This topic is locked from further discussion.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SrgtSaggy101
Member since 2004 • 1956 Posts

Non whites labeled as white to bring up white crime statistics.

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Typical-White-People.jpg click to zoom in

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

take your pro white power hate shit elsewhere Nazi ****-face

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

@lamprey263: being pro white, means im a rayciss right?, and that im a neonazithatwantstokill6millionjews.

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 -Fromage-
Member since 2009 • 10572 Posts

And not one smile in the bunch.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#5  Edited By THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

Whoa dude, that kinda stuff is totally not kawaii.

4myAmuzumament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 4myAmuzumament
Member since 2013 • 1791 Posts

I see no problem; everyone pictured is white.

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 THE_DRUGGIE

@4myAmuzumament said:

I see no problem; everyone pictured is white.

Well yeah, but we have to be outraged for no reason.

Quit ruining the fakerage.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SrgtSaggy101

lol

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lamprey263

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@lamprey263: being pro white, means im a rayciss right?, and that im a neonazithatwantstokill6millionjews.

yup, and your patronage of such a site like dailystormer

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THE_DRUGGIE

And this is why you should always check your sources before posting something.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

@lamprey263 said:

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

yup, and your patronage of such a site like dailystormer

never been to the site other then the pic being linked to me. If being pro white makes me a races, o well.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lamprey263

What seems more likely, that law enforcement is out there trying to label people of color as white to make white people look bad? Or doing so to hide racial disparity in who law enforcement targets?

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

and? point?

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

@lamprey263 said:

What seems more likely, that law enforcement is out there trying to label people of color as white to make white people look bad? Or doing so to hide racial disparity in who law enforcement targets?

well the majority of crime is committed by "coloreds" mostly. The crime statistics prove this. Even with coloreds being labeled as white.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

According to the United States Department of Justice: Blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicides, whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%, from 1980 to 2008. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks

Blacks are what like 15% of US pop with Asians and native Americans even lower. That is only the homicide part.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

@lamprey263 said:

well the majority of crime is committed by "coloreds" mostly. The crime statistics prove this. Even with coloreds being labeled as white.

Crime has, in study after study, been linked to POVERTY and EDUCATION, not race.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

Liberals often try to blame black violence on poverty. The Census data, however, disproves that hypothesis.

In 2005, among the American poor, there were 16.3 million whites (excluding non-white Hispanics, which are classified as "white" by the FBI when compiling crime data), 9.0 million blacks, 9.2 million "Hispanics," and 1.3 million Asians. Blacks comprised about 24.7% of the American poor. Those poverty numbers can be verified below:

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/pover...05/table5.html

During that year, blacks committed about 48% of all U.S. murders, despite accounting for only 13.1 percent of the U.S. population. Remember that the FBI, from whom the murder information comes, counts "Hispanics" as "whites," thus driving up the total number of poor "whites" eligible of committing murders to about 24.8 million. See below:

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/offens...rtable_01.html

These "whites" comprised about 67.8% of the American poor, but committed -- at most -- only 48% of 2005 U.S. murders, if the doubtful assumption is made that Asians and Amerindians committed none. So, the argument that poverty causes black violent crime really has no validity.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 lamprey263

@SrgtSaggy101 said:

Liberals often try to blame black violence on poverty. The Census data, however, disproves that hypothesis.

In 2005, among the American poor, there were 16.3 million whites (excluding non-white Hispanics, which are classified as "white" by the FBI when compiling crime data), 9.0 million blacks, 9.2 million "Hispanics," and 1.3 million Asians. Blacks comprised about 24.7% of the American poor. Those poverty numbers can be verified below:

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/pover...05/table5.html

During that year, blacks committed about 48% of all U.S. murders, despite accounting for only 13.1 percent of the U.S. population. Remember that the FBI, from whom the murder information comes, counts "Hispanics" as "whites," thus driving up the total number of poor "whites" eligible of committing murders to about 24.8 million. See below:

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/offens...rtable_01.html

These "whites" comprised about 67.8% of the American poor, but committed -- at most -- only 48% of 2005 U.S. murders, if the doubtful assumption is made that Asians and Amerindians committed none. So, the argument that poverty causes black violent crime really has no validity.

well, you bring in only murder data, but whites constitute 69% of violent crime... so maybe the data is more fitting

anyhow, I'm not buying your "I've never been to that site [DailyStormer]" excuse, go back to jacking off to Luftwaffe posters you got over your bed

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

@lamprey263: good for you, all i wanted this to be about was them marking race wrong. Then you scream an cry rayyycesss, If they marked other races wrong we would never hear the end of it. Wheres your source?? link.

