Favorite Movie Quotes!!

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crash_ash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 crash_ash
Member since 2009 • 104 Posts

I MAY BE a virgin but i could **** you up... hahahahaha

40 year old virgin.

*censor bypass edited - mod note*

Buck_Hotep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Buck_Hotep
Member since 2003 • 10589 Posts

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum." --- They Live

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

**** you, Dave. You know you got a big mouth. You make a close, this whole place stinks with your farts for a week - how much you just ingested. Oh, what a big man you are! "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it." Whoof! You're pal closes, and all that comes out of your mouth is bile. Ooh, how *****-up you are!

Basically anything Al Pacino says in that film is quote worthy. Can anyone guess which film it is?

Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Dylan_11
Member since 2005 • 11296 Posts
"Pain don't hurt." - Patrick Swayze in Road House
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
"Klaatu... Barada...Necktie... Neckturn... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!" Ash, Army of Darkness.
martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

"You like Huey Lewis and the News?"

Bloodaxe726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Bloodaxe726
Member since 2007 • 7903 Posts

"I'll stare the bastard in the face as he screams to God, and I'll laugh harder when he whimpers like a baby. And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him." -Sin City.

CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CoolSkAGuy
Member since 2006 • 9665 Posts

Brian: You don't need to put your P in a V right now.

Peter Bretter: No, I need to B my L on someone's T's.

and

Surfing Instructor: When life gives you lemons, just say **** the lemons,' and bail.

Kemo: Are those sad tissues or happy tissues?

all from Forgetting Sarah Marshal god how I love that movie.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

"English, mother****er! Do you speak it?!" -- Pulp Fiction

martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

"English, mother****er! Do you speak it?!" -- Pulp Fiction

Theokhoth
"What ain't no country I've ever heard of!!!" is better :P
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts

There are so many I love. Here are a few..

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence." - Alex (Malcolm McDowell), A Clockwork Orange.

"I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people..Well, if it's in me, it's in you. There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money that I can get away from everyone..I don't want to talk about those things. I see the worst in people. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I've built my hatreds up over the years, little by little, Henry... to have you here gives me a second breath. I can't keep doing this on my own with these... people." - Daniel Plainvew (Daniel Day-Lewis), There Will Be Blood.

Just to name a few..

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sammyjenkis898

**** you, Dave. You know you got a big mouth. You make a close, this whole place stinks with your farts for a week - how much you just ingested. Oh, what a big man you are! "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it." Whoof! You're pal closes, and all that comes out of your mouth is bile. Ooh, how *****-up you are!

Basically anything Al Pacino says in that film is quote worthy. Can anyone guess which film it is?

SaintLeonidas
I hate to say this but I have no idea.. :cry:
Buck_Hotep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 Buck_Hotep
Member since 2003 • 10589 Posts

[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]

sammyjenkis898

It's from Glengarry Glen Ross.

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sammyjenkis898

[QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"][QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]

Buck_Hotep

I knew it! :x
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SaintLeonidas
[QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"]

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence." - Alex (Malcolm McDowell), A Clockwork Orange.

"I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people..Well, if it's in me, it's in you. There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money that I can get away from everyone..I don't want to talk about those things. I see the worst in people. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I've built my hatreds up over the years, little by little, Henry... to have you here gives me a second breath. I can't keep doing this on my own with these... people." - Daniel Plainvew (Daniel Day-Lewis), There Will Be Blood.

Just to name a few..

I love that There Will Be Blood quote.
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SaintLeonidas
[QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"][QUOTE="Buck_Hotep"]

I hate to say this but I have no idea.. :cry:sammyjenkis898

lol, anything Pacino says in that film is just great, although I cant post half the stuff without blocking out half the words.
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sammyjenkis898

[QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"]

Just to name a few..

SaintLeonidas

I love that There Will Be Blood quote.

Me too. Daniel Day-Lewis nails the dialogue.

pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
that scene in Heat where DeNiro and Pacino are talking at the coffee place. too lazy to google it.
cd_rom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cd_rom
Member since 2003 • 13951 Posts

I just got done watching the Big Lebowski, so while that's still fresh on my mind:

-

Maude Lebowski: What do you do for recreation?
The Dude: Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.

