BBC: More than 10 Palestinians killed in an Israeli strike on thier house

This topic is locked from further discussion.

C2N2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 C2N2
Member since 2012 • 759 Posts

Meh... If you think you can just plot death and destruction to Israeli civilians during the day, even fire a rocket maybe, and then just go home at night like terrorism is some kind of day job... AND your family is ok with you shooting rockets into residential neighborhoods, then I don't really care if Israel blows you, your house, and your family up. I highly doubt Israel dropped a JDAM on a house by mistake given the high amount of precision it has, cost, etc...

If the Palestinian community wants Israel to stop shooting at them then they should themselves act to keep Hamas from shooting at Israel. Israel can and will shoot back. The sooner those idiots realize that Israel is an internationally recognized sovereign nation, whether they agree with it or not, the better off they will be. It isn't going anywhere.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

ehhh it was mention in the article there were hamas offcials in some houses. dont get when gaza says they blow down the house to kill some family member.

TheShadowLord07
From OP ". I prefer to keep it real, they probably wanted someone in the house. IDF repeatedly demolished houses with their inhabitants inside, women, children, basically families in order to eliminate a target" smh
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

21734_390867247655024_514206598_n.jpg.

ShadowMoses900

Dumb post is dumb.

It's not that simple, the anti-Israel crowd on here are just dumb kids that are trying to be "cool" by going against what they see as "The Man". If the US backed Palestine instead I can gurantee you that you would be supporting Israel instead.

If someone was firing a gun at your house from your back yard would you just stand by and allow you and your family to remain in danger? You call the cops, but what if they don't want to help you? You are on your own, surely you wouldn't just sit back and allow it to happen.

What if you started the fight by killing a kid? Isn't this why Hamas fired rockets in the first place?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#54 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

GazaAli

Dumb post is dumb.

It's not that simple, the anti-Israel crowd on here are just dumb kids that are trying to be "cool" by going against what they see as "The Man". If the US backed Palestine instead I can gurantee you that you would be supporting Israel instead.

If someone was firing a gun at your house from your back yard would you just stand by and allow you and your family to remain in danger? You call the cops, but what if they don't want to help you? You are on your own, surely you wouldn't just sit back and allow it to happen.

Is it possible that you are so delerious that you truly believe people hate Israel and fire at it because they are "enemies of democracy", "terrorists", "militants"...etc I mean look at Israel and its actions in the past 60 years or so, can you see any other possible outcome?

lets be honest though , Hamas and the others aren't firing rockets because the border to Gaza is closed , or because there are Jews living in Hebron , its because there are Jews living in Tel Aviv.

when Hamas talks about "the occupation" they mean the occupation of Jaffa and Tel Aviv, and Im not sure how people realise this.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 GazaAli

Meh... If you think you can just plot death and destruction to Israeli civilians during the day, even fire a rocket maybe, and then just go home at night like terrorism is some kind of day job... AND your family is ok with you shooting rockets into residential neighborhoods, then I don't really care if Israel blows you, your house, and your family up. I highly doubt Israel dropped a JDAM on a house by mistake given the high amount of precision it has, cost, etc...

If the Palestinian community wants Israel to stop shooting at them then they should themselves act to keep Hamas from shooting at Israel. Israel can and will shoot back. The sooner those idiots realize that Israel is an internationally recognized sovereign nation, whether they agree with it or not, the better off they will be. It isn't going anywhere.

C2N2
Since Israel is an internationally recognized sovereign state, shouldn't it comply with international humanitarian law and basic human rights decency?
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

So basically, an Israeli F-16 fighter leveled a house to the ground with the whole family inside. I prefer to keep it real, they probably wanted someone in the house. IDF repeatedly demolished houses with their inhabitants inside, women, children, basically families in order to eliminate a target. What do you think? Does the end justify the mean? Is it ok to take down entire families to get to a target? And no, this is not "they hide among civillians", usually the target is just a family member.

GazaAli

Palestinians fire rockets into civilian populations that they can't even aim. They aren't targeting military targets, they aren't targeting anything, they're just trying to do whatever damage they can to whoever they can.

If you call out one side, you gotta call out the other.

Both sides are wrong here.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#57 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

GazaAli

Dumb post is dumb.

Is it possible that you are so delerious that you truly believe people hate Israel and fire at it because they are "enemies of democracy", "terrorists", "militants"...etc I mean look at Israel and its actions in the past 60 years or so, can you see any other possible outcome?

I see Israel as a group of people who have been beaten down and put on the brink of extinction and have finally gotten a homeland of their own and are simply fighting for survival and democracy.

Sure Israel has done some things I disagree with like blocking aid ships, but I also disagree with my own country the US on things, and I disagree with the UK and Canada on things etc....but I know what countries are on the right side of history, and Israel is one of them. Israel has every right to exist whether you like it or not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Dumb post is dumb.

