• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whoody12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 whoody12
Member since 2004 • 4717 Posts

hey,

are any of you guys bullied or been bullied ? and how did you feel ?

what did you do to get rid of it ?

Im asking this becouse we have a kid that is being bullied in our class and I feel rather bad for him, and would like to know how he feels :)

Ltr

W

gs_gear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gs_gear
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
If you feel bad for him and want to know how he feels, let him punch in the face? :P
Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
He feels upset and angry.
sandroDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 sandroDX
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
I was and it doesnt feel good... but i guess it depends on the person, some cry and hate life, while others try to stand up for themselves and fight to earn respect, like i did.. didnt work.
-dark-shadow-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -dark-shadow-
Member since 2007 • 985 Posts
I was, it doesn't feel too great but I know they won't get far in life being addicted to drugs.
whoody12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 whoody12

I was and it doesnt feel good... but i guess it depends on the person, some cry and hate life, while others try to stand up for themselves and fight to earn respect, like i did.. didnt work.sandroDX

that won't ever work, they only like that, or you need to punch someones teeth out or something

do it Fight club style

debusentel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 debusentel
Member since 2006 • 1792 Posts

hey,

Im asking this becouse we have a kid that is being bullied in our class and I feel rather bad for him, and would like to know how he feels :)

Ltr

W

whoody12

No I was never bullied nor did i bullie anyone else (Unless they deserved it) if it bothers you take the Alpha male stance and stick up for him. Too many boys are being brought up like litle sissy women nowadays. Oh.. god i feel like really ranting now:evil:

edd678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 edd678
Member since 2006 • 3660 Posts
I have been bullied once when i was about 7. Apart from that never.
whoody12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 whoody12
[QUOTE="whoody12"]

hey,

Ltr

W

debusentel

No I was never bullied nor did i bullie anyone else (Unless they deserved it) if it bothers you take the Alpha male stance and stick up for him. Too many boys are being brought up like litle sissy women nowadays. Oh.. god i feel like really ranting now:evil:

yeah, maybe I will, there is only 1 guy stronger in my class

Aidenfury19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Aidenfury19
Member since 2007 • 2488 Posts
If they gave me crap I kicked their ass, it is really (or WAS really) that simple.
debusentel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 debusentel
Member since 2006 • 1792 Posts
[QUOTE="debusentel"][QUOTE="whoody12"]

hey,

Ltr

W

whoody12

yeah, maybe I will, there is only 1 guy stronger in my class

Good hope you do. Believe me here , strength has nothing to do with it. The second you show no fear/confidence. You will have already shaken the other guy. Just make sure you have the heart to back it up.

muppet1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 muppet1010
Member since 2006 • 5812 Posts

Ive never been bullied.

There was a guy in year 9 who used to give everyone crap, and when he decided it was my turn i decided to **** him up :). I did it in the changing rooms he was saying stuff right infront of me so i walked upto him and said something to the effect of "wtf do you think your saying!?" he tried to act hard so i pushed him against one of the sort of bench things with hangers on it and he fell over with the bench thing. he got up and tried to swing for me so i started smacking him back, it ended with me kneeing him in the stomach and he just droped to the floor winded :)

he doesnt talk **** about me anymore :)

lonmg story short if your going to stand up against your bully dont do it half-assed.

Shiggums

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#14 Shiggums
Member since 2007 • 21436 Posts

Yeah, when I was a little kid. I was skinny, short, etc. I didn't do anything about it, mostly because the people who made fun of me were failures in life and I find it humorous.

I'm certainly not one to shoot up my school though >_>

HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts

yea i was bullied when i was in secondary school. I wasn't an skinny girl who followed the latest fashion so of course i needed to be put straight (stupid all-girl schools... there evil places). For a while i was really upset- felt alone, an outsider, shunned by the multitude and all that. But then i moved to 6th form and since then lifes been nothing but cool!

