Does Anyone Else Think This Is Freakin Awesome?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tatltat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tatltat
Member since 2004 • 4518 Posts
This is so cool. Watch the general rules and then the epic battle. http://www.battleofthegods.tv/ I was laughing my ass off. The combat system they use seems like it would work well. Too bad there will always be that one person who cheats and ruins it for everyone else. If there are a couple hundred people all dressed up and going all out, doing this could be so fun. Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUspnXLRwPY
TheHimura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 TheHimura
Member since 2005 • 9297 Posts
You posted your Livecard. :?
tatltat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tatltat
You posted your Livecard. :?TheHimura
changed
TheHimura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TheHimura
Member since 2005 • 9297 Posts
[QUOTE="TheHimura"]You posted your Livecard. :?tatltat
changed

Oh ok. Yeah that was pretty funny. :lol:
lucknumber1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 lucknumber1
Member since 2005 • 692 Posts
lmao thats amazing
tatltat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tatltat
lmao thats amazinglucknumber1
i know its so incredibly nerdy its cool!
lucknumber1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 lucknumber1
Member since 2005 • 692 Posts
[QUOTE="lucknumber1"]lmao thats amazingtatltat

takes a while to load tho
tatltat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tatltat
[QUOTE="tatltat"][QUOTE="lucknumber1"]lmao thats amazinglucknumber1

takes a while to load tho

try it now
Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
:lol: This stuff is gold
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Canuck3000
Member since 2004 • 40562 Posts
What the hell was that? >_>
tatltat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tatltat
What the hell was that? >_>Canuck3000
the coolest thing ever
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Canuck3000
[QUOTE="Canuck3000"]What the hell was that? >_>tatltat
the coolest thing ever

It was really random.
blackleech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 blackleech
Member since 2004 • 15348 Posts
That's pretty funny :P
tatltat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tatltat
[QUOTE="tatltat"][QUOTE="Canuck3000"]What the hell was that? >_>Canuck3000
the coolest thing ever

It was really random.

yeah but it still was awesome
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Canuck3000
[QUOTE="Canuck3000"][QUOTE="tatltat"][QUOTE="Canuck3000"]What the hell was that? >_>tatltat
the coolest thing ever

It was really random.

yeah but it still was awesome

Maybe to you guys. :P
coldhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 coldhelp
Member since 2007 • 123 Posts
[QUOTE="tatltat"]This is so cool. Watch the general rules and then the epic battle. I was laughing my ass off. The combat system they use seems like it would work well. Too bad there will always be that one person who cheats and ruins it for everyone else. If there are a couple hundred people all dressed up and going all out, doing this could be so fun. Trailer:

That's pretty f-ing retarded...
tatltat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tatltat
[QUOTE="coldhelp"][QUOTE="tatltat"]This is so cool. Watch the general rules and then the epic battle. I was laughing my ass off. The combat system they use seems like it would work well. Too bad there will always be that one person who cheats and ruins it for everyone else. If there are a couple hundred people all dressed up and going all out, doing this could be so fun. Trailer:

That's pretty f-ing retarded...

HERESY!
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_PirateKing
Member since 2005 • 9714 Posts
~-~Dude, LARPing is awesome, I've been to one. Except you make your own character by picking race and class like in Oblivion. You make a character and name it and then you act them out. Like i could be an elf named Venale (random name) who uses bows and healing magic and has a fear of zombies. (I don't need that fear but it would make things more fun) The place is like a whole town of people acting out their characters and you can go to taverns and barter or just wander in the woods and kill things. But they have actual plot things like you can get hired to clear out a cave by an NPC. (Non Player Characters, like the people who play as goblins or merchants who need to hire a few mercenaries) Some LARPs you stay for 3 DAYS STRAIT! Yea, you even need to keep people posted at night because they'll attack and stuff. It's awesome I so want to go to a 3 day weekend one. You're in game the whole time so you have to act like you character even at night. And the bast part of all, there isn't any rules stopping you from killing other people.:twisted: The thing is guards will probably kill you along with anyone who would like to loot your body. They even have a name for people who sneak around killing people to steal their money and stuff, PC bashers. Of course, I went to a small one so everyone just went through the story line and it lasted one day.:(~-~ ~-~Edit: Holy crap, I did not mean to create a wall of text.:P~-~
tatltat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tatltat
[QUOTE="The_PirateKing"]~-~Dude, LARPing is awesome, I've been to one. Except you make your own character by picking race and class like in Oblivion. You make a character and name it and then you act them out. Like i could be an elf named Venale (random name) who uses bows and healing magic and has a fear of zombies. (I don't need that fear but it would make things more fun) The place is like a whole town of people acting out their characters and you can go to taverns and barter or just wander in the woods and kill things. But they have actual plot things like you can get hired to clear out a cave by an NPC. (Non Player Characters, like the people who play as goblins or merchants who need to hire a few mercenaries) Some LARPs you stay for 3 DAYS STRAIT! Yea, you even need to keep people posted at night because they'll attack and stuff. It's awesome I so want to go to a 3 day weekend one. You're in game the whole time so you have to act like you character even at night. And the bast part of all, there isn't any rules stopping you from killing other people.:twisted: The thing is guards will probably kill you along with anyone who would like to loot your body. They even have a name for people who sneak around killing people to steal their money and stuff, PC bashers. Of course, I went to a small one so everyone just went through the story line and it lasted one day.:(~-~

That is so incredibly nerdy yet so incredibly cool. God how I hate social stereotypes. If I could do that in some forest where no one's around except the people playing I would do it in a heartbeat. It's like Oblivion... IN REAL LIFE!!!
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_PirateKing
That is so incredibly nerdy yet so incredibly cool. God how I hate social stereotypes. If I could do that in some forest where no one's around except the people playing I would do it in a heartbeat. It's like Oblivion... IN REAL LIFE!!!tatltat
~-~Dude, this IS IN A REAL FOREST WHERE ONLY THE PEOPLE PLAYING ARE THERE! (unless the larp is located at a place that let's people camp out. In which case there might be some people but you're supposed to avoid them anyways.:P) Here, Nero Larp and pics. And they may be nerds but you don't want to pick on them cuz they're probably buff and good at swinging things.:twisted:~-~ ~-~Added: Oh, and there's a down side, you have to pay. Which make sense because these people have to rent the place and stuff. It's $50 for a 3 day trip if you pay ahead of time but remember that's like a 3 day camping trip.~-~
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_PirateKing
~-~LMFAO! look what I found!:lol: Oh man, at Nero they would so be banned cuz the people who work there don't want law suites so you have to uh NOT flip the people over your shoulder. But this video is still awesome as hell!:lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpeLlbe2OoI~-~
yermomsboxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 yermomsboxx
Member since 2005 • 6348 Posts
Still haven't figured out that poem?
MoonSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MoonSpoon
Member since 2005 • 9970 Posts
If I liked watching 40 year old bachelors play battle then I would probably find it awesome. Sadly, I don't.