This topic is locked from further discussion.

doomsdaydave11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 doomsdaydave11
Member since 2006 • 1159 Posts

Chuck Norris is popular lately for some reason....

I believe this is why:

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Chuck Norris can split an atom with his teeth, and then out run the resulting blast.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he stares them down until they give him the information he wants.

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

When a tsunami occurs, that means Chuck Norris has been swimming laps in the ocean.

The helicopter was invented after Chuck Norris was seen doing 8 roundhouse kicks a second.

Monsters look under their beds for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris sleeps with the light on because the dark is afraid of him.

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity: twice.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass: At night.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up; he's pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold, so he turned the sun up.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch; HE decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost.

On his birthday, Chuck Norris blows out his candles by blinking.

There are no disabled people; only people who have met Chuck Norris. 

tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 tomxizor
Member since 2004 • 11767 Posts
This is what happens when too many people watch Dodgeball at the same time.
TrailorParkBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TrailorParkBoy
Member since 2006 • 2922 Posts
lmao
Avatar image for deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e
deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e
Member since 2006 • 3052 Posts

I believe this is why

doomsdaydave11

Lately? More like a year ago.

Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts

It eludes me why people felt the need to steal all the Vin Diesel jokes and put Chuck norris in front and think theyre all witty... >_>

anyways,  When Vin Diesel goes sswimming, he doesent get wet, the water gets Vin... 

funnymario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 funnymario
Member since 2005 • 9122 Posts
And that new Mountain Dew commercial isn't helping, either.
doomsdaydave11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 doomsdaydave11
[QUOTE="doomsdaydave11"]

I believe this is why

AnimeKiller

It eludes me why people felt the need to steal all the Vin Diesel jokes and put Chuck norris in front and think theyre all witty... >_>

Def_Jef88

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I know......

Who cares, they're funny anyway.

longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 longhorn7
Member since 2007 • 4637 Posts

anyways, When Vin Diesel goes sswimming, he doesent get wet, the water gets Vin...

Def_Jef88
sorry to say it but the vin ones arent witty either, the chuck norris ones though are just more towards the true side
doomsdaydave11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 doomsdaydave11

And that new Mountain Dew commercial isn't helping, either.funnymario

ug, i can't believe I keep on falling for those retarded links-lol 

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#10 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Man...I'd rather go to a tanning salon than listen to anymore of these jokes...."Can run around the world so fast that he punches himself in the back of the head"....Well....except that one.
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 longhorn7
Man...I'd rather go to a tanning salon than listen to anymore of these jokes...."Can run around the world so fast that he punches himself in the back of the head"....Well....except that one.BranKetra
theres nothing wrong with tanning salons....i go all the time because i like the way it makes me muscles look over the pale muscleness which looks a bit less defined to me
funnymario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 funnymario
Member since 2005 • 9122 Posts

[QUOTE="funnymario"]And that new Mountain Dew commercial isn't helping, either.doomsdaydave11

ug, i can't believe I keep on falling for those retarded links-lol 

Hehe, that was a good one, wasn't it?
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Def_Jef88
[QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]

anyways, When Vin Diesel goes sswimming, he doesent get wet, the water gets Vin...

longhorn7

sorry to say it but the vin ones arent witty either, the chuck norris ones though are just more towards the true side

Yes, but most of the chuck ones are just the original vin jokes with chucks name in front of it.

Besides Vin is much cooler, although Clint Eastwood owns them all. 

inyourface_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 inyourface_12
Member since 2006 • 14757 Posts
i love chuck norris jokes
ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts
This is what happens when too many people watch Dodgeball at the same time. tomxizor
This is what happens when people live under a rock for so long.
doomsdaydave11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 doomsdaydave11
life continues on.....
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 branketra
[QUOTE="BranKetra"]Man...I'd rather go to a tanning salon than listen to anymore of these jokes...."Can run around the world so fast that he punches himself in the back of the head"....Well....except that one.longhorn7
theres nothing wrong with tanning salons....i go all the time because i like the way it makes me muscles look over the pale muscleness which looks a bit less defined to me

There's nothing wrong with tanning salons? Keep yourself in a tanning bed for a long time and look as that skin of yours starts to get cancer...oh wait, just stay in one for a long time and get fried. Do what you want, I don't care. Mild, forced skin cancer FTW, apparently.
skullkrusher13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 skullkrusher13
Member since 2004 • 8629 Posts

no Chuck Norris thread is complete without this:

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ayanami_rei
[QUOTE="BranKetra"]Man...I'd rather go to a tanning salon than listen to anymore of these jokes...."Can run around the world so fast that he punches himself in the back of the head"....Well....except that one.longhorn7

Wrong. There's something wrong with tanning salons. :| You have more of a chance to develop skin cancer if you tan at a tanning salon rather than standing outside in the sun.
Account_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Account_27
Member since 2005 • 13426 Posts
[QUOTE="doomsdaydave11"]

I believe this is why

AnimeKiller

Lol, more like 3 years ago when RyanTheGod decided to profess his undying love for him on Gamespot.
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 longhorn7
[QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="BranKetra"]Man...I'd rather go to a tanning salon than listen to anymore of these jokes...."Can run around the world so fast that he punches himself in the back of the head"....Well....except that one.BranKetra

There's nothing wrong with tanning salons? Keep yourself in a tanning bed for a long time and look as that skin of yours starts to get cancer...oh wait, just stay in one for a long time and get fried. Do what you want, I don't care. Mild, forced skin cancer FTW, apparently.

and the sun is any better? take risks sometimes enjoy life man lol. also if you dont overdo it you dont put yourself at much risk anyway so have fun generalizing things if i get skin cancer from anything it will probably be from being out in the sun constantly in the summer while i run and occasionally chill on the beach
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 longhorn7
[QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]

Def_Jef88

Yes, but most of the chuck ones are just the original vin jokes with chucks name in front of it.