ShadowMoses900

I think it's absolutely hilarious how you claim "it's not that simple" but then go ahead and generalize everyone that doesn't bend over for Israel and call them "anti-Israel". I think you need to go outside.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

thebest31406

Dumb post is dumb.

What if you started the fight by killing a kid? Isn't this why Hamas fired rockets in the first place?

there were rockets being fired all the time long before this.

the reason Hamas fires rockets is ultimately because there are Jews in Tel Aviv, even if right now they are interested in governing instead (power corrupts)

the other groups are even more so.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

thebest31406

Dumb post is dumb.

Hamas is anti-semitic, they fire rockets at Jews because they want to kill them regardless.

Israel didn't start the fight, they merely settled there, in fact the early Jewish settlers bought land from the Arabs.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 thebest31406
It's high time I start AdBlocking some of these filthy people. Just pure, gangster filth.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Dumb post is dumb.

Darkman2007

lets be honest though , Hamas and the others aren't firing rockets because the border to Gaza is closed , or because there are Jews living in Hebron , its because there are Jews living in Tel Aviv.

when Hamas talks about "the occupation" they mean the occupation of Jaffa and Tel Aviv, and Im not sure how people realise this.

Yea let's be honest, there is a huge difference between what Palestinian figures say to people and what they believe in. There is no sane Palestinian politician/figure regardless of its party that actually believes we should wipe Israel out. They realize it, and just use the speech for popularity and to basically put PA and Fateh in the corner in the eyes of people.
Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

[QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

ehhh it was mention in the article there were hamas offcials in some houses. dont get when gaza says they blow down the house to kill some family member.

GazaAli

From OP ". I prefer to keep it real, they probably wanted someone in the house. IDF repeatedly demolished houses with their inhabitants inside, women, children, basically families in order to eliminate a target" smh

US drones have been know to kill civilians as well. does that mean the US were targeting those civilians?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Dumb post is dumb.

ShadowMoses900

I see Israel as a group of people who have been beaten down and put on the brink of extinction and have finally gotten a homeland of their own and are simply fighting for survival and democracy.

Sure Israel has done some things I disagree with like blocking aid ships, but I also disagree with my own country the US on things, and I disagree with the UK and Canada on things etc....but I know what countries are on the right side of history, and Israel is one of them. Israel has every right to exist whether you like it or not.

I currently don't give two fvcks about what the Jews went through in the diaspora really, its not my problem since its not my doing. And Israel did some bad things like blocking aid ships? really? REALLY?
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#65 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

Hamas is anti-semitic, they fire rockets at Jews because they want to kill them regardless.

ShadowMoses900

Why would semites be anti-semitic?

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts
It's high time I start AdBlocking some of these filthy people. Just pure, gangster filth.thebest31406
...Nobody here is "pure, gangster filth"....
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 thebest31406

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Dumb post is dumb.

ShadowMoses900

Israel didn't start the fight, they merely settled there, in fact the early Jewish settlers bought land from the Arabs.

No genius, I'm talking about this recent fight. 2 rockets were fired into a hotel as a result of members of the IDF killing a kid.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Baranga

Okay..we know Arabs are semites too...but I think it's clear that he was using anti-Semitic to refer to hatred of Jews..don't bring this up dude. Useless.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

TheShadowLord07

US drones have been know to kill civilians as well. does that mean the US were targeting those civilians?

Reading comprehension lol. I did not say anywhere that Israel specifically targets civilians, although it did quite many times (2009 anyone?), I rather said that they would not hesitate to take down so many civilians in order to eliminate a target.
C2N2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 C2N2
Member since 2012 • 759 Posts

[QUOTE="C2N2"]

GazaAli

Since Israel is an internationally recognized sovereign state, shouldn't it comply with international humanitarian law and basic human rights decency?

Sure if the aid they allow to get into the Gaza Strip isn't used to build weapons to kill Israelis.

I am not defending Israel, I think they are stupid... What they are doing with the settlements in the West Bank is retarded and there will never be agreements with that bullsh-t... But Israel is simply trying to protect itself... People act like Israel is some kind of crazed state hell bent on killing all Arabs... They do what they do in Gaza because YOUR people ELECTED a group that has the pronounced goal of destroying the state of Israel to public office.

