Anyone else excited about the new Halloween movie?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-MlKE-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 -MlKE-
Member since 2007 • 1796 Posts
I for one can't wait for Halloween to come out on August 31. Halloween has always been my favorite horror movie series and I loved horror movies when I was a kid and I'm hoping this movie will get me back to my roots cause I used to love horror movies a lot. I hope this movie will also be the revival of real horror movies, cause I'm sick of those dumb torture movies (besides the incredible original Saw movie). I heard Rob Zombie's movies are good but I haven't seen any of them but I'm still very much looking forward to this movie. I'm wondering if anyone has the Halloween box set. I was thinking about getting it today. It has all the Halloween movies on it and I'm glad they released it before this movie cause this movie is a (this word has been used to many times lately...) resurrection of the franchise and I want this movie to be separate from the others. I liked all the Halloween movies (except the god awful third film which I will not speak of) and I might get the DVD. Do any of you have it?
Samwel_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Samwel_X
Member since 2006 • 13765 Posts
No, I'm not looking forward to it. The only good Halloween film is the first one. The sequels are terrible so I don't expect much from this remake. And I wouldn't trust Rob Zombie directing anything.
ramones27x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 ramones27x
Member since 2007 • 89 Posts
hell yeah its going to be great because Rob Zombie is Directing it.
edgeomatic9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 edgeomatic9
Member since 2006 • 217 Posts
I don't think they should keep messing with the originals.
zepman71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 zepman71
Member since 2005 • 4120 Posts
I'm sick of all these sh**ty remakes. I mean, the original Halloween is an absolute classic....why can't they just let it be?
Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts
Whats the point. this franchise has been cleaved to death. How about an original Idea, oh wait this is Hollywood.
ninjacat11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 ninjacat11
Member since 2004 • 5008 Posts
It could be good. I'll wait till DVD to decide.
ramones27x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 ramones27x
Member since 2007 • 89 Posts

I'm sick of all these sh**ty remakes. I mean, the original Halloween is an absolute classic....why can't they just let it be?zepman71

Dude you dont know it's going to be a S**ty remake, and yes they should remake this movie, they need something to help the Franchise because the billion sequels were just awful.