Besides Vin is much cooler, although Clint Eastwood owns them all.

yeah i know what you mean. chuck norris has actually won world martial arts titles is why i said they are closer to the truth. I do agree though clint eastwood owns all
ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ayanami_rei
[QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="BranKetra"]Man...I'd rather go to a tanning salon than listen to anymore of these jokes...."Can run around the world so fast that he punches himself in the back of the head"....Well....except that one.longhorn7

and the sun is any better? take risks sometimes enjoy life man lol. also if you dont overdo it you dont put yourself at much risk anyway so have fun generalizing things if i get skin cancer from anything it will probably be from being out in the sun constantly in the summer while i run and occasionally chill on the beach

Actually, there's proof that if you tan at a tanning salon, you'll have more of a chance of developing skin cancer than standing outside in the sun, especially if skin cancer runs in your family.
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 longhorn7
[QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="BranKetra"]Man...I'd rather go to a tanning salon than listen to anymore of these jokes...."Can run around the world so fast that he punches himself in the back of the head"....Well....except that one.ayanami_rei

Actually, there's proof that if you tan at a tanning salon, you'll have more of a chance of developing skin cancer than standing outside in the sun, especially if skin cancer runs in your family.

yeah but that wasw done in equal amounts of exposure. I am out in the sun shirtless much much more than i am in a tanning bed. The only time i tan in a bed is in the winter and fall when there is less time to be shirtless outside. It gets too nipply out lol
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Def_Jef88
pale skin owns nyways
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 longhorn7
pale skin owns nyways Def_Jef88
not if you have muscle mass cause then you look less cut and more lumpy
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I know......

Who cares, they're funny anyway.

doomsdaydave11
You are tragically mistaken :(
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Def_Jef88
[QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]pale skin owns nyways longhorn7

what if you a lanky person....
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 longhorn7
[QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]pale skin owns nyways Def_Jef88

than its fine :) i was just saying for me i dont look good pale as i do tan
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Def_Jef88
[QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]pale skin owns nyways longhorn7

well, i probably dont look good that much at all.  But i have quite a charming personality if that counts for anything....
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 branketra
[QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="BranKetra"]Man...I'd rather go to a tanning salon than listen to anymore of these jokes...."Can run around the world so fast that he punches himself in the back of the head"....Well....except that one.longhorn7

Well...whatever floats that boat of yours....I didn't mean to get off-topic here or anything....A means to an end is the way that I work, anyways. Besides that...the sun is better.
doomsdaydave11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 doomsdaydave11
wow, from chuck norris to unnatural tanning.... somethings wrong
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 longhorn7
[QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]pale skin owns nyways Def_Jef88

well, i probably dont look good that much at all. But i have quite a charming personality if that counts for anything....

it does if you can talk smooth than you get what you want usually. me on the otherhand im not the smoothest but i can make the girls laugh and i use my looks to do the rest i guess we all use what we have lol
jerami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 jerami
Member since 2003 • 1676 Posts
This phase went through my school about 2 years ago.... it will persevere for a few months then die off... trust me...
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Def_Jef88
[QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]pale skin owns nyways longhorn7

well, i probably dont look good that much at all. But i have quite a charming personality if that counts for anything....

it does if you can talk smooth than you get what you want usually. me on the otherhand im not the smoothest but i can make the girls laugh and i use my looks to do the rest i guess we all use what we have lol

well, ive always been told my stong points were my wittyness / funnynes, but i always chocke when speaking to a large audience.  but yeah, i can usually get a good laugh outta most people.
Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#36 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
I've had this sig for a while :)
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 longhorn7
[QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]pale skin owns nyways Def_Jef88

well, ive always been told my stong points were my wittyness / funnynes, but i always chocke when speaking to a large audience. but yeah, i can usually get a good laugh outta most people.

lol me too especially when i attempt to dance....it seems as though i am white through and through :lol:
Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#38 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
[QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]pale skin owns nyways longhorn7

well, ive always been told my stong points were my wittyness / funnynes, but i always chocke when speaking to a large audience. but yeah, i can usually get a good laugh outta most people.

lol me too especially when i attempt to dance....it seems as though i am white through and through :lol:

How can you go from chuck norris, to TANNING? :|
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Def_Jef88

[QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]pale skin owns nyways longhorn7

me + dancing = most likely a serious injury.... 

longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 longhorn7
[QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="longhorn7"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"]pale skin owns nyways Zaeryn

How can you go from chuck norris, to TANNING? :|

lots and lots of add lol :) that pic in your sig has been one of my faves for a long time now lol it never gets old
doomsdaydave11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 doomsdaydave11

Chuck Norris rocks. Nope. Nope. You can't deny it.

I remember for some reason he was on a bowflex commercial, lol. 

longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 longhorn7

Chuck Norris rocks. Nope. Nope. You can't deny it.

I remember for some reason he was on a bowflex commercial, lol.

doomsdaydave11
haha the total gym i love that thing it makes me giggle