• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Deathrebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Deathrebellion
Member since 2009 • 362 Posts

Okay

Emo guys = just plain weird

Emo music = gr8

Emo chicks = Smokin hot !!!!!! psshhhhhhtttt................. :P

Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 Blackviperr
Member since 2009 • 972 Posts

Okay

Emo guys = just plain weird

Emo music = gr8

Emo chicks = Smokin hot !!!!!! psshhhhhhtttt................. :P

Deathrebellion
you got it brutha.. u got it
KOTORkicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#53 KOTORkicker
Member since 2007 • 4595 Posts
[QUOTE="grunt1096"]

Usually rebellion against parents as well.

Blackviperr
Thats rarely the case... Its more like their way of dealing with fighting/divorced parents i think...

My parents are divorced. It was a messy affair and alot of stuff came out that I had no knowledge of (and would be better off night knowing tbh) I never wanted to be emo. I go against the norm a bit, but I'm definitely not emo.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

The world DOES suck and people ARE stupid but I'm not emo.

SatanAntichrist
Life sucks, and then you die. :o
Fredrick2003x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Fredrick2003x
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts

I never understood the hatred against people who share their emotions.

I miss when we hated gay people, it was simpler.

Evil_Saluki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#56 Evil_Saluki
Member since 2008 • 5217 Posts

It's just fashion and life-styles that want to evolve around music and art. Is all it is really. The rest would most likley be an act by the person trying to create a persona of themselves as what some might portray as Emo. That is living their life through the eyes of others. Not everone who has a lip piercing, a medium lenth hair cut and a love for all things studded,necessarily lives a depressed life.

Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Blackviperr
[QUOTE="Blackviperr"][QUOTE="grunt1096"]

Usually rebellion against parents as well.

KOTORkicker
Thats rarely the case... Its more like their way of dealing with fighting/divorced parents i think...

My parents are divorced. It was a messy affair and alot of stuff came out that I had no knowledge of (and would be better off night knowing tbh) I never wanted to be emo. I go against the norm a bit, but I'm definitely not emo.

Well i think music and media plays a big part 2 :D
Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Blackviperr

It's just fashion and life-styles that want to evolve around music and art. Is all it is really. The rest would most likley be an act by the person trying to create a persona of themselves as what some might portray as Emo. That is living their life through the eyes of others. Not everone who has a lip piercing, a medium lenth hair cut and a love for all things studded,necessarily lives a depressed life.

Evil_Saluki
yeah i was kinda thinkin the same thing
Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Blackviperr

I never understood the hatred against people who share their emotions.

I miss when we hated gay people, it was simpler.

Fredrick2003x
Yo hold up.. We dont hate anybody and not specially people who share their emotions.. were just tryin to understand why..
Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Blackviperr
[QUOTE="SatanAntichrist"]

Jandurin

well that ust cheer the emo's up :P
Famiking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Famiking
Member since 2009 • 4879 Posts

I'm Emo (personality wise, not style wise >_>) because I miss my family, who live far away at the moment, and I won't be seeing them until June Anyway, I'm not that emo, I'm just sad and I find it hard to get through the day, especially with all those pictures of my baby sisters in my house x_x.

They're growing up without me, and my brother is probably beating them up as we speak -_-

Anyway, that was probably an overstatement, I'm not even half as emo as most emos, I don't cut myself and I try not to look depressed in front of other people. And I hate listening to sad music, "happy" (?) music is by far better.

Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Blackviperr
[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="SatanAntichrist"]

Blackviperr

well that ust cheer the emo's up :P

i meant must
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#63 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

me like emo me think their vely good yar.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
I don't know it doesn't really bother me.... + Emo chicks=HAWT!zombieman666
Plus low self-esteem :P (j/k)
awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#65 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

Ok now i know that emo's arent always what theyre streotyped to be ( Emo sterotype- suicidal,cry over every little thing, think life sucks ) most emo's are just sad, lonely people or people that find life to be Drab and booring.. But seriously.. Why cry so much? i mean i can understand if ur gloom if ur family is broken up or ur loved one died.. But how long will u keep mourning over it? Isnt there a time to stop and carry on with life? I love emo music I mean lyrics.. songs are just awesome.. Yet i find myself depressed after listening to emo songs.. Not personally.. but depressed that u guyz are just missing the chance to live out ur life.. Now i know what ur thinkin * HOW DOES A GUY WHO HAS AN AVATAR OF JASON AND MAKES THREADDS ABOUT BEING A SUPERVILLAIN EVEN CARE FOR OTHER PEOPLE?* I just do.... :DBlackviperr

AMEN! I could not explain that any better. I love the emo style, I love emo music, but I hate these kids that cry over stupid stuff.

I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#66 I_pWnzz_YoU
Member since 2007 • 6032 Posts

[QUOTE="Blackviperr"]Ok now i know that emo's arent always what theyre streotyped to be ( Emo sterotype- suicidal,cry over every little thing, think life sucks ) most emo's are just sad, lonely people or people that find life to be Drab and booring.. But seriously.. Why cry so much? i mean i can understand if ur gloom if ur family is broken up or ur loved one died.. But how long will u keep mourning over it? Isnt there a time to stop and carry on with life? I love emo music I mean lyrics.. songs are just awesome.. Yet i find myself depressed after listening to emo songs.. Not personally.. but depressed that u guyz are just missing the chance to live out ur life.. Now i know what ur thinkin * HOW DOES A GUY WHO HAS AN AVATAR OF JASON AND MAKES THREADDS ABOUT BEING A SUPERVILLAIN EVEN CARE FOR OTHER PEOPLE?* I just do.... :Dawssk8er716

AMEN! I could not explain that any better. I love the emo style, I love emo music, but I hate these kids that cry over stupid stuff.

Yeah, I have to admit that I like some of the emo hairstyles. But I don't slash my wrists and hate everyone around me :?
Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Blackviperr
[QUOTE="awssk8er716"]

[QUOTE="Blackviperr"]Ok now i know that emo's arent always what theyre streotyped to be ( Emo sterotype- suicidal,cry over every little thing, think life sucks ) most emo's are just sad, lonely people or people that find life to be Drab and booring.. But seriously.. Why cry so much? i mean i can understand if ur gloom if ur family is broken up or ur loved one died.. But how long will u keep mourning over it? Isnt there a time to stop and carry on with life? I love emo music I mean lyrics.. songs are just awesome.. Yet i find myself depressed after listening to emo songs.. Not personally.. but depressed that u guyz are just missing the chance to live out ur life.. Now i know what ur thinkin * HOW DOES A GUY WHO HAS AN AVATAR OF JASON AND MAKES THREADDS ABOUT BEING A SUPERVILLAIN EVEN CARE FOR OTHER PEOPLE?* I just do.... :DI_pWnzz_YoU

Yeah, I have to admit that I like some of the emo hairstyles. But I don't slash my wrists and hate everyone around me :?

Well yeah i like the emo whaddaya call em? Style.. but i hate the lifestyle.. :)
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
I don't know it doesn't really bother me.... + Emo chicks=HAWT!zombieman666
i have to agree :)

i don't get them i hate bands like fallout boy. are they emo band, they sound the same. i hate bands that have like singing in a voice instead of screaming and stuff.
Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Blackviperr
[QUOTE="zombieman666"]I don't know it doesn't really bother me.... + Emo chicks=HAWT!iam2green
i have to agree :)

i don't get them i hate bands like fallout boy. are they emo band, they sound the same. i hate bands that have like singing in a voice instead of screaming and stuff.

why am i not convinced.....