Don't you hate being disturbed by family?

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lord_Kotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Lord_Kotaro
Member since 2012 • 56 Posts

I'm not close with my parents, don't have any siblings and have never met my aunts/uncles/cousins.

Nope, never had that problem.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="Nicksonman"]The best method is to let them barge in while you're wanking or having sex. They'll never barge in again, trust me.metroidprime55
My sister has caught me multiple times and still barges in, I don't even jack off with my pants down because 1. I don't like making runs to the bathroom to wash my hands and 2. Because I don't want anybody finding me with no pants. She knows what I'm doing though and when she sees me with my pants undone and she just makes fun of me and tells me what she wanted to tell me or leaves, it's weird. My only really time to jack off is when my mom is dropping my sister off somewhere, having no privacy sucks. :(

If you are having such a problem, just do it in the shower.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#103 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

[QUOTE="Nicksonman"]The best method is to let them barge in while you're wanking or having sex. They'll never barge in again, trust me.metroidprime55
My sister has caught me multiple times and still barges in, I don't even jack off with my pants down because 1. I don't like making runs to the bathroom to wash my hands and 2. Because I don't want anybody finding me with no pants. She knows what I'm doing though and when she sees me with my pants undone and she just makes fun of me and tells me what she wanted to tell me or leaves, it's weird. My only really time to jack off is when my mom is dropping my sister off somewhere, having no privacy sucks. :(

D:

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#104 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts

LMFAO! made my day .
unrealtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 unrealtron
Member since 2010 • 3148 Posts
I already know how to ignore them.
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#106 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
lol: First page of this is funny
Dystopian-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 Dystopian-X
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts

She wants to help.

VintageVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 VintageVader
Member since 2012 • 75 Posts
Annoying yes but I am sure that I can annoy them.
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#109 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

Yes. Especially mid-wank. Annoying is an understatement.

Ilovegames1992

i feel your pain.....

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#110 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

My sister visits at random intervals and plays the piano, which I can hear from every room in the house. Sometimes it's annoying, like today when I was watching TV, and sometimes it's infuriating, like today when I was trying to do my homework (breaks my concentration).

Avatar image for Chickenchoker10
Chickenchoker10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Chickenchoker10
Member since 2011 • 61 Posts

Yes, but i'm surprised they haven't figured out why it takes me so long in the bathroom.