Crowds cheering and dancing in Celebration of Terrorism

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mehdi1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mehdi1984
Member since 2006 • 764 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FABqq_jjRRo

This is absolutely sickening, and completely deplorable. The fact that such things can happen on our soil is really unbelievable. Granted, we have nutjobs like the Westborough baptist church who protest at funerals, but look at the scale of this rally! The celebration, the comments, and everything about it... is shocking.

markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
People who are pro israel arn't all pro terrorist what they are is highly ignorant.
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

i guess....

you're always gonna get idiots one way or another.

hamstergeddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hamstergeddon
Member since 2006 • 7188 Posts
Their supporting a war :| Because that's never been done before (And I think you should straighten out your own definition of terrorism before using it in a thread)
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
Idiocy knows no boundaries....
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
No wonder Bush managed to get into the White House
_R34LiTY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 _R34LiTY_
Member since 2008 • 3331 Posts

what a bunch of morons!!!

These people need to take a good hard look in the mirror and realize who the cancer is.

Avatar image for NoSpeakyEnglish
NoSpeakyEnglish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NoSpeakyEnglish
Member since 2008 • 677 Posts
Their supporting a war :| Because that's never been done before (And I think you should straighten out your own definition of terrorism before using it in a thread) hamstergeddon
O lemme guess to be a terrorist you have to have a beard and go around town yelling "KILL THE INFIDELS" and "ALLAH" right? Open your eyes dude, this is flat out terrorism.
obsolete2k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 obsolete2k1
Member since 2007 • 990 Posts
don't many americans celebrate and support their troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, same difference, terror takes different forms, just becaues its state sanctioned doesn't mean its any better than terrorism.
UNHOLY_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 UNHOLY_basic
Member since 2008 • 790 Posts
talking about a great war, that war is supposed to end the world. Religion is disgusting. Both sides are immoral and completely insane in every way. Thank "god" or "allah" for that.
Mehdi1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mehdi1984
talking about a great war, that war is supposed to end the world. Religion is disgusting. Both sides are immoral and completely insane in every way. Thank "god" or "allah" for that.UNHOLY_basic
and US tax dollars that helped fund the war. (Yes, we pay for half of Israel's defense budget. We also provide them with our advanced weapons)
Avatar image for NoSpeakyEnglish
NoSpeakyEnglish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NoSpeakyEnglish
Member since 2008 • 677 Posts
Both sides are immoral and completely insane in every way. Thank "god" or "allah" for that.UNHOLY_basic
Israel more so than the other.
bigblunt537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 bigblunt537
Member since 2003 • 6907 Posts
I wasn't mad at the fact that they were partying/ celebrating, but at what most of them were saying. I understand Hamas is a terrorist organization which should be wiped off the map, but most of them didn't even care if it cost the lives of innocent civilians. I'm from New York and if I was the one doing the interview I would've been a lot more aggressive with the questions although most of them made themselves look like idiots regardless. How can she call the interviewer a "bad Jew" at the end, because he doesn't support civilian casualties? This video made me a little angry, but what can I do. I do support the war though, because I think we should try and eliminate all terrorism, but I do not support excessive civilian casualties. The reason I say excessive is because like all wars some casualties are unavoidable and will happen, but when numbers start flying through the roof, something has to be done.
UNHOLY_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 UNHOLY_basic
Member since 2008 • 790 Posts
[QUOTE="UNHOLY_basic"]talking about a great war, that war is supposed to end the world. Religion is disgusting. Both sides are immoral and completely insane in every way. Thank "god" or "allah" for that.Mehdi1984
and US tax dollars that helped fund the war. (Yes, we pay for half of Israel's defense budget. We also provide them with our advanced weapons)

im very much aware of this. its one of the things that brought me to libertarianism. if the government has your money, it can and will do terrible things with it.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#15 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
People who are pro israel arn't all pro terrorist what they are is highly ignorant.markop2003
... i dunno. comments like that make me so very, very tired. *sigh*
00game00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 00game00
Member since 2009 • 48 Posts
im not even gonna watch that
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
People who are pro israel arn't all pro terrorist what they are is highly ignorant.markop2003
That's a very objective and non-biased stance to take. :|
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts
The irony is this post is great. :lol:
bigd575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

#19 bigd575
Member since 2008 • 6192 Posts
This isn't a surprise.
_R34LiTY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 _R34LiTY_

[QUOTE="markop2003"]People who are pro israel arn't all pro terrorist what they are is highly ignorant.Pirate700
The irony is this post is great. :lol:

Well it's true. No?

Not every Israelian or Pro-Israelian person is for this kind of activity that does fall under the terrorism category. Most of them seem to be for the kind of activity that is going on right now, but not all of them.

