An 8 year old is cut to pieces

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

I really hope he gets the death penalty :|

http://news.yahoo.com/8-old-brooklyn-boy-killed-dismembered-191831616.html

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

That's really disturbing.

MasonLovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MasonLovak
Member since 2011 • 741 Posts
Sick world we live in. R.I.P kid.
howlrunner13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 howlrunner13
Member since 2005 • 4408 Posts

They need to pull a Rorshach and kill him with a meat cleaver.

They could be done in 10 seconds.

ImBananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 ImBananas
Member since 2009 • 1793 Posts

I think they need to skin him alive and then electrocute him. It'd be painful enough.

noxboxlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 noxboxlive
Member since 2008 • 5856 Posts

he should get life for that, its disgusting.

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
I just hope that the kid was dead before he cut him up.
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
Can't help but think over to that never talk to strangers thread that's up. Poor kid wouldn't have suspected anything. He was lost and confused. I agree, either death penalty or a 200 year sentence with no chance of leaving early.
DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DmadFearmonger
Member since 2009 • 5169 Posts

I think they need to skin him alive and then electrocute him. It'd be painful enough.

ImBananas
This. It's people like that who're reponsible for my lack of faith in humanity
Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#10 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

I really hope he gets the death penalty :|

http://news.yahoo.com/8-old-brooklyn-boy-killed-dismembered-191831616.html

realistic44
That's just messed up. He shouldn't be killed, but left to rot in prison for this.
ImBananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ImBananas
[QUOTE="ImBananas"]

DmadFearmonger

Even better, after all of that use him as a guinea pig for any experiments, etc. scientists have. Make the scum suffer.
DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DmadFearmonger
[QUOTE="DmadFearmonger"][QUOTE="ImBananas"]

ImBananas

Even better, after all of that use him as a guinea pig for any experiments, etc. scientists have. Make the scum suffer.

Aye!
Fundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Fundai
Member since 2010 • 6120 Posts

**** thats disturbing.

zidan4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#14 zidan4000
Member since 2006 • 3167 Posts
i don't think that he will get the death penalty because in this world , the human rights people (yeah right) believe that everyone has the right to live , yes , even that psychopath , i wish that we could go mideval sometimes and do the death penalty for anyone that kills on porpuse, i think that we will live in much cleaner world instead of tax money going to some criminal in some prison.
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
Fantastic story to go with my lunch...Good God..
arad96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 arad96
Member since 2009 • 7783 Posts

That dude should be left in prison for life or recieve the death sentence.

ImBananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ImBananas
Fantastic story to go with my lunch...Good God..mrmusicman247
The lunch you just spat on your computer screen, actually.
DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DmadFearmonger
i don't think that he will get the death penalty because in this world , the human rights people (yeah right) believe that everyone has the right to live , yes , even that psychopath , i wish that we could go mideval sometimes and do the death penalty for anyone that kills on porpuse, i think that we will live in much cleaner world instead of tax money going to some criminal in some prison.zidan4000
Whilst to a degree I agree. He should die and and many others should to. Medieval justice wasn't exactly the greatest justice system concieved
ImBananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ImBananas
[QUOTE="zidan4000"]i don't think that he will get the death penalty because in this world , the human rights people (yeah right) believe that everyone has the right to live , yes , even that psychopath , i wish that we could go mideval sometimes and do the death penalty for anyone that kills on porpuse, i think that we will live in much cleaner world instead of tax money going to some criminal in some prison.DmadFearmonger
Whilst to a degree I agree. He should die and and many others should to. Medieval justice wasn't exactly the greatest justice system concieved

Yes, many murders were accidental, but people were killed for it. I think depending on how the murder was done, the penalty should be greater or less.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
*sigh* I say give him life on the lowest level of a high security prison with no way to ever see the sun again. While there, scientist are allowed to perform any experiment they want on him. He can be their live subject for finding cures for lethal diseases....
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
And what's worse is the man who did it is probably incredibly mentally ill.
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

The government needs to legalize more painful forms of death for capital punishment, IMO.

