Anonymous threatens Ferguson Police Department

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

Didn't really expect this I'm kind of speechless just thought it was news worth sharing. This whole situation is getting weirder and weirder, this is what the world's come to I guess. If Zimmerman got away with shooting Treyvon Martin, I guess it's not out of the ordinary for the cop who shot Mike Brown to get a paid leave of absence. Wtf is going on!?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59071 Posts

The start of that video is edited to be misleading, not a good start.

And it is absolutely, fairly common practice for communities to attempt to tar police by exaggerating or outright lying.

Of course the body would left, it's fucking crime scene. This is what happens with a crime scene. Do not disturb anything unless needed and wait for examination.

And of course they would block off roads, look what happened in Britain, mass looting, violence and murder. It's the fucking logical and right thing to do.

It's kinda ironic the supposed freedom fighters of the world have basically just produced a big spin video that would make dictators proud.

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By slimdogmilionar

@uninspiredcup said:

And it is absolutely, fairly common practice for communities to attempt to tar police by exaggerating or outright lying.

Of course the body would left, it's fucking crime scene. This is what happens with a crime scene. Do not disturb anything unless needed and wait for examination.

And of course they would block off roads, look what happened in Britain, mass looting, violence and murder. It's the fucking logical and right thing to do.

It's kinda ironic the supposed freedom fighters of the world have basically just produced a big spin video that would make dictators proud.

Yeah but the way they are going about the whole situation just seems weird, just like the floods in Detroit caused by "looters". The Ferguson police department still haven't called the guy in who was there for the whole incident for a statement or anything, does that not seem weird. To have weapons of that caliber pointed at civilians, what happen to tear gas, riot shields, and bean bag guns?

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

@slimdogmilionar: I'm sorry but had things not gotten out of hand to begin with and if people didn't loot and riot, then maybe the police wouldn't have to be going out there in force to begin with. Also, maybe if people would be patient and wait for the investigation to happen instead of the mass media interpreting and assuming things in certain ways this wouldn't be a mess to begin with. It also doesn't help the fact that any normal joe can go and post something on the internet and some how some way everyone in the world believes it is true. This is a mess on both sides, but all of this ignorance and people just being irrational and unreasonable.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Remember kids, you will support Anonymous until they target something you don't want to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@slimdogmilionar said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Yeah but the way they are going about the whole situation just seems weird, just like the floods in Detroit caused by "looters". The Ferguson police department still haven't called the guy in who was there for the whole incident for a statement or anything, does that not seem weird. To have weapons of that caliber pointed at civilians, what happen to tear gas, riot shields, and bean bag guns?

They are using riot shields and tear gas. Has there been any live rounds fired at protesters? From what I've heard they're using rubber bullets.

Yes what is happening is bad. But don't pretend it is some kind of massacre.

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 slimdogmilionar

@xscrapzx: Yea but it's to be expected when there where 2 eye witnesses who saw the officer grab the kid while he was still in his squad car and say I'm gonna shoot you. People are not gonna be patient, black people already feel as if the cops are not there to protect them and stuff like this just confirms those thoughts. Not to mention this happening not that long after the Treyvon shooting, that situation is still in most black peoples mind and they feel justice was not served. The Ferguson police department is keeping a tight lip on the whole situation and that doesn't make it better. It is a mess on both sides but the fact still remains the police have done nothing to make the situation any better, staying behind closed doors only makes people feel like you have something to hide.

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 slimdogmilionar

@toast_burner: Who said it was a massacre I just think the situation is and the way its being handled is a little bit shady.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

@slimdogmilionar: The Zimmerman case was the proper verdict. Anyone who wants the legal system to be consistent and stand by what it is then you can't complain about that verdict, no matter if you are black, white, green, blue, or yellow. The Zimmerman case should have no bearing on this situation or what you feel about it, as it is something totally different. Anyone claiming that it is, are the problem and the reason why this situation is such a mess.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Lol anonymoose

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 slimdogmilionar

@xscrapzx: yep because its ok to shoot unarmed people as long as they are black right, you just get off easier if they have a gun. Every time they don't all you have to say is he was going for my gun and they'll believe you cause the other guys dead.....and he was black.

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

The cop that murdered this kid should be in prison right now, what happened there is pretty fucked. I understand cops have to protect themselves but they really made horrible (punishable) decisions.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@slimdogmilionar: it's not the first time either, remember two weeks ago when an unarmed man was choked to death for breaking up a fight?

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@Master_Live said:

Remember kids, you will support Anonymous until they target something you don't want to.

That was made obvious when some Microsoft fanboys were cheering on Anonymous for supposedly taking down the PSN for a month (even though they denied it) back in 2011.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

I would personally hope that people would wait until the full details come out before they start acting out but that obviously hasn't happened. I lived through the Rodney King riots in 1992 while in Atlanta so I would hate to personally see that happen again over this.

Now, if we assume Anonymous successfully hacks into their systems and discovers the name of the officer who shot that young man then they can be held responsible if the officer is hunted and killed in an act of vigilante justice. They better hide behind 5,000 firewalls if they do that.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@Master_Live said:

Honestly I have no problem with them if they are going to do stuff like this.. Another great example was the gang rape in Ohio which the locals including the law enforcement tried to cover up, when these fvcking rapists were bragging on their social media about it.... It's honestly frightening that this sh!t happens still within the United States..

osirisx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 osirisx3
Member since 2012 • 2113 Posts

i love when they only step in when there's unrest in the first world but they turn a blind eye to real suffering.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

**** Anonymous. I won't forget when they took down PSN for a month; that sucked ass.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

I honestly forgot about these people completely for awhile. I didn't even know they still did this shit.