Or are you trying to say by your mocking laughter that, yes, indeed all Irsraelian or Pro-Israelian people are lobbying for the activity that is unfolding over there?

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
I don't think it has got anything to do with ignorance...they just don't give a crap about the lives of the civilians living there. My brother's wife is an Israeli and I met all of her relatives at their wedding. They were all, every single one of them extremely, extremely anti-arab...no, not anti-terrorist, anti-arab....they didn't care about civilian deaths one bit.
InterpolWilco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 InterpolWilco
Member since 2005 • 2487 Posts
I love the complete overuse of the word "Terrorism." Everything seems to be terrorism these days. Like the word "Change," "Terrorism" has become nothing more than a buzz word in our society, instead of something that actually MEANS something. Listen, we cheer on our troops, and no one thinks we're wrong for that. Also keep in mind, there's a good chance these people have family back in Israel and were experiencing those rocket attacks firsthand. Maybe if some of you were in their shoes you'd feel differently.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts
Because they haven't formed the same conclusion as you have? Ironic.
Joker_268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24 Joker_268
Member since 2004 • 997 Posts

That guy who was asking them qustions cracked me up, 'Yes, their making missles under school desks' lol.

Half of them dont know whatTF their on about, like when the guy asked him why do you support them, "Uhhh, cause..........their pro westerns"

Also, is the dude asking questions with them or aganist them, cause when he said something about his johnson, that lady was like 'okayyyyy'

Joker_268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Joker_268
I don't think it has got anything to do with ignorance...they just don't give a crap about the lives of the civilians living there. My brother's wife is an Israeli and I met all of her relatives at their wedding. They were all, every single one of them extremely, extremely anti-arab...no, not anti-terrorist, anti-arab....they didn't care about civilian deaths one bit. jointed
thats not nice, im an arab
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#26 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
I don't you can be pro-anyhing in this current conflict at the momment. If you're pro-Israeli you're supporting the breaking of dozens of international laws, while if you're pro-Hamas you're supporting a government who places their people at risk in order to gain recognition. Either way you cut it neither side is worthy of support.
Avatar image for swizz-the-gamer
swizz-the-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 swizz-the-gamer
Member since 2005 • 8801 Posts
Um... I'm not going to dance in the street about it but Israel has my full support for defending it's self.
swizz-the-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 swizz-the-gamer
I don't think it has got anything to do with ignorance...they just don't give a crap about the lives of the civilians living there. My brother's wife is an Israeli and I met all of her relatives at their wedding. They were all, every single one of them extremely, extremely anti-arab...no, not anti-terrorist, anti-arab....they didn't care about civilian deaths one bit. jointed
And this means what...?
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Vandalvideo
Um... I'm not going to dance in the street about it but Israel has my full support for defending it's self. swizz-the-gamer
It isn't really self-defense when you're sitting there prodding the other person with a stick watching them bleed dry.
swizz-the-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 swizz-the-gamer
[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"]Um... I'm not going to dance in the street about it but Israel has my full support for defending it's self. Vandalvideo
It isn't really self-defense when you're sitting there prodding the other person with a stick watching them bleed dry.

Hamas was firing rockets at civilians. Israel had no choice....
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Vandalvideo
Hamas was firing rockets at civilians. Israel had no choice.... swizz-the-gamer
No choice? They signed a ceasefire in June for crying out loud promising to end the blockade. In case you didn't know, blockades are open acts of war! Israel refused to lift the blockade because of an independent group of extremists who have no ties with the government of Palestine and the Palestinian peoples. Israel has been operating in open warfare for months on end! They instigated the acts through the blockade and the raids on the west bank. It isn't like Israel is little boe peep here. They are equal agressors.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Israel most likely created that blockade because they wanted to make the choices of life black-and-white for the Palestinians.
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#33 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

The banner at 0:35 says "Islam = Cult of Hate".

Oh dear...

ffaf666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 ffaf666
Member since 2006 • 377 Posts
thats some messed up video. i find it funny that these people are same people who remember the holocaust every year and yet fail to see the similarities between them and the nazis. what would the victims of the holocaust say to them?
ZombieJackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ZombieJackal
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I was seated my wife in cheese cake factory next a table that had a couple already eating. The woman was wearing a big star on her neck. When she saw that my wife was wearing the scarf, she called the waitress and asked bluntly to change her seat. My wife was used to that but sitting on my seat going O.o"
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
this video is edited as if its to say to Hamas these are out next targets, the high level speakers.
ffaf666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ffaf666
We better call the ADL to look into this but dont hold your breath.
Dr_Brocoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Dr_Brocoli
Member since 2007 • 3724 Posts

This is absolutely sickening, and completely deplorable. The fact that such things can happen on our soil is really unbelievable. Granted, we have nutjobs like the Westborough baptist church who protest at funerals, but look at the scale of this rally! The celebration, the comments, and everything about it... is shocking.