-

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...
Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These **** amateurs...

-

Blond Treehorn Thug: [holding up a bowling ball] What the **** is this?
The Dude: Obviously you're not a golfer.

-

The Dude: Look, just stay away from my ****ing lady friend.
Da Fino: Hey, I'm not messing with your special lady.
The Dude: She's not my special lady, she's my ****ing lady friend. I'm just helping her conceive, man!

-

The Dude: Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.

-

The Dude: Walter, I love you, but sooner or later, you're going to have to face the fact you're a **** moron.

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sammyjenkis898

[QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"][QUOTE="Buck_Hotep"]

SaintLeonidas

lol, anything Pacino says in that film is just great, although I cant post half the stuff without blocking out half the words.

"What's he doing? Go back there man! He wants to kill me so bad he can taste it! Huh? ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!" - Sonny Wortzik (Al Pacino), Dog Day Afternoon.

I know, it's a classic, but I love it.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SaintLeonidas

[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"][QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"] I knew it! :xsammyjenkis898

"What's he doing? Go back there man! He wants to kill me so bad he can taste it! Huh? ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!" - Sonny Wortzik (Al Pacino), Dog Day Afternoon.

Man I havent watched that for so long, I need to go back and revisit so many films, including A Clockwork Orange
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sammyjenkis898

[QUOTE="sammyjenkis898"]

[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"] lol, anything Pacino says in that film is just great, although I cant post half the stuff without blocking out half the words.SaintLeonidas

Man I havent watched that for so long, I need to go back and revisit so many films, including A Clockwork Orange

You definitely need to see A Clockwork Orange again.

:P

I think Dog Day Afternoon is Al Pacino's best performance.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#23 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
The greatest trick the Devil has ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist. -Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
The greatest trick the Devil has ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist. -Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspectshiphops_savior
that movie is amazing.
Avatar image for UnrighteousFury
UnrighteousFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 UnrighteousFury
Member since 2008 • 2764 Posts

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say, "Yes!" - From Ghostbusters. Truly, words to live by.

John Dillinger was killed behind that theater in a hale of FBI gunfire. And do you know who tipped them off? His **** girlfriend. All he wanted to do was go to the movies. - From High Fidelity. Very quotable. Also my favorite movie of all time.

IZoMBiEI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 IZoMBiEI
Member since 2002 • 6477 Posts

"You like Huey Lewis and the News?"

martialbullet
thats totally my favorite movie. I also like "There is a moment of sheer panic when I realize that Paul's apartment overlooks the park... and is obviously more expensive than mine." and other lines that I cant repeat on here.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Hans: Eh, that's... very kind of you, considering you are a mysterious party crasher. You are most troublesome, for a security guard.
John: Bzzzt. Sorry Hans, wrong guess. Would you like to go for Double Jeopardy where the scores can really change?

~

Hans: Uh, no I'm afraid not. But you have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne? Rambo? Marshall Dillon?
John: Was always kinda' partial to Roy Rogers actually. I really dig those sequined shirts.
Hans: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mister Cowboy?
[Elevator rings as Hans's minions arrive on John's floor]
John: [Quietly, as he backs through a door] Yippee-ki-yay, mother****er.

~

Hans: Attention, Cowboy. Attention. Or should I call you Mr. McClane? Mr. Officer John McClane of the New York Police Department?
John: Sister Teresa called me Mr. McClane in the Third Grade. My friends call me John... and you're neither, ****head.

~

Dwayne: I got a hundred people down here and they're all covered in glass.
John: Glass? Who gives a **** about glass? Who the **** is this?
Dwayne: This is Deputy Chief Dwayne T. Robinson, and I am in charge here.
John: Oh you're in charge? Well I got news for you *Dwayne*, from up here it doesn't look like you're in charge of jack ****.
Dwayne: You listen to me you little a-hole!
John: A-hole? I'm not the one who just got butt-****ed on national TV, Dwayne!

~

LAPD Operator:
(Over Radio) This freqency is reserved for emergency communications...
McClane: No ****ing ****, lady! Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza!?

~

Hans: Who are you then?
John: Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass.

~

John: [Recalling his friend's invitation as he crawls through a narrow ventilation shaft] "Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..." Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.

