any stories in there about ducks. More specifically, if there were any stories about lots of ducks (I'm thinking five, but it might be four or six, allowing for some error in translation).

Secondly, have you ever seen five ducks? If not, how many ducks did you ever did saw?

vaultboy_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 vaultboy_ninja
Member since 2009 • 2684 Posts

Book yourself into a mental hospital as soon as possible. :-)

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
Were you on any narcotics at the time?
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

The other day i was walking through the park when I was approached by five ducks. As I was looking at the ducks (there were five of them) I heard a voice say 'I am the lord Jesus Christ'. I looked around but there was nobody there, except the ducks. Needless to say, I felt quite strange and went home immediately and sat in the bath with a blanket over my head.

So I have a few questions really.

I'm not a religious person, and I've never read much of the Bible, so i was wondering if there were any stories in there about ducks. More specifically, if there were any stories about lots of ducks (I'm thinking five, but it might be four or six, allowing for some error in translation).

Secondly, have you ever seen five ducks? If not, how many ducks did you ever did saw?

Chevolutionary

Your obviously quackers.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

Well they're just ducks...how many did you say you saw-

Five!? oh dear lord

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts
Sounds very convincing since your last thread.