How would you feel if the "KILL ALL PALESTINIANS" Party took a majority in the Knesset?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Is it possible that you are so delerious that you truly believe people hate Israel and fire at it because they are "enemies of democracy", "terrorists", "militants"...etc I mean look at Israel and its actions in the past 60 years or so, can you see any other possible outcome?GazaAli

Yea let's be honest, there is a huge difference between what Palestinian figures say to people and what they believe in. There is no sane Palestinian politician/figure regardless of its party that actually believes we should wipe Israel out. They realize it, and just use the speech for popularity and to basically put PA and Fateh in the corner in the eyes of people.

its either they want to do it , or not, I mean yeah , ideologically Hamas would have big issues with agreeing to anything concrete , but ultimately its not a smart thing to do.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 kingkong0124
Aljosa23
I think it's clear you have little to no understanding of this conflict.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 thebest31406

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

TheShadowLord07

Not necessarily. What it means is that if drones are know to kill more civilians than actual "terrorist" then it's time to use another approach.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]kingkong0124

I think it's clear you have no understanding on anything.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

[QUOTE="TheShadowLord07"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] From OP ". I prefer to keep it real, they probably wanted someone in the house. IDF repeatedly demolished houses with their inhabitants inside, women, children, basically families in order to eliminate a target" smhGazaAli

Reading comprehension lol. I did not say anywhere that Israel specifically targets civilians, although it did quite many times (2009 anyone?), I rather said that they would not hesitate to take down so many civilians in order to eliminate a target.

im only going by the sentence where you said" no, this is not "they hide among civillians", usually the target is just a family member."

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Aljosa23

What a witty response.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Baranga

Technically yes, Arabs are semites too, Jews and Arabs are related. However the dictionary definition applies semites and anti-semites to those of Jewish descent, that is the official definition. If you don't like it then too bad, you can't argue with the dictionary.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="thebest31406"] What if you started the fight by killing a kid? Isn't this why Hamas fired rockets in the first place?thebest31406

No genius, I'm talking about this recent fight. 2 rockets were fired into a hotel as a result of members of the IDF killing a kid.

Hamas fires rockets regardless of what the IDF does. The IDF could come with puppies and chocloate, Hamas would still fire rockets at them.

Hamas started this, they started firing on Israel, the IDF just wasn't going to sit by and let it happen.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

I mean look at Israel and its actions in the past 60 years or so, can you see any other possible outcome?GazaAli

Explain to everyone why 8 Arab nations and armies attacked Israel on the very day of it's formation then. What was Israel supposed to do when that happened? I am not for or against Israel, nor am I for or against any Arab nation. Would you not fight back if you just wanted to live in peace and you were attacked by your neighbors just for existing and on a continuous basis?

Avatar image for PWSteal_Ldpinch
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 PWSteal_Ldpinch
Member since 2011 • 1172 Posts

Since Israel is an internationally recognized sovereign state, shouldn't it comply with international humanitarian law and basic human rights decency? GazaAli
So you're suggesting that Israel is obligated to put down its weapons while your people are under no obligation to do so. You'd like that wouldn't you Gaza?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="C2N2"]

C2N2

Sure if the aid they allow to get into the Gaza Strip isn't used to build weapons to kill Israelis.

I am not defending Israel, I think they are stupid... What they are doing with the settlements in the West Bank is retarded and there will never be agreements with that bullsh-t... But Israel is simply trying to protect itself... People act like Israel is some kind of crazed state hell bent on killing all Arabs... They do what they do in Gaza because YOUR people ELECTED a group that has the pronounced goal of destroying the state of Israel to public office.

How would you feel if the "KILL ALL PALESTINIANS" Party took a majority in the Knesset?

Well, Lieberman took something like 15 seats in the last election. Anyway, you hit the nail by bringing up the West Bank. Extremism is often the result of decades of oppression and violations against a demography. Look back at the actions of Israel in the past 60 years. The staggering Palestinian death toll, economic loss, land loss, checkpoint regime in the West Bank, Paris protocol, controlling borders, settlements, prisoners, refugees, and the list goes on and on. Tell me, what other possible outcomes can you see?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"] I think it's clear you have little to no understanding of this conflict. kingkong0124

What a witty response.

lebron-usa-gif.gif?w=614

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="C2N2"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Since Israel is an internationally recognized sovereign state, shouldn't it comply with international humanitarian law and basic human rights decency? GazaAli

Well, Lieberman took something like 15 seats in the last election. Anyway, you hit the nail by bringing up the West Bank. Extremism is often the result of decades of oppression and violations against a demography. Look back at the actions of Israel in the past 60 years. The staggering Palestinian death toll, economic loss, land loss, checkpoint regime in the West Bank, Paris protocol, controlling borders, settlements, prisoners, refugees, and the list goes on and on. Tell me, what other possible outcomes can you see?

I was wondering, why didn't the Arabs of the West Bank and Gaza rebel against Egypt and Jordan at the time? Pan Arabism?

and Im not even sure waht Lieberman's position on this is, he says 2 things.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]I mean look at Israel and its actions in the past 60 years or so, can you see any other possible outcome?WhiteKnight77

Explain to everyone why 8 Arab nations and armies attacked Israel on the very day of it's formation then. What was Israel supposed to do when that happened? I am not for or against Israel, nor am I for or against any Arab nation. Would you not fight back if you just wanted to live in peace and you were attacked by your neighbors just for existing and on a continuous basis?