~

John: [Stealing dead terrorist's shoes] Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.

Die Hard... good movie.

Avatar image for BreakTheseLinks
BreakTheseLinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BreakTheseLinks
Member since 2005 • 2601 Posts

"You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?!"

JackMcSexbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JackMcSexbeard
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts

"How can I trust a man who wears a belt and suspenders. The man can't even trust his own pants."

Hungry_Jello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Hungry_Jello
Member since 2008 • 3024 Posts

Ummmmm. *Points to sig*

Avatar image for deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
deactivated-60a18c108ffa9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
Member since 2008 • 7541 Posts

"Uh, I'm retired. I invented dice when I was a kid." Harry Lockhart (Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang)

That and the one in my sig.

Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

"Cause she's got a... GREAT ASS! and you got your head, all the way up it!" -Al Pacino (Heat)

Here's a link to it: Link

Mr_Oblivio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Mr_Oblivio
Member since 2007 • 898 Posts

Kumar: "Ok I've got some bad news and some worse news"

Harold: "What's the worse news?"

Kumar: "I was checking out some road signs up there and it turns out the cheetah took us in the wrong direction."

Harold: "Ok what's the bad news?"

Kumar: "Oh your laptop is completely destroyed."

Harold: "What!? How is that not the worse news!?"

Kumar: "Well the laptop situation affects just you whereas the White Castle situation affects both of us equally."

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

'First, take a big step back... and literally, **** YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bull***** power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly ******* firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the ******* United Nations and get a ******* binding resolution to keep me from ******* destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, ************! I will massacre you! I WILL **** YOU UP!'

God,I was laughing so hard :lol:

SpidersRMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SpidersRMe
Member since 2006 • 6201 Posts

Can I even think of a movie quote? Uh, let's see...

"We gotta rescue those orphan gears!"

That's the best I got from a movie no one mentioned yet.

JackMcSexbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JackMcSexbeard
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B8rlonf0NQ&feature=related

/Thread

crash_ash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 crash_ash
Member since 2009 • 104 Posts

Brian: You don't need to put your P in a V right now.

Peter Bretter: No, I need to B my L on someone's T's.

and

Surfing Instructor: When life gives you lemons, just say **** the lemons,' and bail.

Kemo: Are those sad tissues or happy tissues?

all from Forgetting Sarah Marshal god how I love that movie.

CoolSkAGuy

ha i really love that movie too.. you sound like your from london!

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#38 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
"I like to move it move it" - Madagascar 1 and 2 8)
TenP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#39 TenP
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts

I'm a fan of, "Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun!" said by Ash Williams (Bruce Campbell) From Army of Darkness.

Twas awesomeness.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SaintLeonidas

"Uh, I'm retired. I invented dice when I was a kid." Harry Lockhart (Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang)

RandomBeast

Hilarious movie, my favorite quote would have to be:

Perry: My $2000 ceramic Vektor my mother got me as a special gift. You threw in the lake next to the car. What happens when they drag the lake? You think they'll find my pistol. Jesus. Look up "idiot" in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?
Harry: A picture of me?
Perry: No! The definition of the word idiot, which you **** are!

doubleajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#41 doubleajunkie
Member since 2008 • 369 Posts
[QUOTE="RandomBeast"]

Man, you took my FC quote. :P
Avatar image for deactivated-6224691f9a882
deactivated-6224691f9a882

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-6224691f9a882
Member since 2005 • 868 Posts

"What f***** said that!" Whitnail and i

manicfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#43 manicfoot
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

