Favorite movie gore scenes?

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Film-Guy
Member since 2007 • 26778 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl03m53RlX8&feature=PlayList&p=27871780B846D8A6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4

This one is a classic, and probably the bloodiest.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#2 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
So badass, Ash is the man I mean seriously, Evil Dead might not have as much gore as those Peter Jackson flicks but it's the best.
Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Film-Guy

So badass, Ash is the man I mean seriously, Evil Dead might not have as much gore as those Peter Jackson flicks but it's the best.Toriko42

Great choice, here is another classic from the 80s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW6maJgzk7E

valttu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 valttu
Member since 2007 • 1420 Posts

HAHA! That was epic! xD Hmm, I love SAW, it has some nice scenes... Also in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) were some bloody gory scenes... I've also watched the 2006 Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Those movies ain't so scary but... They are SICK...

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Film-Guy

HAHA! That was epic! xD Hmm, I love SAW, it has some nice scenes... Also in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) were some bloody gory scenes... I've also watched the 2006 Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Those movies ain't so scary but... They are SICK...

valttu

They also suck:P

Sonir77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sonir77
Member since 2006 • 1846 Posts

valttu
is one of them the prequal or something i have seen the original 2 and the first one is hardly violent, but the newer one i saw was really violent
valttu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 valttu
[QUOTE="valttu"]

Sonir77
is one of them the prequal or something i have seen the original 2 and the first one is hardly violent, but the newer one i saw was really violent

Yes. 2006 movie is a prequel to the 2003 movie. =)
valttu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 valttu

[QUOTE="valttu"]

Film-Guy

Hah, yeah. But when you think of it... A man... Chainsawing someone else... it is sick... Since I watched those movies, I haven't much liked the sound of a chainsaw! :P
Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Film-Guy

[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

[QUOTE="valttu"]

valttu

Hah, yeah. But when you think of it... A man... Chainsawing someone else... it is sick... Since I watched those movies, I haven't much liked the sound of a chainsaw! :P

It is a rather ominous sound and I think the newer films were pretty brutal. I still prefer the original 70s version though:P

valttu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 valttu

[QUOTE="valttu"][QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

Film-Guy

It is a rather ominous sound and I think the newer films were pretty brutal. I still prefer the original 70s version though:P

Haha! I've only watched the trailers of the old movies, and they made me lol! :D The Sixth Sense isn't really a horror movie... It's like a thriller + drama + a liiittle bit of horrorry stuff. But it is one of my favourites! Do you like it?
Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts
Just watched My dinner with Andre, man that was a gore fest! :P
Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Film-Guy

[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

[QUOTE="valttu"] Hah, yeah. But when you think of it... A man... Chainsawing someone else... it is sick... Since I watched those movies, I haven't much liked the sound of a chainsaw! :Pvalttu

Haha! I've only watched the trailers of the old movies, and they made me lol! :D The Sixth Sense isn't really a horror movie... It's like a thriller + drama + a liiittle bit of horrorry stuff. But it is one of my favourites! Do you like it?

Yeah its pretty good though the twist was a bit predictable. I prefer other psychological horror films though like Session 9, Kairo, and Shutter.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Film-Guy

.Locke562

Oh you:P

valttu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 valttu

Film-Guy

Yeah its pretty good though the twist was a bit predictable. I prefer other psychological horror films though like Session 9, Kairo, and Shutter.

Hmm, I don't think I've seen any of those... Btw, have you watched Antichrist? I've heard it's really A SICKKK movie... Imma watch it! :P
Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Film-Guy

[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

[QUOTE="valttu"] Haha! I've only watched the trailers of the old movies, and they made me lol! :D The Sixth Sense isn't really a horror movie... It's like a thriller + drama + a liiittle bit of horrorry stuff. But it is one of my favourites! Do you like it?valttu

Hmm, I don't think I've seen any of those... Btw, have you watched Antichrist? I've heard it's really A SICKKK movie... Imma watch it! :P

Its a pretentious art film with lots of blood and a talking fox. I like Wilem Dafoe, but Lars Von Trier is mind blowingly self indulgent. I have never liked any of his films that much aside from Dancer in the dark, and The Kingdom.

