Do you ever say a person of your gender looks good?

• 135 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sarmini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sarmini
Member since 2007 • 2420 Posts

I was wondering guys and girls, if youre straight do you still say that persons of the same sex look good or not? I hate it when I say some guys good looking (Johnny Depp, Bill Kaulitz) and then somebody else overhears me and theyre like "Dude! Youre gay or stupid crap like that, yet girls say other girls look good and everythings fine? I just think its really irritating and immature. Im straight btw. Just wondering if Im the only one who does this or not.

PerfectGamer17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PerfectGamer17
Member since 2008 • 303 Posts
no comment
darksword1123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 darksword1123
Member since 2004 • 30121 Posts
I do but I'm just joking around.
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
People are homophobic. It's just something that you have to deal with.
ernie1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ernie1989
Member since 2004 • 8547 Posts
Yeah. I definately think Tony Leung is pretty good looking.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#7 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I tend not to say it, but I have an general idea on who is good looking if that's what you mean.
Sykoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sykoh
Member since 2007 • 1177 Posts

I was wondering guys and girls, if youre straight do you still say that persons of the same sex look good or not? I hate it when I say some guys good looking (Johnny Depp, Bill Kaulitz) and then somebody else overhears me and theyre like "Dude! Youre gay or stupid crap like that, yet girls say other girls look good and everythings fine? I just think its really irritating and immature. Im straight btw. Just wondering if Im the only one who does this or not.

sarmini

It's ok for females to say other females are good looking but it is NOT ok for guys to say other guys are good looking. I'm sorry but I would also call you gay if I heard you say that.

Hulkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Hulkness
Member since 2008 • 1271 Posts
Well ill say he looks good in that coat or something and yes im straight. I dont find it a big deal.
Wetall_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Wetall_basic
Member since 2003 • 4086 Posts
Meh,if a friend of mine is dressed well,or looking good,why wouldn't I say so? I'm not gunna say something like 'Damn,man,your looking sexy!',because that would be somewhat awkward.
sarmini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sarmini
[QUOTE="sarmini"]

Sykoh

It's ok for females to say other females are good looking but it is NOT ok for guys to say other guys are good looking. I'm sorry but I would also call you gay if I heard you say that.

Thats exactly my point. Its pathetic. Why is it ok for girls to say that but not guys? Please do explain.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
Not really. I lack the capacity to determine when men are 'hot.'
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
I'm perfectly secure in my own sexuality to acknowledge if a guy looks good.
wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 wemhim
Member since 2005 • 16110 Posts
[QUOTE="sarmini"]

Sykoh

That makes so much sense.
Sykoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sykoh
[QUOTE="Sykoh"][QUOTE="sarmini"]

sarmini

Thats exactly my point. Its pathetic. Why is it ok for girls to say that but not guys? Please do explain.

IDK. Cause lesbians are teh hawtzorz?

hamstergeddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hamstergeddon
Member since 2006 • 7188 Posts
Yes. If a guy is smoking hot, I'll admit it. You got a problem with that?
sarmini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sarmini
Meh,if a friend of mine is dressed well,or looking good,why wouldn't I say so? I'm not gunna say something like 'Damn,man,your looking sexy!',because that would be somewhat awkward.Wetall_basic
That would be awkward, haha. Im just asking this because my friend asked me if I thought Johnny Depp was good looking the other day and I said "Well yea, hes a handsome guy" and this "preppie" (Only way to describe the person, sorry) was like "Omg! Youre gay Its rude and inconsiderate if you ask me.
PerfectGamer17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 PerfectGamer17
[QUOTE="Sykoh"][QUOTE="sarmini"]

sarmini

It's just the way it is.

Hulkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Hulkness
Member since 2008 • 1271 Posts

I'm perfectly secure in my own sexuality to acknowledge if a guy looks good.MattUD1

^^^Thats the key.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#20 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
It's ok for females to say other females are good looking but it is NOT ok for guys to say other guys are good looking. I'm sorry but I would also call you gay if I heard you say that.Sykoh
Pfft. Knowing someone is good looking does not make you gay It is a bit weird to say it I guess, but that's only because of responses like yours.
Darth_Tyrev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Darth_Tyrev
Member since 2005 • 7072 Posts

Not usually, but, I mean come on...

That's hot.

sarmini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sarmini
[QUOTE="sarmini"][QUOTE="Sykoh"][QUOTE="sarmini"]

Sykoh

IDK. Cause lesbians are teh hawtzorz?

That explains it alright :roll: You dont know because you have no conclusive evidence on why its alright for girls to say it about other girls but if a straight guy says it then its automatically "Youre gay Its pathetic.
wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 wemhim

Since quite a few of you are insecure...

Yep, just pretend you can't think of a better looking guy...

dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 dahui58
Member since 2005 • 21566 Posts

I wouldnt say it myself, but I'm not homophobic, so I wouldn't overeact as much as some of these people

g-unit248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 g-unit248
Member since 2005 • 7197 Posts
observing the difference between good looking and ugly and making a comment about it comes nowhere close to being gay
PerfectGamer17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PerfectGamer17

That's hot.