Just found out the other day that one of my bullies was ommited to hospital due to her anorexia. Although i feel bad for her, it's kind of strange to feel the one whose better off.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts
Stand up for him. Bullies only pick on the perceived weak.
Lisaanne30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#17 Lisaanne30
Member since 2007 • 1472 Posts

Stand up for him. Bullies only pick on the perceived weak.LJS9502_basic

Yes ! make friends if you want to help. me never bullied but had to stand up for my brother many times ( he was yonger and dorky lol)

Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts
I was never bullied in school. :)
BohemianAndy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BohemianAndy
Member since 2007 • 1413 Posts

yea i was bullied when i was in secondary school. I wasn't an skinny girl who followed the latest fashion so of course i needed to be put straight (stupid all-girl schools... there evil places). For a while i was really upset- felt alone, an outsider, shunned by the multitude and all that. But then i moved to 6th form and since then lifes been nothing but cool!

Just found out the other day that one of my bullies was ommited to hospital due to her anorexia. Although i feel bad for her, it's kind of strange to feel the one whose better off.

HellsAngel2c

Hehe, similarly I was bullied a few times back in high school too. When I hear about the bullies these days, they are mostly bums, whilst I'm headed towards becoming a scientist and a doctor ;) I've met some other classmates after high school, and I've gotten more respect and become more approachable by others.

Moral of the story: Getting bullied in school isn't the end of the world. Stand up for yourself, respect yourself, and make the most of your life. After high school, no one cares about who you were, but moreso who you currently are.

HmmmIdiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HmmmIdiot
Member since 2008 • 26 Posts

Ive never been bullied.

There was a guy in year 9 who used to give everyone crap, and when he decided it was my turn i decided to **** him up :). I did it in the changing rooms he was saying stuff right infront of me so i walked upto him and said something to the effect of "wtf do you think your saying!?" he tried to act hard so i pushed him against one of the sort of bench things with hangers on it and he fell over with the bench thing. he got up and tried to swing for me so i started smacking him back, it ended with me kneeing him in the stomach and he just droped to the floor winded :)

lonmg story short if your going to stand up against your bully dont do it half-assed.

muppet1010

badass alert

muppet1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 muppet1010
[QUOTE="muppet1010"]

Ive never been bullied.

HmmmIdiot

badass alert

aww thanks :) i like how you made a new account for that?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14820 Posts
I was never bullied. There were some who tried to but that's about it.
HmmmIdiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HmmmIdiot
[QUOTE="HmmmIdiot"][QUOTE="muppet1010"]

Ive never been bullied.

muppet1010

badass alert

aww thanks :) i like how you made a new account for that?

What makes you think that

muppet1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 muppet1010

What makes you think that

HmmmIdiot

your join date...

HmmmIdiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HmmmIdiot
NO what makes you think i created just to say that
muppet1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 muppet1010

NO what makes you think i created just to say thatHmmmIdiot

it was a question... im guessing the answer was no then.

SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts

Yeah people have tried to bully me before. I usually just stare at them with a completely emotionless look on my face, and then they make some comment about me staring at them, I continue to stare and then they get freaked out and walk away.

The only people I have bullied are people who bully the younger kids. Doing that makes me feel good inside.

Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Wolf-avatar
Member since 2007 • 7783 Posts
Why do you think im homeSchooled.I used to but they stop but I still wanted to be homeschooled.
Bill900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29 Bill900
Member since 2007 • 4530 Posts
no
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts
I used to be bullied because I've always been small. They stopped bullying me after they noticed I stopped giving a crap about the things they said.
zeus_gb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#31 zeus_gb
Member since 2004 • 7793 Posts

I was bullied at secondary school, it's made me feel bad, angry, sad a whole range of emotions really.

Most of them I don't see anymore but a few of them I do and they don't even recognise me.

nonsoville2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32 nonsoville2
Member since 2006 • 4124 Posts
Back when I was in high shcool, we did not get bullied, nor did anyone bully us. If we had problems with each other, we settled it like men. When I say like men, I mean we FIGHT! Mortal Kombat!!!
Aidenfury19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Aidenfury19
Member since 2007 • 2488 Posts

Why do you think im homeSchooled.I used to but they stop but I still wanted to be homeschooled.Wolf-avatar

Real great reason for homeschooling there I tell ya..

