Aren't you tickled pink when gun owners accidentally shoot themselves?

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rlake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 rlake
Member since 2003 • 8438 Posts

Or, better still, when their kids find the gun and accidentally shoot themselves.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure. I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading stories about it!

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

lol :lol: its win/win

boxofwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 boxofwonder
Member since 2009 • 467 Posts

Not really, its just a tool that has accedentally brought harm upon the user. do you laugh when somebody cuts themeselves with a knive? Or when theres an industrial accident? Didn't think so.

my_mortal_coil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 my_mortal_coil
Member since 2009 • 2839 Posts

So you derive pleasure from knowing an innocent kid gets hurt in a gun accident? What if it was your kid? Your statement makes me sick. Are you saying this because you generalize the type of person who exercises his or her rights to own a gun? What, Republican, redneck, bigot or paranoid, right? Not an open-minded person like yourself, that much is obvious.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Overlord93

Not really, its just a tool that has accedentally brought harm upon the user. do you laugh when somebody cuts themeselves with a knive? Or when theres an industrial accident? Didn't think so.

boxofwonder
I laugh when someone cuts themself with a knife when they have no reason to be using a knife, so, yes.
travisstaggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 travisstaggs
Member since 2008 • 10562 Posts

lol, the poll.

I don't see anything wrong with owning a gun.

boxofwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 boxofwonder

[QUOTE="boxofwonder"]

rlake

Assuming this much, what, prey tell, is the utility of a handgun, but for death? Seems to me that a handgun killing its owner or the children of the owner is the logical utilitarian conclusion...Didn't think so.

first off, "handgun" wasn't specified, secondly the utility of the "handgun", in the context the TC had inferred, would be self-defense (gun owner), so the death (or another possibilty- incapacitation) would be justified if the weapon was ever to be used, an accidental firing that hurt a family that was trying to defend itself is NOT funny.

Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
It is kind of ironic.
testfactor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 testfactor888
Member since 2010 • 7157 Posts
[QUOTE="boxofwonder"]

[QUOTE="rlake"] blah blah blahrlake

first off, "handgun" wasn't specified, secondly the utility of the "handgun", in the context the TC had inferred, would be self-defense (gun owner), so the death (or another possibilty- incapacitation) would be justified if the weapon was ever to be used, an accidental firing that hurt a familythat was trying to defend it is NOT funny.

blah blah blah

This is definitely a new interesting take on the old suicide thread
boxofwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 boxofwonder

[QUOTE="boxofwonder"]

[QUOTE="rlake"] Assuming this much, what, prey tell, is the utility of a handgun, but for death? Seems to me that a handgun killing its owner or the children of the owner is the logical utilitarian conclusion...Didn't think so. rlake

first off, "handgun" wasn't specified, secondly the utility of the "handgun", in the context the TC had inferred, would be self-defense (gun owner), so the death (or another possibilty- incapacitation) would be justified if the weapon was ever to be used, an accidental firing that hurt a familythat was trying to defend it is NOT funny.

You're right, it's not funny. It's HILARIOUS. All of these white trash middle-America morons are so deathly afraid of some big bad man coming into their crappy rented apartment to take their $20 dollar TV. Newsflash, morons, no one wants your life. No one wants your property. You don't have anything that anyone wants. Stop trying to "defend yourselves." And, what makes it so so so sweet is that they just end up shooting themselves or their kids. It is so great! Darwin in action!!!!

what about the people that live in high crime areas? people are out there that want to take otherpeople's lives, and a gun is the best way to defend it, there are more people than just suburban rednecks that own guns you dumba**. there are tens of thousands of murders in the USA alone.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178887 Posts

No no I don't.

rlake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rlake

[QUOTE="rlake"][QUOTE="boxofwonder"] first off, "handgun" wasn't specified, secondly the utility of the "handgun", in the context the TC had inferred, would be self-defense (gun owner), so the death (or another possibilty- incapacitation) would be justified if the weapon was ever to be used, an accidental firing that hurt a familythat was trying to defend it is NOT funny.

boxofwonder

You're right, it's not funny. It's HILARIOUS. All of these white trash middle-America morons are so deathly afraid of some big bad man coming into their crappy rented apartment to take their $20 dollar TV. Newsflash, morons, no one wants your life. No one wants your property. You don't have anything that anyone wants. Stop trying to "defend yourselves." And, what makes it so so so sweet is that they just end up shooting themselves or their kids. It is so great! Darwin in action!!!!

what about the people that live in high crime areas? people are out there that want to take otherpeople's lives, and a gun is the best way to defend it, there are more people than just suburban rednecks that own guns youdumba**.