Lethal Injections and Electric Chairs kill too quickly.

You need something REALLY REALLY PAINFUL AND HORRIBLE to send a message to these potiential perverts. Because they are willing to lose their life in 1 quick instant to be able to do whatever sick twisted thing they want to do.

This monster obviously didn't care about torturing and killing an 8-year-old. Our death penalty system didn't properly deter him from committing this crime.

So, what we need is to get Medieval. Disembowlment, Quartering, etc... something that REALLY sends a message to these sick freaks.

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Netherscourge

And what's worse is the man who did it is probably incredibly mentally ill.foxhound_fox

Not ill enough to realize what he did was wrong and try to cover up his crime by chopping the kid up and stuffing his remains in a suitcase which he tossed into a dumpster.

That's not an act of insanity.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

The government needs to legalize more painful forms of death for capital punishment, IMO.

You need something REALLY REALLY PAINFUL AND HORRIBLE to send a message to these potiential perverts. Because they are willing to lose their life in 1 quick instant to be able to do whatever sick twisted thing they want to do.

This monster obviously didn't care about torturing and killing an 8-year-old. Our death penatly system didn't properly deter him form committing this crime.

So, what we need is to get Medieval. Disembowlment, Quartering, etc... something that REALLY sends a message to these sick freaks.

Netherscourge
Then impale their entrails on spikes over london bridge
Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#25 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

This monster obviously didn't care about torturing and killing an 8-year-old. Our death penalty system didn't properly deter him from committing this crime.

Netherscourge
That'll probably provoke a massive argument from human rights activists. Not saying he shouldn't be severely punished though.
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Netherscourge

[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

This monster obviously didn't care about torturing and killing an 8-year-old. Our death penatly system didn't properly deter him form committing this crime.

Overlord93

Then impale their entrails on spikes over london bridge

The Brooklyn Bridge - I'd pay the toll just to see them too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

I dont know. IF I was that kid's parents, I'd probably be out for blood, too. But is torturing people really something our justice system should be doing?
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Netherscourge

[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

JasonDarksavior

That'll probably provoke a massive argument from human rights activists. Not saying he shouldn't be severely punished though.

I would argue that the dead boy should have more rights than the living perverted murderer.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#29 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Not ill enough to realize what he did was wrong and try to cover up his crime by chopping the kid up and stuffing his remains in a suitcase which he tossed into a dumpster. That's not an act of insanity.Netherscourge
"Mental illness" and "insanity" don't deny a person's responsibility in the events... they merely make someone "unfit" to fulfill the requirements of the justice system for restitution to society. Mental illness is probably the cause of most violent crime... but so many people are just so quick to seek revenge and "punishment" (rather than rehabilitation) that they just look past any motivations or causes and just see what is "sick" or "disgusting" about the actions after-the-fact. If it is one day proven that most violent crime is cause by mental illness, then will you still look upon these criminals in the same, violently retributive manner?
DarkFadi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 DarkFadi
Member since 2007 • 1915 Posts
lool :lol: .. oh well each person has their own hobbies...
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Netherscourge

[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

sonicare

I dont know. IF I was that kid's parents, I'd probably be out for blood, too. But is torturing people really something our justice system should be doing?

Yes, we should torture these perverted, child-murderers to death.

I mean, right now, the current death penalty system is failing. People are still murdering other people every single day. Quick, painless death is not good enough to deter people from killing other people.

So, we need to make it longer, more disgraceful and more painful. I think people would think more about dying like that before they committ murder.

