Dwayne The Rock Johnson will play the role of DC Shazam/Captain Marvel or Black Adam. Which role do you want him to be?

Posted by EasyComeEasyGo (585 posts) 3 months, 6 days ago

Poll: Dwayne The Rock Johnson will play the role of DC Shazam/Captain Marvel or Black Adam. Which role do you want him to be? (6 votes)

Shazam/Captain Marvel. 0%
Black Adam. 100%

Okay DC fans, now that Dwayne is now confirm to be in the new DC movie Shazam, my question to you OT is which role do you think he should play as? I say Black Adam is a good choice while Black Adam has not been my favorite anti-hero then other DC villains, he's still important to Shazam arch enemy and with that, he be good to play Black Adam since he has the look. Here is the link for more details:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-dc-shazam-black-adam-20140819-story.html

#1 Posted by BranKetra (48624 posts) -

He could work as Black Adam, for sure. That would be a great role for Dwayne Johnson to play.

Justice League villain roster confirmed?

#2 Posted by EasyComeEasyGo (585 posts) -

@BranKetra: As far as I'm aware, WB/DC have not confirm any Justice League villains as of yet. WB is only focusing on Batman/Superman: Dawn of Justice so we will half to wait for that movie to arrive in March 2016 to discuss on Justice League.

#3 Posted by BranKetra (48624 posts) -

@EasyComeEasyGo said:

@BranKetra: As far as I'm aware, WB/DC have not confirm any Justice League villains as of yet. WB is only focusing on Batman/Superman: Dawn of Justice so we will half to wait for that movie to arrive in March 2016 to discuss on Justice League.

My speculation was not serious.

#4 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1585 posts) -

If it is between those two, I'm picking Black Adam.

#5 Posted by sammyjenkis898 (28096 posts) -

Could your title be any longer?

#6 Edited by whipassmt (14028 posts) -

@sammyjenkis898 said:

I thought the titles were limited to 60 characters?

#7 Posted by whipassmt (14028 posts) -

I don't know anything about Shazam so I don't know what role he should play.

#8 Posted by Star_Skywalker (4018 posts) -

Black Adam is the only correct choice.

#9 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9767 posts) -

these comic book super hero blockbuster movies are getting ridiculous

#10 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

Black Adam.

#11 Posted by ad1x2 (5623 posts) -

@whipassmt said:

@sammyjenkis898 said:

I thought the titles were limited to 60 characters?

If I'm not mistaken the 60 character limit is lifted for poll questions.