This topic is locked from further discussion.

ClassicRockFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ClassicRockFTW
Member since 2012 • 1106 Posts

Ever had one ? From memory I remember ordering something in Hard Rock Cafe, the waiter goes "Enjoy your good Anon", I replied "You too"

Avatar image for Jolt_counter119
Jolt_counter119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Jolt_counter119
Member since 2010 • 4226 Posts

It was a while ago but I was on the bus, and you know when you look in a direction and make sudden eye contact with someone it's weird, but I always look away real quick, well I did it with this middle age black guy and I decided not to look away and he proceeded to look at me with this half confused/half pissed off face until I looked away. It was worse too because he walked up to the seat he was going to use, but didn't sit down. So he was prolonging sitting down just to stare at me.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

Ever had one ? From memory I remember ordering something in Hard Rock Cafe, the waiter goes "Enjoy your good Anon", I replied "You too"

ClassicRockFTW

I've similar situations to that. I've had a couple times when an employee just said hello to me and I was like "good thanks". :P

enjoy07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 enjoy07
Member since 2009 • 120 Posts

Had an interview today. The moment the interviewer saw me, she said "Oh, I thought you were black. You have a black name."

ClassicRockFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ClassicRockFTW
Member since 2012 • 1106 Posts

Had an interview today. The moment the interviewer saw me, she said "Oh, I thought you were black. You have a black name."

enjoy07

What's your name?

IdioticIcarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 IdioticIcarus
Member since 2012 • 2167 Posts

I'm a really awkward person. I have moments like that all the time. But I'm used to it now, so they don't seem as awkward.

enjoy07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 enjoy07

[QUOTE="enjoy07"]

ClassicRockFTW

What's your name?

Natasha. This sort of thing happens in casual interactions lots of times. But this is the very first time I have had this happen in a professional interaction. :| I kinda didn't know how to respond, so I just awkwardly smiled.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

[QUOTE="ClassicRockFTW"]

Pirate700

I've similar situations to that. I've had a couple times when an employee just said hello to me and I was like "good thanks". :P

Haha, yeah I hate it when that happens. What does "Enjoy your good Anon" even mean?
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

[QUOTE="ClassicRockFTW"]

[QUOTE="enjoy07"]

enjoy07

What's your name?

Natasha. This sort of thing happens in casual interactions lots of times. But this is the very first time I have had this happen in a professional interaction. :| I kinda didn't know how to respond, so I just awkwardly smiled.

What job were you applying for? That's really unprofessional what he said, not necessarily offensive, but still...
norm41x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 norm41x
Member since 2011 • 813 Posts

When I feel my phone vibrate in public and I pull it out to find out who messaged me only to find that my mind is playing tricks.

Jolt_counter119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jolt_counter119

I'm a really awkward person. I have moments like that all the time. But I'm used to it now, so they don't seem as awkward.

IdioticIcarus

I'm like this too. Sometimes I purposfully cause awkward moments.

IdioticIcarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 IdioticIcarus
Member since 2012 • 2167 Posts

If I see someone I know at a store or somewhere, I hide.

enjoy07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 enjoy07

[QUOTE="enjoy07"]

[QUOTE="ClassicRockFTW"]

What's your name?

PernicioEnigma

What job were you applying for? That's really unprofessional what he said, not necessarily offensive, but still...

Yeah, I wasn't offended, just shocked to hear it in that sort of situation lol. But it's not a fancy working place, just a produce store. Even so, I would think you'd want to have a profressional-like impression.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

[QUOTE="IdioticIcarus"]

Jolt_counter119

Same although I don' t do it on purpose. I may say or act weird in many conversations and then when it' s over I' m like "what did I just say?" or "why did I do that?"

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 johnd13

IdioticIcarus

I pretend that I' m texting with my phone to have an excuse that I didn' t see them...

Jolt_counter119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jolt_counter119

[QUOTE="Jolt_counter119"]

[QUOTE="IdioticIcarus"]

johnd13

Same although I don' t do it on purpose. I may say or act weird in many conversations and then when it' s over I' m like "what did I just say?" or "why did I do that?"

Currently my awkwardness is not on purpose, but in high school I used to fvck with people so bad. Like if a girl was talking to me and say how a movie looked really good or something implying that she wants me to ask her I'd be like "yeah I saw it, it's really good, you should go see it" and they'd be like "...yeah...ok."

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 johnd13

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="Jolt_counter119"]

Jolt_counter119

Currently my awkwardness is not on purpose, but in high school I used to fvck with people so bad. Like if a girl was talking to me and say how a movie looked really good or something implying that she wants me to ask her I'd be like "yeah I saw it, it's really good, you should go see it" and they'd be like "...yeah...ok."

haha that sounds enjoyable

GamerZem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 GamerZem
Member since 2012 • 526 Posts

I'm just overall an awkward person.

Today, I just couldn't take my eyes off this one person at the dentist. We kind of exchanged looks for a while. It's also really awkward whenever you have a stiffy in public.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
I was trying to keep the noise down from my stomach growling in class and I ended up farting,dude beside me said damn you must be hungry as hell,I was like hell yeah.
Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts

People talking on their bluetooths.....................

Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts

People talking on their bluetooths.....................

Chow_Mein_Kampf
this 100x this
flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts

IdioticIcarus
LOL I thought I was the only person who did that.
ItsJoeMama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ItsJoeMama
Member since 2012 • 184 Posts

I was trying to keep the noise down from my stomach growling in class and I ended up farting,dude beside me said damn you must be hungry as hell,I was like hell yeah.Bucked20

:lol:

That made my day.