Do all men grow ear hair?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GAMESHARQ (5988 posts) -

And if so, at what age does it typically start to grow?

#2 Posted by Scarface_tm431 (10063 posts) -
Unless they have Alopecia yes, at varying ages, lengths and thickness'
#3 Posted by Ninja-Hippo (23426 posts) -
Unless they have Alopecia yes, at varying ages, lengths and thickness'Scarface_tm431
I don't think that's true. A lot of men do, sure, but i dont think it's something every man grows. Some men don't even grow facial hair.
#4 Posted by Locke562 (7673 posts) -
Unless they have Alopecia yes, at varying ages, lengths and thickness'Scarface_tm431
I've seen plenty of bald men with copious amounts of ear hair.
#5 Posted by spoofnutz (673 posts) -

For me it was 33- nothing a good pair of tweezers can't fix. I was horrified at first, but guy's much younger than me are used to "hair management", so consider this just an extention. Besides, I am dating a Brazilian girl almost half my age, so what do I care. She has crap taste in fashion and music, but what do you expect from a Brazilian girl?

Edit: She tried to play this crap flamenco version of Queen's "I Want to Break Free" the other day, and I had to slap her upside the head(in a loving way).

#6 Posted by my_mortal_coil (2839 posts) -

For me it was 33- nothing a good pair of tweezers can't fix. I was horrified at first, but guy's much younger than me are used to "hair management", so consider this just an extention. Besides, I am dating a Brazilian girl almost half my age, so what do I care. She has crap taste in fashion and music, but what do you expect from a Brazilian girl?

spoofnutz

If she is Brazilian isn't she used to harry-a$$ men? No offense to the Latino community, I am part Mexican and Italian and I look like the missing link in some places.

#7 Posted by spoofnutz (673 posts) -

[QUOTE="spoofnutz"]

my_mortal_coil

If she is Brazilian isn't she used to harry-a$$ men? No offense to the Latino community, I am part Mexican and Italian and I look like the missing link in some places.

I suppose. I ain't that hairy being of Irish/Scottish descent, but yeah.

#8 Posted by ConformestClone (13103 posts) -
All humans have hair in their ears (it helps us hear). When you grow older, whatever hair you have left grows really thin and long.
#9 Posted by Ninja-Hippo (23426 posts) -
All humans have hair in their ears (it helps us hear). When you grow older, whatever hair you have left grows really thin and long.ConformestClone
1) I had no idea hair helps us hear. I have learned something today. 2) I haven't seen you on Gamespot in a billion years.
#10 Posted by ConformestClone (13103 posts) -
[QUOTE="ConformestClone"]All humans have hair in their ears (it helps us hear). When you grow older, whatever hair you have left grows really thin and long.Ninja-Hippo
1) I had no idea hair helps us hear. I have learned something today. 2) I haven't seen you on Gamespot in a billion years.

I troll, mostly.
#11 Posted by spoofnutz (673 posts) -

[QUOTE="ConformestClone"]All humans have hair in their ears (it helps us hear). When you grow older, whatever hair you have left grows really thin and long.Ninja-Hippo

I have never encountered ConformestClone before, but he is absolutely right on No. 1.

#12 Posted by thusaha (14495 posts) -

I don't have ear hair yet.

#13 Posted by Ninja-Hippo (23426 posts) -
[QUOTE="ConformestClone"] I troll, mostly.

Dont we all? :P
#14 Posted by spoofnutz (673 posts) -

The hairs pick up vibrations and transfer them to your inner ear. Perhaps that is why people grow them as they get older and their hearing declines.

#15 Posted by ConformestClone (13103 posts) -
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="ConformestClone"] I troll, mostly.

Dont we all? :P

Well, that's why I'm still at the same level I was in 2006. I keep getting points taken away and being suspended. :D
#16 Posted by jerkface96 (9189 posts) -

GAMESHARQ
it must run hardcore in ur family, cuz thats just hard to imagine, lol, i mean my grandpa has some but hes like 79, i think its just really old people idk tho, thats sterotyping this is funny tho
#17 Posted by kingdre (9456 posts) -

I don't think so. My grandfather is in his 70's and he doesn't have ear hair.

#18 Posted by CleanPlayer (9779 posts) -
Are you like really young and your ear is coughing up hair balls? Growing ear hair is different for everybody.
#19 Posted by Bioshockraptor (21480 posts) -

Haha, well I actually have no idea :P

#20 Posted by Ashley_wwe (13468 posts) -
I hope I don't grow ear hair... I have enough problems with hearing aids and wax as it is...
#21 Posted by Famiking (4879 posts) -
What do you mean by ear hair? :? I have some hair I can feel around the ear hole, but that's it, doesn't everyone have "ear hair"? I'm 16 and I have hair around my ear hole, I always did :?
#22 Posted by tofu-lion91 (13481 posts) -
Er I dunno :? Hero doesn't seem to have ear hair so I'm guessing no :?
#23 Posted by Ashley_wwe (13468 posts) -
Er I dunno :? Hero doesn't seem to have ear hair so I'm guessing no :?tofu-lion91
Who is this Hero you keep talking about? first a ball of paper, now ear hair... :P.
#24 Posted by GAMESHARQ (5988 posts) -

Edit: She tried to play this crap flamenco version of Queen's "I Want to Break Free" the other day, and I had to slap her upside the head(in a loving way).

spoofnutz
Tweezers? Damn, that sounds painful.
#25 Posted by GAMESHARQ (5988 posts) -
[QUOTE="GAMESHARQ"]

jerkface96
it must run hardcore in ur family, cuz thats just hard to imagine, lol, i mean my grandpa has some but hes like 79, i think its just really old people idk tho, thats sterotyping this is funny tho

What are you talking about?
#26 Posted by tofu-lion91 (13481 posts) -
[QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"] Who is this Hero you keep talking about? first a ball of paper, now ear hair... :P.

Lmao he's my bf - braindead_hero :)
#27 Posted by Vandalvideo (39656 posts) -
What are you doing staring at your ears in the first place? 0_o
#28 Posted by Dante2710 (63137 posts) -
well im 21 and i have no chest/and back hair.....but i guess i will end up wth hair in my ears when i grow older :x gross