Hoggerable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Hoggerable
Member since 2009 • 109 Posts

Screw movies. I've seen some videos of men, women and children (or "witches) being burnt alive, slowly, in Africa.

Nasty stuff.

valttu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 valttu

Film-Guy

Its a pretentious art film with lots of blood and a talking fox. I like Wilem Dafoe, but Lars Von Trier is mind blowingly self indulgent. I have never liked any of his films that much aside from Dancer in the dark, and The Kingdom.

Okay.
Poissons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Poissons
Member since 2009 • 961 Posts
Scanners head explosion?
uncledeath2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 uncledeath2005
Member since 2005 • 5890 Posts

Maniac has alot of gory scenes including the shotgun sequence with Tom Savini and the ending, Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead originals have pretty gory sequences particulary Rhodes being ripped in half in Day and the bikers getting munched in Dawn. Zombie Flesh Eaters or Zombi has an eye puncturing scene and many people being eaten scenes. Zombie Flesh Eaters 2 has a woman giving birth to some horrible little zombie baby. Braindead of course as the TC mentioned. Suspiria has an amazing death scene too :P.

Google them if you can ^^

Cyberkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Cyberkiller1
Member since 2009 • 28 Posts
Suspiria was really well done, when it comes to gore zombie films do come to mind but what about John carpenters the thing I thought that just had enough.
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

There was this part from Antichrist, but I cannot post something like that here. I'll get banned. I can't think of any interesting gore scenes.

Cyberkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Cyberkiller1
Im guessing thats the new film or an old 1?
Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Film-Guy

There was this part from Antichrist, but I cannot post something like that here. I'll get banned. I can't think of any interesting gore scenes.

Furi-Kun

I think I know the part you mean. That whole movie just showed exactly why Lars Von Trier is a pretentious self indulgent hack most of the time. I enjoyed Dancer in the dark, and Rigit though. He just tries way too hard to be arty.

legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts

choke on em!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShPsD2kKUeg&feature=related

(warning not for the squimish)

:P

Cyberkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Cyberkiller1

[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

Film-Guy

I think I know the part you mean. That whole movie just showed exactly why Lars Von Trier is a pretentious self indulgent hack most of the time. I enjoyed Dancer in the dark, and Rigit though. He just tries way too hard to be arty.

He doesnt have to try sorry I couldnt sit all the way through Dogville, didnt know he directed that new horror
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

Cyberkiller1

He doesnt have to try sorry I couldnt sit all the way through Dogville, didnt know he directed that new horror

I was like "wtf, omg, wat, why, and eww" the whole way through Antichirist. I was so confused.

ps3wizard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 ps3wizard45
Member since 2007 • 12907 Posts

The Turtle Scene from Cannibal Holocaust.... O__________0

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Jazz_Fan

ps3wizard45
We don't mention that movie around these parts, ya hear? :P
blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 blackngold29
Member since 2004 • 14137 Posts
I've wanted to see Dead Alive for so long, but the video rental store never has it! Actually the first thing that came to my mind was the opening of Tropic Thunder when his guts are just pouring out. So hilarious!
Crimtmp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 Crimtmp
Member since 2006 • 2432 Posts

Alien chestburster

The Thing

day of the dead

Jaws

Nightmare on elm street

Audition (this one is pretty F'ed up...like made me cringe)

There are plenty of gore scenes but the majority are so corny

spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

ps3wizard45

basically anything from this movie

Crimtmp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Crimtmp

Still havent seen Cannibal Holocaust but I am renting it in a few weeks with my buddy. I hated Dead Alive, the gore was awesome but I really really do not like corny horror movies at all.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Film-Guy

Still havent seen Cannibal Holocaust but I am renting it in a few weeks with my buddy. I hated Dead Alive, the gore was awesome but I really really do not like corny horror movies at all.