Jingo13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 Jingo13
Member since 2003 • 507 Posts

Stand up for him. Bullies only pick on the perceived weak.LJS9502_basic

NERRRDAH

Mehfuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 1

#35 Mehfuz
Member since 2005 • 10290 Posts
i was bullied in the school but it's long time ago
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
I was never really bullied or made fun of after 9th grade. Before then it was either for being a Christian or because I was told I had a large head. It only hurt for being made fun of for my faith because I didn't have an answer for their questions. They would give up in making fun of other things because I'd join in some of the time... nothing fun about picking on someone who thinks their jokes are funny it seems...
martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

Back when I was in high shcool, we did not get bullied, nor did anyone bully us. If we had problems with each other, we settled it like men. When I say like men, I mean we FIGHT! Mortal Kombat!!!nonsoville2

You did fatalities?! :shock: Awesomeness!!!

nht12101990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 nht12101990
Member since 2005 • 1615 Posts
I like how everyone on this forum is **** Bruce Lee.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 123625
Member since 2006 • 9035 Posts

Yes i was and it sucks, it sucks more than suck suck sucks.

Though it can make you angry at times, i found when just talking about it actually stops it from affecting you.

rohver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#40 rohver
Member since 2005 • 11848 Posts
I had been a couple of times when I was in school. Not anymore
marterikster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41 marterikster
Member since 2007 • 934 Posts
not anymore,i kicked many asses to get them to stop.
darkIink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 darkIink
Member since 2006 • 2705 Posts

I was kind of bullied when I became the new kid in 7th grade. Nothing physical, some just made me feel like crap. Mostly racism (I'm hispanic, moved to a 90% white suburb) and also I was kind of smart in school while they were smoking at age 12. I just made some friends outside school, but I never had real, good friends until now. It kind of makes me feel sad thinking back.

Oh and I was short and kind of chubby in 7th grade now I'm taller and a little more built. I saw one of the jerks from back then last week - he grew like 4 inches in 6 years, I grew 9 inches (now I'm 5'9or10) and he's still skinny. I felt like I could take him, but I just walked away (he didn't see me). Now thinking about how they made me feel back then I kind of want to try to take him on (but I'd lose lol).

Avatar image for Indestructible2
Indestructible2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Indestructible2
Member since 2007 • 5935 Posts
I have been bullied every now and then in elementary,though it was mainly on the bus that it occured and it wasn't very often,things got MUCH worse when i went to middle school,and after that,i did home-school,i thought i was safe,well i was wrong,now my older brother began bullying me,my mom kicked him out of the house a few weeks ago,hes such a a-hole,that i'd take the kids in middle school over him,and thats saying ALOT at that,i hate them all,but i hate my older brother the most,if there wasa bounty on him,dead or alive,i'd hunt him down without fail.
chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 chester706
Member since 2007 • 3856 Posts
Used to be in grade school. But I kicked that guys ass so now no one picks on me if they know whats good for em.
_Marisa_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 _Marisa_
Member since 2003 • 12204 Posts
Yes, my father constantly bullies me.
chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 chester706
Member since 2007 • 3856 Posts
It was funny cause I would come home from school everyday crying cause I got bullied everyday by this one kid. My dad got so sick of me crying he said. "Son, I give you permission to kick that kids ass and I will back you up if you get in trouble." The kid the next day on the playground came up to me going to do his normal routine. I then put my foot in the back of his foot pushed him over, he tripped and fell on the ground and I then took my foot and stomped on his face. Lol all his friends were like "Oh hell no!!!" and they ran away. I got in trouble but told the principle that my dad told me to do that. She called him up from work and he backed me up. Lol. Based on the circumstance how I was usually really good and because I have been bullied by him for so long. Also on top of that my dad told me to do it so I got off the hook.
armo4Lif3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 armo4Lif3
Member since 2007 • 351 Posts
I was, it doesn't feel too great but I know they won't get far in life being addicted to drugs.-dark-shadow-
What the **** does being addicted to drugs and bullying have to do with each other?
Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts
never been bullied cause id never allow that type of crap to happen to me.
if you feel bad for the guy stand up for him. if you wont do that then you obviously dont care as much as you think you do.
Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Fortier
Member since 2004 • 7728 Posts

For a bit, until one day when I decided I was sick of it and told the guy I'd stab him in the eyeball with an AIDS infected needle if he ever said a word to me again.

Interesting, thinking about how I handled it back then compared to what I would do now.