Edit: your way off just checked. link your source please, and don't make up statistics

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

Poor Blacks are grouped together into ghettos, whereas poor Whites are dispersed. Hence, the disparity in crime rates.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Seriously what is the point of this, TC? That African Americans are more susceptible to crime? I'm pretty sure everyone knew that..

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SrgtSaggy101

I'm done here, don't care enough to continue this. When this isn't what i wanted it to be about. I guess according to blacks its racist to question why non whites are marked as white.

probably to raise whites crime statistics, is why.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

It's hard to decipher white crime as in some states Spanish and Hispanics are classified as whites. When in fact Hispanic/Spanish culture is completely different to white culture.

You can't compare Miami "whites" to whites in Naples Florida.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

the white crime statistics have been skewed for a long time because there is no Hispanic category in the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports. hispanic crime has always been thrown into the white category. i read last year the FBI was supposed start tracking latino crime. when that happens you will see the white crime stats drop.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

lol I know that there is a whole argument to what is considered actual "White". Many people dont know but Arabs are considered technically white.

But I just want to bring up that when I got a driving ticket, I looked it up online and my case file said I was white...

do I look white to you?

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Nengo_Flow

@thegerg said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

lol I know that there is a whole argument to what is considered actual "White". Many people dont know but Arabs are considered technically white.

But I just want to bring up that when I got a driving ticket, I looked it up online and my case file said I was white...

"Many people dont know but Arabs are considered technically white."

And there are white Africans, white Asians, and white people from countless other places as well. Arabia isn't special in that regard. As we know, though, race technically doesn't exist in a genetically definable way, so to try to talk about who is "technically white" is kind of silly.

There is no such place as Arabia...

in techinicall terms (the terms the CIA uses) anyone who is obviously not black, is label as white. Osama Bin Laden was under the category of white.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Well this got racisty pretty fast

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

I believe years ago whites were separated in the statistics from latin people, but they've since been grouped together. In statistics years back you could see the rates for Latin/White/Black individually and the discrepancy was much larger since violent crime/murders from latin gangs on the east coast is especially high.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Did you seriously use a neo-nazi site as your source?

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@Fightingfan said:

It's hard to decipher white crime as in some states Spanish and Hispanics are classified as whites. When in fact Hispanic/Spanish culture is completely different to white culture.

What's white culture? NASCAR, hot dogs, and guns?

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nengo_Flow

White people are just people who have white skin. Doesnt matter their Nationality or culture, cuz that has nothing to do with your biological skin.

The issue is where does white skin start and end?

All those are white except the two obvious blacks.

Do in racist illogical America, its all fucking complicated to what is white. And they have a hard time separating skin color with nationality.

Some people still say this boxer is not white becuz he is Mexican and doesnt speak english:

Just like they still say this boxer is not black becuz he is Cuban and doesn speak english:

Latino is not a race, Hispanic is not a race. Its just a category. Both of these guys are Latinos Hispanics, yet they are also clear straight up white as can be and straight up black as can be.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

The categories should be based on education and wealth instead of skin color

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@Nengo: Good point. Not too long ago, my mom and I were watching Celebrity Ghost Stories and how Carlos Mencia claimed his deceased brother saved him from a drive-by shooting. Carlos said the kid he saw (who at first he didn't know was his deceased brother) looked like any Mexican kid in the neighborhood. The kid looked like he was primarily of European ancestry, and my mom said that he didn't look like a Mexican. I told her that there are white people in Mexico and not every Mexican is brown-skinned. She didn't say anything, LOL.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#40  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Would you consider this two gentlemen white?