Anton Chigurh: What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss.
Gas Station Proprietor: Sir?
Anton Chigurh: The most. You ever lost. On a coin toss.
Gas Station Proprietor: I don't know. I couldn't say.
[Chigurh flips a quarter from the change on the counter and covers it with his hand]
Anton Chigurh: Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Call it?
Anton Chigurh: Yes.
Gas Station Proprietor: For what?
Anton Chigurh: Just call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Well, we need to know what we're calling it for here.
Anton Chigurh: You need to call it. I can't call it for you. It wouldn't be fair.
Gas Station Proprietor: I didn't put nothin' up.
Anton Chigurh: Yes, you did. You've been putting it up your whole life you just didn't know it. You know what date is on this coin?
Gas Station Proprietor: No.
Anton Chigurh: 1958. It's been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails. And you have to say. Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Look, I need to know what I stand to win.
Anton Chigurh: Everything.
Gas Station Proprietor: How's that?
Anton Chigurh: You stand to win everything. Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor: Alright. Heads then.
[Chigurh removes his hand, revealing the coin is indeed heads]
Anton Chigurh: Well done.
[the gas station proprietor nervously takes the quarter with the small pile of change he's apparently won while Chigurh starts out]
Anton Chigurh: Don't put it in your pocket, sir. Don't put it in your pocket. It's your lucky quarter.
Gas Station Proprietor: Where do you want me to put it?
Anton Chigurh: Anywhere not in your pocket. Where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a coin. Which it is.
[Chigurh leaves and the gas station proprietor stares at him as he walks out]

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#44 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts

"Where is pancakes house?"

those swedish sociopaths and their pancakes.

Rikardur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Rikardur
Member since 2008 • 9290 Posts

---Donnie Darko---

Frank the Bunny: "Why do you wear that stupid man suit?"

---Serenity---

Wash: "Yeah well, if she doesn't give us some extra flow from the engine room to offset the burn through, this landing is gonna get pretty interesting."
Mal: "Define interesting."
Wash: "Oh god oh god we're all gonna die?"
Mal: "This is the captain. We have a...little problem with our engine sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then...explode."

Mal: "Doctor, I'm taking your sister under my protection here. If anything happens to her, anything at all, I swear to you, I will get very choked up. Honestly, there could be tears."

---American Psycho---

Patrick Bateman: I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

Waiter: Would you like to hear today's specials?
Patrick Bateman: Not if you want to keep your spleen.

Patrick Bateman: Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?
Paul Allen: They're OK.
Patrick Bateman: Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.
Paul Allen: Hey Halberstram.
Patrick Bateman: Yes, Allen?
Paul Allen: Why are their copies of the s t y l e section all over the place, d-do you have a dog? A little chow or something?
Patrick Bateman: No, Allen.
Paul Allen: Is that a rain coat?
Patrick Bateman: Yes it is! In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
[raises axe above head]
Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!
[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over him]
Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU******* STUPID *******! YOU, ******* *******!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-60a18c108ffa9

[QUOTE="RandomBeast"]

SaintLeonidas

Hilarious movie, my favorite quote would have to be:

Perry: My $2000 ceramic Vektor my mother got me as a special gift. You threw in the lake next to the car. What happens when they drag the lake? You think they'll find my pistol. Jesus. Look up "idiot" in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?
Harry: A picture of me?
Perry: No! The definition of the word idiot, which you **** are!

There are so many great lines in that movie. Another of my favourites is:

Agent Type: What are you, her brother or something? It's none of your business, man. I will f you up.

Harry:No. You'll try, and that little experiment will end in tears, my friend. So, again for the cheap seats, do not think, walk the *f* away - or let's you and me go outside right now. It's past my bedtime. Make a choice.

[Cut immediately to Harry on the ground, getting savagely beaten by the Agent Type]

Hilarious!

DoeJohn531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 DoeJohn531
Member since 2004 • 142 Posts

Boondock Saints

Yakavetta: " The 90's are killing me. I shouldn't have done that. You're not supposed to tell a guy you're gonna kill him no more. I got to tiptoe through the tulips with these **** Taking all the fun out of the job. "

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
[QUOTE="doubleajunkie"][QUOTE="RandomBeast"]

Man, you took my FC quote. :P

Sorry dude :D
DoeJohn531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49 DoeJohn531
Member since 2004 • 142 Posts

Oh and another great quote from Lucky Number Slevin.

Sloe: You got some id?
Slevin:See, the funny thing about that is...
Sloe: [interrupting] Hey, look! Tell it to the one-legged man, so he can bump it off down the road.
[Slevin gives a blank stare]

Scalien26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Scalien26
Member since 2006 • 5116 Posts

"How can I trust a man who wears a belt and suspenders. The man can't even trust his own pants."

JackMcSexbeard

This is very familiar. Is it in a Wilder movie or The Player? I know I just saw a movie that said somehting like that, but I can't picture the scene in my head.... and I don't feel like googling. that's cheating.