Am I the only one who actually ENJOYS being single?

• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

[QUOTE="pariah3"]

I won't be surprised if I end up as a lonely virgin for the rest of my life because I have yet to meet an attractive woman who will want to date me.

At this rate I'm going to end up as a 58 year-old virgin like this man right here:

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-A-Virgin/880362

Hexagon_777

Jesus Christ. It would suck to be that guy.

That dude isn't bad looking for his age. He was probably handsome or at least average back in his 20s and 30s and even if he had some issues here and there, some exercise and healthy food would have solved those.

But how can a 58 year old last that long without having sex? Let's just say I will get a prostitute LONG before then.

itsneversparta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 itsneversparta
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="Hexagon_777"]

[QUOTE="TheFatPerson"]

Jesus Christ. It would suck to be that guy.

TheFatPerson

That dude isn't bad looking for his age. He was probably handsome or at least average back in his 20s and 30s and even if he had some issues here and there, some exercise and healthy food would have solved those.

But how can a 58 year old last that long without having sex? Let's just say I will get a prostitute LONG before then.

I've actually used a prostitute before... It's not as bad as people say it is. They're the only girls who are as direct as we are lol. XD
mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

A bunch of crap. A man thinks about sex constantly and there is no better way to get it than a relationship. Everything else, to his discretion is a bonus.

Married life, I'd assume is a whole other story, but girlfriend fun time? Don't even act like you are above it.

itsneversparta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 itsneversparta

A bunch of crap. A man thinks about sex constantly and there is no better way to get it than a relationship. Everything else, to his discretion is a bonus.

Married life, I'd assume is a whole other story, but girlfriend fun time? Don't even act like you are above it.

mccoyca112
Well, that depends... Do you get head from your girlfriend every week? If you don't, I'll stick with my "friend with benefits" lol.
mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

[QUOTE="mccoyca112"]

itsneversparta

Well, that depends... Do you get head from your girlfriend every week? If you don't, I'll stick with my "friend with benefits" lol.

Well, for the time being, my girlfriend is my computer screen :lol:

It's been a bit over a year since I've been in a relationship, much less had sex. I did get some mouthy at a bar a couple months ago, but that's hardly a replacement...Never really had a friends with benefits situation so I'll have to take your word for it.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Drakes_Fortune
Member since 2009 • 5259 Posts
AP i still can't see the video
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#157 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

My friends tried to hook me up with someone a couple days ago that actually said they were just looking for their sugar daddy. Her words were "All I want is my sugar daddy to take care of me so I don't have to work." I was drunk, so I started laughing hysterically. I probably should have been more subtle, but seriously.... fvck that.cd_rom

Pretty much the best response though, drunk or not.

To answer OP's question. Currently single after a long relationship, the first few weeks were rough, but damn, I'm starting to enjoy having some me time again.

travisstaggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#158 travisstaggs
Member since 2008 • 10562 Posts

Nah, being single is fking great.

itsneversparta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 itsneversparta

[QUOTE="itsneversparta"][QUOTE="mccoyca112"]

mccoyca112

Well, for the time being, my girlfriend is my computer screen :lol:

It's been a bit over a year since I've been in a relationship, much less had sex. I did get some mouthy at a bar a couple months ago, but that's hardly a replacement...Never really had a friends with benefits situation so I'll have to take your word for it.

I've gotten some mouthy at a bar, too... I just love taking risks lol. Well, getting head once a week definitely isn't enough for me lol (we don't meet that often)... So, if you get a friend with benefits, make sure she lives near you lol. XD
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

I'm content with it. Unless I find someone I consider to be worthwhile, I'm not going to be in a relationship just for the sake of it. That's how it has always been, and why I have a tendency to be alone.

I do get lonely sometimes.

Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
It has its ups and downs.
Avatar image for deactivated-58061ea11c905
deactivated-58061ea11c905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 deactivated-58061ea11c905
Member since 2011 • 999 Posts

How old are you?Postmortem123

I'm 26 and 1 month.

Thats for situations like those that god (I dont believe in god btw is just an expression) invented hookers.4dr1el

Yeah but I don't want to pay for sex. I want a woman to have sex with me out of her own free will and not because I pay her to do it.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#166 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

I don'#t know. My feelings pendulate on the issue.

One the one hand, i'm happy as i wouldn't know how to be in a relationship as i'm inexperienced in that area.

On the other, it gets very lonely from time to time and i do think i crave that intimacy.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Drakes_Fortune

I'm content with it. Unless I find someone I consider to be worthwhile, I'm not going to be in a relationship just for the sake of it. That's how it has always been, and why I have a tendency to be alone.

Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Aww poor suzy :(
Detroit222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#168 Detroit222
Member since 2005 • 5371 Posts

You can get lonely even if you ARE in a relationship.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16597 Posts

yep, its all about getting punani without getting into a relationship :D

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

[QUOTE="kriggy"]

Considering I entered a relationship a month ago, it has been great this far and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

4dr1el

lol 1 month... oh, young love... I still remember that

Things are always great at the beginning. you just wait until things start to get sour. You or her may become paranoid about every action between you two (or lack of it), mistrust might eventually happen, she starts to speak with another men, having intimate actions towards them, you start to ask yourself if she would be unfaithfull to you if the opportunity arises, discussions and jeaulous actions start too happen, she break ups with u, calling you controlling... and you're left gathering the pieces of your broken heart...

I'm not saying this happens with everyone but it can happen to someone. Hell, it happened to alot of people I know of, so why cant it happen to you? It can be for diferent reasons but things eventually get sour. prepare for it

Yeah I hear you, I would probably be the paranoid one in that case because I get jealous pretty easily. So I'm gonna try to shut up and keep those stupid feelings inside of me. I mean as long as I treat her good she doesn't have any reason to be unfaithful at least.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#171 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Being single is the best in all reality.

metroidprime55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 metroidprime55
Member since 2008 • 17657 Posts
You can only truly enjoy being single when you've been exposed to being in a true relationship, I haven't been in a real relationship and I'm honestly lonely as fuk right now so I can't really say I like being single too much.
Avatar image for deactivated-58061ea11c905
deactivated-58061ea11c905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 deactivated-58061ea11c905
Member since 2011 • 999 Posts

You can only truly enjoy being single when you've been exposed to being in a true relationshipmetroidprime55

This is not true at all. I think you can be still happy without ever have been exposed to an intimate relationship.

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts
[QUOTE="Suzy_Q_Kazoo"]

Drakes_Fortune

Yes, it is oh so terrible and sad.
Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Drakes_Fortune
[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"][QUOTE="Suzy_Q_Kazoo"]

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Yes, it is oh so terrible and sad.

I know ;_; but you will find someone
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#176 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts
Hell no. I love it!...
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#177 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
Well, if that's what you want to do then hey stay single. However, all my life I manage to get more stressed while being single than being in a relationship. I guess that's why I don't have many friends. And when I am in a relationship I am like Mary Sunshine/Mary Poppins or whoever else is a over happy person. I guess taking care/spending time with others is the key to my happiness but I guess friends can still fill that void.
trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#178 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
I do enjoy being single. But at this point in my life I am starting to want a family... can't do both.
Jd1680a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#179 Jd1680a
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
im currently living as a single guy and loving it.