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Fightingfan

@Nengo_Flow said:

do I look white to you?

Malcom X III. Look like a felon though.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Nengo_Flow

@Fightingfan said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

do I look white to you?

Nope, government says Im white and white I will be.

Its time I started to embrace my white brethren.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Fightingfan

@Nengo_Flow said:

@Fightingfan said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

do I look white to you?

You're usually what your father is from my understanding.

My father is also considered white, and he's like a mulatto-native American skin color.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

ah the internet. where stupidity is a sport.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nengo_Flow

@Fightingfan said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

@Fightingfan said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

do I look white to you?

My father is also considered white, and he's like a mulatto-native American skin color.

What? My dad is just like me, same skin color but with green eyes.

My mother is slightly lighter than me.

Im Puerto Rico 100%, what ever mixing of colors went on, happened like 200+ years ago. It not like in the US when you see a mix person they can tell you either one of their one of there parent are black or white. In case of Puerto Rican, we cant tell who was black or who was white cuz that happened centuries ago. Our parents grandparent even great grand parents are the same skin color as you now.

I never encountered racism in Puerto Rico, I see snow flakes with blue eyes walking down the side walk in front of my house just like I would see a super black person walking on the side walk in front of my house. And nobody thought nothing. The whole black and white people thing only came to be once I came to the US. That's why I generally find it funny and ridiculous how society is in the US.

Another thing I noticed is that Im constantly asked "What are you?" "Which one of your parents is black?" "You black, right?" usually asked by black woman. And they always sound disappointed when I tell them I just Puerto Rican and was born there. Black women love to claim light skin looking people as black, they are constantly trying to claim me as black. After they are disappointed that im not black, the next question they ask is "do you like black woman?" (the answer is not really, not my cup of tea).

white people never ask, which at the same times worries me cuz maybe they just label me as black and call it a day, which would kinda be messed up.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Fightingfan

@Nengo_Flow said:

@Fightingfan said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

@Fightingfan said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

do I look white to you?

What? My dad is just like me, same skin color but with green eyes.

My mother is slightly lighter than me.

Im Puerto Rico 100%, what ever mixing of colors went on, happened like 200+ years ago. It not like in the US when you see a mix person they can tell you either one of their one of there parent are black or white. In case of Puerto Rican, we cant tell who was black or who was white cuz that happened centuries ago. Our parents grandparent even great grand parents are the same skin color as you now.

I never encountered racism in Puerto Rico, I see snow flakes with blue eyes walking down the side walk in front of my house just like I would see a super black person walking on the side walk in front of my house. And nobody thought nothing. The whole black and white people thing only came to be once I came to the US. That's why I generally find it funny and ridiculous how society is in the US.

Another thing I noticed is that Im constantly asked "What are you?" "Which one of your parents is black?" "You black, right?" usually asked by black woman. And they always sound disappointed when I tell them I just Puerto Rican and was born there. Black women love to claim light skin looking people as black, they are constantly trying to claim me as black. After they are disappointed that im not black, the next question they ask is "do you like black woman?" (the answer is not really, not my cup of tea).

white people never ask, which at the same times worries me cuz maybe they just label me as black and call it a day, which would kinda be messed up.

I experienced the same.

I remember when I came to Florida and someone asked me "What race are you", and I had no understanding of the concept of race/racism. Growing up in South Texas and North Mexico there's only two types of people: Mexicans and Cow Boys and I never put attention to the segregation of individuals via their race/ethnicity. So when they asked "what race are you" I kept saying human LOL, which of course is the truth but not what they meant. Though this was in the early 90s Texas has recently gotten full prejudice now with their "Are you an American citizen" checkpoints.

I can usually tell Foreign negros from African Americans. Foreigners are usually more educated, and I can understand their English. I usually guess Dominican before anything else when I see a black speaking Spanish as from my experience that tends to hold true.

I usually get guessed Cuban if they hear me speaking Spanish. If I'm speaking English I'm just a Crack-uh. People forget Spanish people (spain) are white LOL

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Fightingfan

@gamerguru100 said:

@Fightingfan said:

What's white culture? NASCAR, hot dogs, and guns?

Moonshine too.