bleach.your zanpakuto.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zac_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Zac_King
Member since 2009 • 49 Posts

ok.if you watch the anime bleach,then you should know about zanpakuto(swords).if you had one,what would it be like?P.s accepting friend requests.no one will be denied.

BoutDat26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BoutDat26
Member since 2008 • 296 Posts
Mines would be called divine, and when i release it there would be two clones of me fully powered up as much as i am. I won't be defeated when it's 3 on 1.
kidsmelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kidsmelly
Member since 2009 • 5692 Posts

It would turn into a can opener. So I can open my can of whoop ass.

tekken220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tekken220
Member since 2008 • 5105 Posts
Mine would be a giant key for teh lulz.
ArmoredAshes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 ArmoredAshes
Member since 2005 • 4025 Posts

No idea...I have a replica of Urahara's sword that my friend bought for me though.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
A giant hammer for the lulz.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#7 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

ok.if you watch the anime bleach,then you should know about zanpakuto(swords).if you had one,what would it be like?P.s accepting friend requests.no one will be denied.

Zac_King

i think i be like Zenpachi. i only believe in raw power. but if i really have to choose i wish it be something that moves fast don't relay on anyone else help. that's how i play my life move fast and don't need help... if i do receive help it's just a plus

spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

i dont know but it would be sleek and sexy

like me8)

dracos9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 dracos9000
Member since 2006 • 1318 Posts

Would be a single female with the combined agility/looks of lightning and ayane. Wielding a half scythe half blade weapon(having small hooks on the blade) and wearing a small long black dress. Her personality is a cold mercilous killer towards others and a slightly giddy and shy girl towards me. Her power would be to seduce any foe and then impale her scythe blade into the foe's body where the hooks on the blade would grasp into the flesh. She will then smile and rip the sycthe from the body tearing the body almost completely apart as she whips her scythe clean. She would have incredible speed, and killing power, but lack much consitiution and will rely on her speed for dodging attacks if the need came. Her banki form would transform her dress into sleek body fit armor and her scythe would be replaced by clawed weapons on her hands. Her speed and killing power would increase 10 fold, small horns will grow atop her head and she would release phermones that would paralyze any foes around her. She would then multilate the paralyzed foes body with her clawed weapons. Her weakness would be that she may lose control of herself and delve into her desire for blood lust. So she must always clean her weapons after she has dispatched a few foes or else the bloodlust would overtake her.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#10 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

Would be a single female with the combined agility/looks of lightning and ayane. Wielding a half scythe half blade weapon(having small hooks on the blade) and wearing a small long black dress. Her personality is a cold mercilous killer towards others and a slightly giddy and shy girl towards me. Her power would be to seduce any foe and then impale her scythe blade into the foe's body where the hooks on the blade would grasp into the flesh. She will then smile and rip the sycthe from the body tearing the body almost completely apart as she whips her scythe clean. She would have incredible speed, and killing power, but lack much consitiution and will rely on her speed for dodging attacks if the need came. Her banki form would transform her dress into sleek body fit armor and her scythe would be replaced by clawed weapons on her hands. Her speed and killing power would increase 10 fold, small horns will grow atop her head and she would release phermones that would paralyze any foes around her. She would then multilate the paralyzed foes body with her clawed weapons. Her weakness would be that she may lose control of herself and delve into her desire for blood lust. So she must always clean her weapons after she has dispatched a few foes or else the bloodlust would overtake her.

dracos9000

i see some body is ready become a shinigaimi...

Saxsoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Saxsoon
Member since 2007 • 1021 Posts
It has the ability to summon someone else's blade and then I dual wield a bunch of different combinations of blades.
x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 x8VXU6
Member since 2008 • 3411 Posts

kidsmelly

I cant top this but mines would control lighten

dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

Mine would be called..., insert Japanese name (could not decide)

Release would be "Purge ..........."

First release: Claymore

Ability: crystallize reiatsuaround blade (form diamonds for say). The crystal reiatsucan add extra damage size to the Claymore, or be flung like diamond blades.

Bankai: Would become a full set of diamond like armor.

Ability: can crystallize reiatsu around whole body into any shape, including weapons and shields.

hiphopballer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hiphopballer
Member since 2009 • 4059 Posts

kidsmelly
lol :roll: how original
Zac_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zac_King
Member since 2009 • 49 Posts

[QUOTE="dracos9000"]

k2theswiss

impressive sword there man.

Drakelord123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Drakelord123
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
my characters zanpakuto would be similar to ichigo in that it is stuck in it's second from.it's power in that from would be it is a dimensional/reality anomaly.the powers it would get from that are being able to absorb and redirect all energy attacks ken-do,or ichigos only magic like attack and attacks like the assassin girl that has the stinging weapon or aizens complete hypnosis.the bladed has no fixed form and changes to suit what would best work for a particular attack or defensive maneuver. and creates a small area around me that lets me know about anything that will enter or go on in that area so i can block all attacks made against him. thee bankai form is has the same things as the original but can also open holes into different realities/dimension (more then the hollow world spirit society etc)and can allow travel through them and anything attracted through would be under my control.so i could for example bring a truly immortal being through to battle my enemies. but he has no control of what would travel through the portal so he normally opens it to a place full of extremely powerful beings to increase chances of a good one going through and the portals attract what ever is closest to it when it is opened.the portal is two ways so my character would be able to travel through it if he had to escape(highly unlikly) or just a fast way to travel.
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
Please don't bump old threads.