Darth_Tyrev

got one better.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23161 Posts
All the time...Probably more often than I do for the opposite gender.
gRAYmatter05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 gRAYmatter05
Member since 2004 • 29 Posts

I would see no reason to be nervous about saying something like that unless one were sexually confused. If you can say that somebody is ugly as hell, then I think you can be sensible and mature enough to know if they're good looking as well. And unless your ego and reputation is the most important thing in the world, then I see no harm in saying it.

Putzwapputzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29 Putzwapputzen
Member since 2005 • 4462 Posts
yeah im going tot have gto go with no comment too. thats just a weird question to ask. i say it some times, when im joking though.
PerfectGamer17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 PerfectGamer17

please don't mod me Im just joking around

MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MattUD1
[QUOTE="Darth_Tyrev"]

That's hot.

PerfectGamer17

got one better.

Well... if we are playing the one-upsmanship game I'll see your homoerotic embrace and raise you a bear:

sarmini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sarmini

Lmao, is that Bush!?

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 wemhim
That explains it alright :roll: You dont know because you have no conclusive evidence on why its alright for girls to say it about other girls but if a straight guy says it then its automatically "Youre gay Its pathetic.sarmini
Homophobia has never really been backed by logic. Nor has biphobia or heterphobia(Yes, it's a phobia). Almost all forms of bigotry are just plain stupid. They're not something wise people follow. Don't expect to talk to a philosopher and expect him to say, "LOLZ ur leik so gey dood, u tink dat jony dep is beter looking than a cricket".
quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts
All the time. I actually can't stop hitting on guys. I usually comment on how sexy their personality is. I do crew which means that we wear spandex. I compliment guys on their bulges, that kind of thing.
Lil_Dwayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Lil_Dwayne
Member since 2008 • 629 Posts
[QUOTE="sarmini"][QUOTE="Sykoh"][QUOTE="sarmini"]

PerfectGamer17

It's just the way it is.

Its like its ok for females to refer to their female friends as their girlfriend. You never see a straight guy walking around refering to his male friends as his boyfriends. You just dont.

Wetall_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Wetall_basic
Member since 2003 • 4086 Posts
[QUOTE="Wetall_basic"]Meh,if a friend of mine is dressed well,or looking good,why wouldn't I say so? I'm not gunna say something like 'Damn,man,your looking sexy!',because that would be somewhat awkward.sarmini
That would be awkward, haha. Im just asking this because my friend asked me if I thought Johnny Depp was good looking the other day and I said "Well yea, hes a handsome guy" and this "preppie" (Only way to describe the person, sorry) was like "Omg! Youre gay Its rude and inconsiderate if you ask me.

Meh,ignorant people will say ignorant things. Just going to have to ignore them,or join them. As for why it's ok for females,and not for males? My best guess is women are seen as more open with their female friends then guys. We're just supposed to get drunk and look at women.(Actually,that is good times) Any deviation is gay
sarmini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 sarmini
Well... if we are playing the one-upsmanship game I'll see your homoerotic embrace and raise you a bear: MattUD1
Bear? Psh! It should be a Bull Moose for Roosevelt!
Sykoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Sykoh

PerfectGamer17

Same. :)

Yoshi_Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 Yoshi_Ghost
Member since 2008 • 346 Posts
O.O
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MattUD1
[QUOTE="MattUD1"]Well... if we are playing the one-upsmanship game I'll see your homoerotic embrace and raise you a bear: sarmini

But... they named the Teddy Bear after him...
CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 CIoud_S
Member since 2007 • 3216 Posts
Proven fact, men are gross and ugly we should be gratefull women get near us at all. If I was a chick there's no way I would be straight. :lol:
sarmini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 sarmini
[QUOTE="sarmini"][QUOTE="MattUD1"]Well... if we are playing the one-upsmanship game I'll see your homoerotic embrace and raise you a bear: MattUD1

But... they named the Teddy Bear after him...

They named the Teddy Bear after him since he refused to kill a Bear Cub but he said that he was "As strong as a Bull Moose" and his political party was named Bull Moose.
wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 wemhim
[QUOTE="Sykoh"][QUOTE="PerfectGamer17"]

PerfectGamer17

I'd delete that...You'll get modded.
Sykoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Sykoh

Proven fact, men are gross and ugly we should be gratefull women get near us at all. If I was a chick there's no way I would be straight. :lol:CIoud_S

Yea what he said!!! *picks nose and then scratches butt*

ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#47 ice_radon
Member since 2002 • 70464 Posts
Well I can safely say that David Beckham is good looking cause, well, he is, and I can see where girls are coming from. But there is no way that I could find him attractive...
sarmini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sarmini

Woah! Thats just creepy... Why dont you get that off there so you dont get modded and get back to the topic people please, stop posting pics.

Sykoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Sykoh
[QUOTE="PerfectGamer17"][QUOTE="Sykoh"][QUOTE="PerfectGamer17"]

wemhim

I'd delete that...You'll get modded.

OMG! That pic is worth it, PerfectGamer17!!! Thank you PerfectGamer17! That pic is pure hilariousity!!

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
Sometimes I guess. I don't find myself gay though.