Please. Look at crime statistics. Even in the highest of high crime areas you are infinitely less likely to be killed than you are to be not killed. People use your argument as a justification to be a big bad man and own a gun. It is all nonsense and hypermasculine posturing.

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts
As a gun owner, no. But then, I'm mentally stable.
boxofwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 boxofwonder

[QUOTE="boxofwonder"]

[QUOTE="rlake"] You're right, it's not funny. It's HILARIOUS. All of these white trash middle-America morons are so deathly afraid of some big bad man coming into their crappy rented apartment to take their $20 dollar TV. Newsflash, morons, no one wants your life. No one wants your property. You don't have anything that anyone wants. Stop trying to "defend yourselves." And, what makes it so so so sweet is that they just end up shooting themselves or their kids. It is so great! Darwin in action!!!!rlake

what about the people that live in high crime areas? people are out there that want to take otherpeople's lives, and a gun is the best way to defend it, there are more people than just suburban rednecks that own guns youdumba**.

Please. Look at crime statistics. Even in the highest of high crime areas you are infinitely less likely to be killed than you are to be not killed. People use your argument as a justification to be a big bad man and own a gun. It is all nonsense and hypermasculine posturing.

infinitly? Even the possibility of bieng killed would be enough for me to go out and buy a gun (i'm not a gun owner by the way). Besides, accidents usually happen when guns are bieng used for non-lethal (to humans)purposes, such as target practice, or hunting.

Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Doom_HellKnight

[QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]As a gun owner, no. But then, I'm mentally stable.rlake
I'll laugh when your first-born finds your gun and shoots herself.

I laugh at your ignorance. In the UK, we have to be licensed, and have to keep firearms locked up.
Ammunition is kept in a different location, so even if the child did locate my rifle and somehow got into the gun cabinet, she'd only be able to hit things with it...

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Overlord93

ok this is going a bit far TC :|

Avatar image for deactivated-5cacc9e03b460
deactivated-5cacc9e03b460

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5cacc9e03b460
Member since 2005 • 6976 Posts

[QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]As a gun owner, no. But then, I'm mentally stable.rlake
I'll laugh when your first-born finds your gun and shoots herself.

Your trolling and not very good at it.:|

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Ok so you don't want people to have guns so they don't kill people? When they do kill people you laugh?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-5cacc9e03b460

[QUOTE="X360PS3AMD05"]Ok so you don't want people to have guns so they don't kill people? When they do kill people you laugh?rlake
I laugh when white trash own guns to "protect themselves" only end up killing themselves or their kids.

Race has nothing to do with this.

Melpoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#29 Melpoe
Member since 2009 • 3635 Posts

So you derive pleasure from knowing an innocent kid gets hurt in a gun accident? What if it was your kid? Your statement makes me sick. Are you saying this because you generalize the type of person who exercises his or her rights to own a gun? What, Republican, redneck, bigot or paranoid, right? Not an open-minded person like yourself, that much is obvious.

my_mortal_coil

Once you read about the Halo kid that did this, you would lol too.

*to TC* I lol at you're hatred towards guns.

boxofwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 boxofwonder

Will you admit your argument is flawed?

Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Doom_HellKnight

[QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]

[QUOTE="rlake"] I'll laugh when your first-born finds your gun and shoots herself. rlake

I laugh at your ignorance. In the UK, we have to be licensed, and have to keep firearms locked up.
Ammunition is kept in a different location, so even if the child did locate my rifle and somehow got into the gun cabinet, she'd only be able to hit things with it...

You should be ashamed of yourself. In a country where gun violence is next to nothing, you still own a gun. For shame. For shame.

:lol: Ok. I suggest you try harder. If you're going to spew crap at every opportunity, at least educate yourself on the subject matter.
But I'll leave you to it. I'm sure the more educated people of this board will be able to put you straight.

But one thing: I don't go hunting. I shoot on a range with adults.Thank you.

testfactor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 testfactor888
[QUOTE="racer8dan"]

[QUOTE="rlake"] I laugh when white trash own guns to "protect themselves" only end up killing themselves or their kids. rlake

Of course it does. Consider the racial make-up of an NRA meeting. It is all fat white trash.