Mehdi1984
I support Israel, you are wrong. You are the sick one. YOU SUPPORT TERRORISM. Israel are fighting true terrorists. You support Hamas? GTFO
Empty_World

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Empty_World
Member since 2007 • 272 Posts
[QUOTE="swizz-the-gamer"]Hamas was firing rockets at civilians. Israel had no choice.... Vandalvideo
No choice? They signed a ceasefire in June for crying out loud promising to end the blockade. In case you didn't know, blockades are open acts of war! Israel refused to lift the blockade because of an independent group of extremists who have no ties with the government of Palestine and the Palestinian peoples. Israel has been operating in open warfare for months on end! They instigated the acts through the blockade and the raids on the west bank. It isn't like Israel is little boe peep here. They are equal agressors.

Interestinly the blockade is not on food or medicine.
_R34LiTY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 _R34LiTY_
[QUOTE="Mehdi1984"]

Dr_Brocoli

I support Israel, you are wrong. You are the sick one. YOU SUPPORT TERRORISM. Israel are fighting true terrorists. You support Hamas? GTFO

This is the kind of idiocy that gets to me.

People making idiotic assumptions either just for the sake of creating conflict, or maybe they really do believe that if you're not with Israel, you MUST be, without a doubt, 100% with the so called terrorists. Kind of like the same nutjobs that want you to say you support the war in Iraq, otherwise if you dont say ssomething along those lines, then surely you must be one of them too....

But let someone asssume something just as absurd as what this Dr. Brocoli suggests, and then they get just as frustrated as the next person.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
[QUOTE="jointed"]I don't think it has got anything to do with ignorance...they just don't give a crap about the lives of the civilians living there. My brother's wife is an Israeli and I met all of her relatives at their wedding. They were all, every single one of them extremely, extremely anti-arab...no, not anti-terrorist, anti-arab....they didn't care about civilian deaths one bit. swizz-the-gamer
And this means what...?

It leads me to believe that there's a shared animosity between Arabs and Jews in the region that goes deeper than just the recent events. Thanks for asking so politely.
ffaf666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ffaf666
[QUOTE="Mehdi1984"]

Dr_Brocoli

well im surpirsed that you didnt call him anti semetic, saving it till later?

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Vandalvideo
Interestinly the blockade is not on food or medicine.Empty_World
According to all the reports that I've read thus far, food and medicine are indeed being deprived to 20% levels of normal intake.
mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#44 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

ah its so nice to see that all the american attempts to make peace have worked so well/ end sarcasm

seriously, its like they enjoy killing each other.

Mehdi1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Mehdi1984
[QUOTE="Empty_World"]Interestinly the blockade is not on food or medicine.Vandalvideo
According to all the reports that I've read thus far, food and medicine are indeed being deprived to 20% levels of normal intake.

Correct, if not lower. Even prior to the Israeli invasion, 150 TOTAL food trucks for 1.5 million people over a month. Imagine that. Note, that when I say 'truck', don't think Mac Trucks... like in America, I mean like mini trucks you rent from U-Haul. Anyone who states this claim is not only ignoring what the UN was saying for months on end, but every non-Palestinian aid worker in the region. As noted by one reporter, it was the first time they had seen kids rummaging through trash cans to find food. Taxis were using used cooking oil to work. etc. As the UN called it, one of the worst humanitarian situations in the world right now.
shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
so there's nothing wrong with people celebrating hamas, which is actually considered a terrorist group by multiple governments (not just america)?
ffaf666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ffaf666
so there's nothing wrong with people celebrating hamas, which is actually considered a terrorist group by multiple governments (not just america)?shoeman12
what has hamas got to do with it? these people dont care how many innocents are dying, they seem to racist and facssist aswell. And these are people in america, consider how people in israel will be. However there some israeli who against the invasion, because its not really a war when see how many israeli's civilains death toll compared to the palestinians, hence governments are putting more pressure on israel.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts

ah its so nice to see that all the american attempts to make peace have worked so well/ end sarcasm

seriously, its like they enjoy killing each other.

mlbslugger86
they do. This will not end because it has been going on for ages and Hamas will attack again and again and the continued circle and debate continues. Thats the middle east.
Joker_268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Joker_268
[QUOTE="Mehdi1984"]

Dr_Brocoli

I support hammas as well, U GTFO
Devour2Survive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Devour2Survive
Member since 2008 • 782 Posts
Dumb Zionist pigs.