Crimtmp

Were you expecting a serious drama or something:P

Crimtmp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Crimtmp

[QUOTE="Crimtmp"]

Film-Guy

I was expecting a good zombie movie. Sure the gore was awesome but everything else blew.

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Jazz_Fan

[QUOTE="Crimtmp"]

Film-Guy

I was expecting something like The Seventh Seal, and that is exactly what I got. :P
Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Film-Guy

[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

[QUOTE="Crimtmp"]

Crimtmp

I was expecting a good zombie movie. Sure the gore was awesome but everything else blew.

Fair enough, I still love it for it's cheesy humor, Kung Fu Priest, and zombie baby:D

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Film-Guy

[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

[QUOTE="Crimtmp"]

Jazz_Fan

I was expecting something like The Seventh Seal, and that is exactly what I got. :P

It is quite a poetic masterpiece. A breathtaking tour de force of tour de forcery. Have you seen Peter Jackson's other early films like Meet the feebles, Bad Taste, and Heavenly Creatures?

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jazz_Fan

[QUOTE="Jazz_Fan"][QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

Film-Guy

It is quite a poetic masterpiece. A breathtaking tour de force of tour de forcery. Have you seen Peter Jackson's other early films like Meet the feebles, Bad Taste, and Heavenly Creatures?

Nope, I have only seen The Frighteners, which I love.
Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Film-Guy

[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

[QUOTE="Jazz_Fan"] I was expecting something like The Seventh Seal, and that is exactly what I got. :PJazz_Fan

That movie is quite fantastic, Jeffrey Combs is great in it. You should see his other early films, heavenly creatures especially is fantastic. Very sad drama film based on a real event that happened in New Zealand.

GettingTired

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GettingTired
Member since 2006 • 5994 Posts

[QUOTE="Cyberkiller1"][QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

Furi-Kun

I was like "wtf, omg, wat, why, and eww" the whole way through Antichirist. I was so confused.

I really want to Antichrist. Not because I'm a fan of Von Trier, but just because of all the heated talk about it. Some people praise it so highly, yet others absolutely hate it.
Crimtmp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Crimtmp

Number one on Bravo's Scariest 100 moments

YESSSS

Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts

Probably any fighting scene from The Machine Girl.

Such as this one

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Jazz_Fan

[QUOTE="Jazz_Fan"][QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

Film-Guy

That movie is quite fantastic, Jeffrey Combs is great in it. You should see his other early films, heavenly creatures especially is fantastic. Very sad drama film based on a real event that happened in New Zealand.

I will look into it. :P If you don't mind could you recommend what movie I should watch next? I am very indecisive. Either The Return or Sisters....
jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#45 jubino
Member since 2005 • 6265 Posts

Dead Alive, pretty much any scene would work, but obviously the most famous was the scene with the lawnmower.

8-Bitterness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 8-Bitterness
Member since 2009 • 3707 Posts

Furi-Kun
if its the part when theyre in the cabin... oh man, that scene was pretty sick
cyborg100000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 cyborg100000
Member since 2005 • 2905 Posts

Guinea Pig's the pinnacle of gore I've ever seen in a 'movie' followed behind by Day of the Dead.

Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Jazz_Fan

Guinea Pig's the pinnacle of gore I've ever seen in a 'movie' followed behind by Day of the Dead.

cyborg100000
This is about 'favorite' not most mind raping. :P
-tridgen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49 -tridgen-
Member since 2005 • 1535 Posts

This one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbzbyg3olQI

cyborg100000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 cyborg100000
Member since 2005 • 2905 Posts

[QUOTE="cyborg100000"]

Jazz_Fan

This is about 'favorite' not most mind raping. :P

Ah, then it's Day of the Dead then.