If this sicko knew he was going to be slowly tortured to death in the most agonizingly excruitaing way imagineable, that little boy might still be alive right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

I dont think torture would be that effective of a deterrent, however.

kayoticdreamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kayoticdreamz
Member since 2010 • 3347 Posts
mayor says its a crime free zone i LOL'd at that so much fail in that statement. that said this is horrific hope he gets life not just charged for second degree murder really? second degree murder only WTF.
The_Ronin129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 The_Ronin129
Member since 2010 • 191 Posts
*sigh* I say give him life on the lowest level of a high security prison with no way to ever see the sun again. While there, scientist are allowed to perform any experiment they want on him. He can be their live subject for finding cures for lethal diseases....tocool340
But what if he gets super powers?
onebeelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 onebeelo
Member since 2011 • 440 Posts
i think ive got a new recipe for a stew to try out :D
koospetoors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#36 koospetoors
Member since 2004 • 3715 Posts
I like how some people have these extremely disgusting fantasies about the guy, kinda feels to me like your no better than him if you believe torturing and killing a criminal is the best form of justice. I'm not saying he deserves mercy, I'm extremely disturbed by his act and hope he gets punished very severely for it, I just feel that its unnecessary and flat out barbaric to believe that skinning him and hanging his entrails on the Brooklyn bridge is the best thing to do. But who am I to judge? I know for sure I would've had just as disgusting thoughts about him if I was the kid's parent.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

He should be given the death of one thousand cuts.

Omni-Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Omni-Wrath
Member since 2008 • 1970 Posts

What's funny is that this person did a horrible thing, but half the users here want to justify doing the same or even worse than him.
It really dosen't make you too much better. to make this guy pay with having him being tortured. That is not justice just sick revenge.

SpikeyAss777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SpikeyAss777
Member since 2011 • 167 Posts

All I can say is that we live in a sick world

zidan4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#40 zidan4000
Member since 2006 • 3167 Posts
[QUOTE="zidan4000"]i don't think that he will get the death penalty because in this world , the human rights people (yeah right) believe that everyone has the right to live , yes , even that psychopath , i wish that we could go mideval sometimes and do the death penalty for anyone that kills on porpuse, i think that we will live in much cleaner world instead of tax money going to some criminal in some prison.DmadFearmonger

yes they didn't have the greatest system ,but still , the death penalty is the only penalty that a killer deserves non the less.
Omni-Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Omni-Wrath
Member since 2008 • 1970 Posts

[QUOTE="ImBananas"]

DmadFearmonger

So giving him a painful end would make you more faithful in humanity?:|
Is torturing him going to bring the cut up boy back?
Is torturing him going to make other crimnals not do sick things?

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
[QUOTE="tocool340"]*sigh* I say give him life on the lowest level of a high security prison with no way to ever see the sun again. While there, scientist are allowed to perform any experiment they want on him. He can be their live subject for finding cures for lethal diseases....The_Ronin129
But what if he gets super powers?

I doubt he'll get superpowers if they put lethal diseases in him and attempt to cure him....:P
stevoqwerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 stevoqwerty
Member since 2006 • 4029 Posts
[QUOTE="ImBananas"]

DmadFearmonger

No, he should get life, and let the hungry prisoners take care of the rest, if you know what I mean.
CannedWorms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#44 CannedWorms
Member since 2009 • 3381 Posts

R.I.P

Netherscourge

NY doesn't have the death penalty.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

I know it's not good to joke.....but it kinda felt weird listening to Dismember when I was reading that...

Anyway, hope they sell him as dog food.

Solid_Snake325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Solid_Snake325
Member since 2006 • 6091 Posts
There's really nothing worse that a human being could do compared to this.
_R34LiTY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 _R34LiTY_
Member since 2008 • 3331 Posts

pour lots of salt on him after skinning him alive! :twisted:

that should make him squirm

UniverseIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 UniverseIX
Member since 2011 • 989 Posts

Probably should be acquitted of all charges. He's obviously suffering from mental illness. Any sane person would have got away with the crime. The fact that he was caught on videotape shows he wasn't meticulous in his actions. He was acting impuslively. In fact majority of violent 'criminals' are suffering from mental illness. Especialy the ones who are apprehended because of negligence and lack of oversight in their mischef. The real devious evil doers in this world will never be held accountable for their actions because they take the time and care to not be caught.

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
And what's worse is the man who did it is probably incredibly mentally ill.foxhound_fox
You pretty much have to be to be able to do this. . .
Solid_Sterb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Solid_Sterb
Member since 2010 • 1703 Posts

That's absolutely horrible. I hope he gets life in prison.