What happened in 1948 is a different story. Israel began as a foreign entity to the region and for that it was rejected. I'm not going to go into whether it had the right to exist or not. After that Israel basically took control of all Palestinian territories and continued to deny them their rights.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]I think it's clear you have no understanding on anything.

Aljosa23

What a witty response.

lebron-usa-gif.gif?w=614

Lebron sucks. The Knicks are winning it all this year.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="C2N2"]

Darkman2007

I was wondering, why didn't the Arabs of the West Bank and Gaza rebel against Egypt and Jordan at the time? Pan Arabism?

Isn;t Lieberman all for deporting Arab Israelis? I'm sure he is, or at least was.
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#87 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

[QUOTE="Baranga"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Technically yes, Arabs are semites too, Jews and Arabs are related. However the dictionary definition applies semites and anti-semites to those of Jewish descent, that is the official definition. If you don't like it then too bad, you can't argue with the dictionary.

That definition skews perception.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it became widespread during the rise of Zionism.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Lebron sucks. The Knicks are winning it all this year. kingkong0124

I think it's clear you have no understanding on anything.Aljosa23

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]Lebron sucks. The Knicks are winning it all this year. Aljosa23

I think it's clear you have no understanding on anything.Aljosa23

Jokes, obviously.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Baranga"]

Baranga

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it became widespread during the rise of Zionism.

Oy Vey now it's the Zionists again, do these conspiracies ever stop?

I hear this all the time from people on the internet.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Well, Lieberman took something like 15 seats in the last election. Anyway, you hit the nail by bringing up the West Bank. Extremism is often the result of decades of oppression and violations against a demography. Look back at the actions of Israel in the past 60 years. The staggering Palestinian death toll, economic loss, land loss, checkpoint regime in the West Bank, Paris protocol, controlling borders, settlements, prisoners, refugees, and the list goes on and on. Tell me, what other possible outcomes can you see?GazaAli

Isn;t Lieberman all for deporting Arab Israelis? I'm sure he is, or at least was.

there was something like that, but again it was all over the place. I remember him saying something like moving the border a bit to include a whole bunch of Arab villages which sit along the West Bank , but are in Israel. the people that should worry you more are Kahanists. he does, in principle, support the 2 states ,but he is very sketcy on it. its quite ironic because on social issues he is very much a secular liberal.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#92 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
hey kk i hear Alabama is no.2 and going to the title game if they win out also I would worry if I were Palestine given Americas willingness to bend over for an Israeli pounding.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 GazaAli

[QUOTE="Baranga"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

What conspiracies?
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]hey kk i hear Alabama is no.2 and going to the title game if they win out also I would worry if I were Palestine given Americas willingness to bend over for an Israeli pounding.

rofl
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Baranga"]

Baranga

no , it was coined by a German racist philosopher in the 19th Century, went by the name Wilhelm Marr, after which the term became more popular because hatred of Jews went from religous hatred, to racial/ethnic hatred. I just use the term Jew haters , means picky people can't complain about the words.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 kingkong0124

hey kk i hear Alabama is no.2 and going to the title game if they win out also I would worry if I were Palestine given Americas willingness to bend over for an Israeli pounding.DroidPhysX

You still have Auburn and Georgia, calm down

And can you stop with all these sexual references?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Baranga"]

GazaAli

What conspiracies?

something about Anti Semitism being popularised by Jews. when it was invented, and spread, by a German philospher in the 19th century. as far as I see it , its not what one terms it, its what one says.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#98 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]hey kk i hear Alabama is no.2 and going to the title game if they win out also I would worry if I were Palestine given Americas willingness to bend over for an Israeli pounding.kingkong0124

You still have Auburn and Georgia, calm down

And can you stop with all these sexual references?

Auburn is winless in SEC play. And Georgia gave up 45 to a mediocre Tennessee team, i wouldnt be worried. I am just giving accurate imagery of the relationship between the two countries.
sexyweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#99 sexyweapons
Member since 2009 • 5302 Posts

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Going to happen when your enemy hides in civilian buildings.

Wasdie

Did you read the OP?

Yeah.

It's not worth arguing with you because it's pretty clear you're out to make Israel look like a bunch of savages.

Of course he is...he's Palestinian.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Baranga"]

GazaAli

What conspiracies?

There are plenty of anti-semitic conspiracies about Jews on the internet. I hear things about Zionist bankers that control the world, Jews control the media and run hollywood, and how the rise of Zionism started all the wars in the middle east.

It get's so old so fast....