Why do I think it would be ironic if we got to see a picture of you sitting behind your computer trying to be an internet tough guy. Hmmm now that I can laugh about
rlake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rlake

[QUOTE="rlake"][QUOTE="racer8dan"]Race has nothing to do with this.

testfactor888

Of course it does. Consider the racial make-up of an NRA meeting. It is all fat white trash.

Why do I think it would be ironic if we got to see a picture of you sitting behind your computer trying to be an internet tough guy. Hmmm now that I can laugh about

Thanks for the insight, "murder princess."

boxofwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 boxofwonder

[QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]

[QUOTE="rlake"] I'll laugh when your first-born finds your gun and shoots herself. rlake

You should be ashamed of yourself. In a country where gun violence is next to nothing, you still own a gun. For shame. For shame.

I hope that one day when you are hunting you mistake your daughter for a fawn, and shoot her through the face, spilling her brains and nerves and sockets across the pastoral green.

this is a joke right? descriptive violence of a parent to thier child. your sick dude, take a chill pill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5cacc9e03b460

[QUOTE="racer8dan"]

[QUOTE="rlake"] I laugh when white trash own guns to "protect themselves" only end up killing themselves or their kids. rlake

Really now, so youv'e been to an NRA meeting?

KillerWabbit23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#40 KillerWabbit23
Member since 2009 • 3466 Posts

No, however, sometimes I wonder why they're so irresponsible with them. Remember when that one guy left his hangun on the coffee table, the girl confused it for a Wii controller, and shot herself?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-5cacc9e03b460

[QUOTE="racer8dan"]

[QUOTE="rlake"] You unironically have both Ted Nugent and MTB as your sig. I am not entertaining your whims any further, as you and your family most likely are of the demographic of the very people who I hate. rlake

|What does MTB have to do with guns? I guarantee that you would hate me and my family, because we have no respect for lowlifes like yourself.

Yes yes. I'm the lowlife, clearly. You love guns and white trash rock and roll. You quote the Bible in your sig. I am Harvard educated and from a family of lawyers and professionals. Yes, I'm CLEARLY the lowlife here. Yes, yes, of course.

Low-life: A person of low social status or moral character. Neither money or education have any thing to do with it.

boxofwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 boxofwonder

[QUOTE="racer8dan"]

[QUOTE="rlake"] You unironically have both Ted Nugent and MTB as your sig. I am not entertaining your whims any further, as you and your family most likely are of the demographic of the very people who I hate. rlake

|What does MTB have to do with guns? I guarantee that you would hate me and my family, because we have no respect for lowlifes like yourself.

Yes yes. I'm the lowlife, clearly. You love guns and white trash rock and roll. You quote the Bible in your sig. I am Harvard educated and from a family of lawyers and professionals. Yes, I'm CLEARLY the lowlife here. Yes, yes, of course.

oh, SURE you are. that breed of harvard educated people that find pleasure describing the gorydetails of parents killing thier children. what respect you command!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5cacc9e03b460

[QUOTE="racer8dan"]

[QUOTE="rlake"] Yes yes. I'm the lowlife, clearly. You love guns and white trash rock and roll. You quote the Bible in your sig. I am Harvard educated and from a family of lawyers and professionals. Yes, I'm CLEARLY the lowlife here. Yes, yes, of course. rlake

Low-life: A person of low social status or moral character. Neither money or education have any thing to do with it.

well, you are clearly of low social status. I bet your father makes his money with his hands. Some kind of laborer, right? so, it would seem that we are unlikely bedfellows.

Yes, he does work with his hands, and so do I. You should try it sometime, it'll put hair on your chest.

testfactor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 testfactor888
Yes, I'm CLEARLY the lowlife here. Yes, yes, of course. rlake
least we got the obvious out of the way
testfactor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 testfactor888
[QUOTE="racer8dan"]

[QUOTE="rlake"] Yes yes. I'm the lowlife, clearly. You love guns and white trash rock and roll. You quote the Bible in your sig. I am Harvard educated and from a family of lawyers and professionals. Yes, I'm CLEARLY the lowlife here. Yes, yes, of course. rlake

well, you are clearly of low social status. I bet your father makes his money with his hands. Some kind of laborer, right? so, it would seem that we are unlikely bedfellows.

lol now you are putting down people who are laborer's? Try pretending your elite when you can't even get your car fixed
PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

if they are responsible and no what they are doing, no

but if they are parading it around like an idiot, yes :)