Are you a virgin, single, got a g.f / b.f or married OT ?

#1 Edited by indzman (16840 posts) -

Single.

wbu OT ? :)

#2 Edited by VaguelyTagged (10057 posts) -

dating.

#3 Posted by jasean79 (2338 posts) -

Married.

#4 Edited by indzman (16840 posts) -
#5 Posted by indzman (16840 posts) -

@jasean79 said:

Married.

Thought you to be a student lol. Congrats, how long are you married ? :)

#6 Posted by jasean79 (2338 posts) -

@indzman said:

@jasean79 said:

Married.

A student, why? lol

Just celebrated our 2 year anny on May 12th.

#7 Edited by indzman (16840 posts) -

@jasean79 said:

@indzman said:

@jasean79 said:

Married.

A student, why? lol

Just celebrated our 2 year anny on May 12th.

Sweet :)

#8 Posted by Korvus (2811 posts) -

Married for 3 weeks today =)

#9 Posted by Boddicker (2390 posts) -

I'm hardly a virgin at 34, but other than a fling I had in college last year, the gf train looks to be coming to a halt permanently for me.

I have an incurable form of cancer that will take me out in about 3-5 years. I could get a gf, but she would look like a train hit her in the face and have all sorts of emotional problems. Don't ask me how I know.

I'm content to just wait it out; knowing that I finally made my parents proud after a lifetime of fucking up.

#10 Edited by bforrester420 (1193 posts) -

Married 7 years this coming October

#11 Posted by bforrester420 (1193 posts) -

@korvus said:

Congrats

#12 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

Single.

#13 Edited by Korvus (2811 posts) -

@bforrester420: Thank you =D Congratulate me again when I reach 7 years like you have ;)

#14 Posted by lostrib (32970 posts) -

In a relationship for over 3 years

#15 Edited by indzman (16840 posts) -

@korvus said:

@bforrester420: Thank you =D Congratulate me again when I reach 7 years like you have ;)

Congratulations from indz too ^_^

#16 Posted by Korvus (2811 posts) -
#17 Posted by bforrester420 (1193 posts) -

@korvus said:

It'll be here before you know it. It's easier when you don't have the stresses of parenthood.

#18 Posted by Korvus (2811 posts) -

@bforrester420: Well, we're hoping to have the stresses of parenthood soon, but self-inflicted punishment is easier to deal with =p

#19 Edited by PonchoTaco (1930 posts) -

Engaged. Getting married in a month.

#20 Edited by sammyjenkis898 (27998 posts) -
#21 Edited by TuuPumpChump (56 posts) -

Got married 2 weeks ago

#22 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149977 posts) -

Married.....

#23 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -
#24 Posted by thegerg (14596 posts) -

no, no, yes/no, no

#25 Edited by comp_atkins (31182 posts) -

married 2 years in july

#26 Posted by bforrester420 (1193 posts) -

@korvus said:

@bforrester420: Well, we're hoping to have the stresses of parenthood soon, but self-inflicted punishment is easier to deal with =p

To each their own, but I do love my free time and disposable income

#27 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149977 posts) -

@korvus said:

To each their own, but I do love my free time and disposable income

I have a child....also have disposable income. I guess it depends on income now doesn't it?

#28 Posted by Curlyfrii87 (14909 posts) -

married... 3 years

#29 Posted by GazaAli (22492 posts) -

Virgin, single. Up until now I've been able to tolerate both but recently I feel that things are changing. My patience is growing thin, like really thin.

#30 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10057 posts) -
#31 Edited by indzman (16840 posts) -

Heh , Hope both of you get things sorted out :)

#32 Edited by indzman (16840 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

Virgin, single. Up until now I've been able to tolerate both but recently I feel that things are changing. My patience is growing thin, like really thin.

Don't waste anymore time , DO IT !!!

#33 Edited by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

Married. No kids. We hate children.

#34 Posted by indzman (16840 posts) -

WTF !!!

#35 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

#36 Edited by GazaAli (22492 posts) -

@indzman said:

@GazaAli said:

After having waited for this long, now is certainly not the time to say fuck it and just do it...

#37 Edited by LJS9502_basic (149977 posts) -

@indzman said:

@worlock77 said:

WTF !!!

If that is true...then it's for the best. Some people shouldn't be parents. Which is good if they realize that rather than having children they don't want.

#38 Posted by indzman (16840 posts) -

@indzman said:

@worlock77 said:

WTF !!!

If that is true...then it's for the best. Some people shouldn't be parents. Which is good if they realize that rather than having children they don't want.

HeHe

#39 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@indzman said:

@GazaAli said:

After having waited for this long, now is certainly not the time to say fuck it and just do it...

No homo, but I've seen pictures of you and would think that women flock to you. What's your reason for being a virgin at your age? Waiting for that special someone or following religious dogma?

#40 Edited by Korvus (2811 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

I waited until I started dating the girl I married. Yeah, I dated, I flirted, I made out but never really felt that I was into a girl enough to sleep with her until I met my wife; then it just felt natural and I don't regret it.

#42 Edited by indzman (16840 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@indzman said:

@GazaAli said:

Enjoy man !

#43 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3338 posts) -

Single virgin. Don't care about relationship stuff right now.

#44 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

@worlock77 said:

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Oh, lemme guess - we'll change our minds when we're older?

#45 Posted by indzman (16840 posts) -
#46 Posted by GazaAli (22492 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@indzman said:

@GazaAli said:

No homo, but I've seen pictures of you and would think that women flock to you. What's your reason for being a virgin at your age? Waiting for that special someone or following religious dogma?

It's both waiting for the one and religious beliefs. I think I'm good looking but its my personality that's my real asset :3

#47 Posted by GazaAli (22492 posts) -

@korvus said:

@GazaAli said:

I waited until I started dating the girl I married. Yeah, I dated, I flirted, I made out but never really felt that I was into a girl enough to sleep with her until I met my wife; then it just felt natural and I don't regret it.

We're pretty much the same, although I'm taking it to the extreme by virtue of the fact that I never even made out before.

I don't regret waiting this long, and I shall continue to wait.

#48 Edited by Ariabed (1101 posts) -

@korvus: @korvus said:

Congrats

#49 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@GazaAli said:

@indzman said:

@GazaAli said:

It's both waiting for the one and religious beliefs. I think I'm good looking but its my personality that's my real asset :3

I'm assuming that you're Muslim. Is that the case?

#50 Edited by GazaAli (22492 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@GazaAli said:

@indzman said:

@GazaAli said:

I'm assuming that you're Muslim. Is that the case?

Yes