Almost 30 percent of senior jihadis study science at college level

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

A report released by the Center on Religion and Geopolitics states that "around half" of leading jihadis attended college, where about 57% of them studied science subjects. Only 28% of them studied Islamic subjects.

Story on MSN (courtesy of The Telegraph)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/leading-jihadis-twice-as-likely-to-be-students-of-science-as-of-sharia/ar-BBs83QZ?li=BBnb7Kz

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

Let's end science

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I blame Putin

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#5 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

It's been like that for a long time. That's the great myth that Muslim apologetics lie about a ton, that the Jihadist movement is a movement of the poor and oprressed. All of the Taliban leaders have college educations, same with Al Qaeda. Al Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, graduated from the University of Baghdad. Most Jihadis have never even been to America, or met an American.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3864 Posts

@hillelslovak said:

It's been like that for a long time. That's the great myth that Muslim apologetics lie about a ton, that the Jihadist movement is a movement of the poor and oprressed. All of the Taliban leaders have college educations, same with Al Qaeda. Al Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, graduated from the University of Baghdad. Most Jihadis have never even been to America, or met an American.

You will never hear Hillary mention this.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 horgen  Moderator  Online
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts
@hillelslovak said:

Well to be honest it would be pretty impressive if someone who haven't even finished basic school were the leader in such organisations.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

This is just further proof that university/college is a terrible place.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

This just shows that you have to be ever vigilant and NEVER let your guard down .

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

As most of us already knew (I'd hope), ISIS isn't a religious movement, but a political one using religion as a motivator. How else do they capture the minds of the poor and those unable to afford reasonable amounts of education?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@foxhound_fox said:

As most of us already knew (I'd hope), ISIS isn't a religious movement, but a political one using religion as a motivator. How else do they capture the minds of the poor and those unable to afford reasonable amounts of education?

That is 100% wrong. The Quran explicitly calls for Muslims to conquer, then subjugate or kill every human on earth. Religious faith and dogma are still the root causes. We dont see people of any other religion doing this exact type of suicide guerilla warfare. They are not preying on the poor. Most Jihadis are middle class people with no discernable history of political oppression. They have plenty of education, and Islamic education.

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2383 Posts

This isn't news. For decades the senior leadership of most terrorist groups, muslim or not, are usually well educated and generally wealthy or upper middle class. Wealthy educated men who can't succeed in the world look for someone to blame and then recruit the poor and uneducated to die for their "cause." This might have been news if it was 1850.

Still_Vicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Still_Vicious
Member since 2016 • 319 Posts

50% of Muslims believe those that those who leave Islam should be killed.

It amazes me that people defend it as a religion of peace.

Denial of reality.

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Well you got to learn how to make bombs somehow. Science boom!

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

@hillelslovak said:
@foxhound_fox said:

That is 100% wrong. The Quran explicitly calls for Muslims to conquer, then subjugate or kill every human on earth. Religious faith and dogma are still the root causes. We dont see people of any other religion doing this exact type of suicide guerilla warfare. They are not preying on the poor. Most Jihadis are middle class people with no discernable history of political oppression. They have plenty of education, and Islamic education.

There are way too many people that don't know this.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

Your point?

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

@TheWalkingGhost said:

Your point?

When they're not sawing off infidels' heads, jihadis enjoy pondering topics such as quantum physics, astrophysics, number theory, the calculus of variations, synthetic pathways in organic chemistry, and the evolution of species ... to name just a few.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@hillelslovak said:

In the leadership sure.

The leaders aren't detonating themselves in crowds either.

Not a very well thought out argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@hillelslovak said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Have you read the Quran?

The ignorance you've displayed in this topic says no

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts

We should ban colleges to teach science, imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

@Nuck81 said:
@hillelslovak said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Have you read the Quran?

Why are you bothering? It's obvious that you have not read the Quran either. You see, most islamist apologists that know what they're talking about defend Islam by trying to claim that most muslims don't follow the Quran literally. The most idiotic thing you can do, if you want islam to look good, is to refer to the Quran. This leads us back to the original question: why are you bothering? Why do you defend islam when you're clueless on the matter?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5e9044657a310

I bother because ignorance like yours is unacceptable.

Educate yourself, don't rely on other dumbasses for your information

@jointed said:
@Nuck81 said:
@hillelslovak said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Have you read the Quran?

Why are you bothering? It's obvious that you have not read the Quran either. You see, most islamist apologists that know what they're talking about defend Islam by trying to claim that most muslims don't follow the Quran literally. The most idiotic thing you can do, if you want islam to look good, is to refer to the Quran. This leads us back to the original question: why are you bothering? Why do you defend islam when you're clueless on the matter?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@Nuck81 said:
@hillelslovak said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Have you read the Quran?

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... Quran (2:191-193)

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Cover to cover, homie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@hillelslovak said:
@Nuck81 said:
@hillelslovak said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Have you read the Quran?

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... Quran (2:191-193)

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Cover to cover, homie.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Mathew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:17

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#26  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58309 Posts

It's pretty obvious that smart people are generally unhappy, simply because they know what a shitty place the world really is, while the rest of the idiots go about thinking it is awesome while simultaneously ruining it.

So, they do one of two things: ignore what a terrible place it is and do something good, or get frustrated and do something terrible in an attempt to make it better.

Part of me thinks if I didn't find a job I liked (and was not allowed to drink alcohol and smoke herb...or listen to the music I like...or play sports), and there was a militant organization in the US that blew up conservative politicians and corporate donors, I would have joined them too lol.

The world is a pretty terrible place, at least some of the time, and it's tempting to just want to burn it all down in a cleansing fire and start fresh. No billionaires, no poor people, no nothing...just hard work, equality, and living free.

I obviously don't really believe all that, but it is fun to entertain the idea some times. It's like the mad scientist who thinks he unleashing a great plague to wipe off 2/3 of the world would be a good thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@Nuck81 said:
@hillelslovak said:
@Nuck81 said:
@hillelslovak said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Have you read the Quran?

Cover to cover, homie.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Mathew 10:34

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:17

And your point is? I dont see how bringing up another book that is the product of illiterate barbarians changes anything about what your book says. And apologists can point out peaceful verses from the Quran to their heart's content. Though do not think everyone else does not know that Muhammad became far more warlike, and The Quran therefore more warlike, after the flight from Medina. This, combined with the fact that Muslim scholars place more importance on the later Surras of The Quran, written after the flight, makes it an extremely hostile and violent book.

hitomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hitomo
Member since 2005 • 806 Posts

This, combined with the fact that Muslim scholars place more importance on the later Surras of The Quran, written after the flight, makes it an extremely hostile and violent book.

These books can be seen in two ways, esoteric and exoteric, what you see is only esoteric, the written words that form Storys wich are open to interpretation ... but the real meaning is written exoteric ... wich can only be seen if you were provided with the keys ...

much like it wouldnt make much sense for you to read a medicinical excerpt about brain surgery without having studied the Special Terms and conventions of this 'science' first ... there is really no reason to expect you could just read and understand these mythological books without being initiated into the 'science' behind them as well

if you see violence in the quran its probably because you are a violent person ... but I never saw a quran myself

the real challenge is to understand that the Islam is the most advanced, most modern relegion of them all, the root for our european and thus american culture, the historical area of enlightenment, our understanding of romance and love ... all comes from the Islam and the culture behind it ... even our number system ...

just really realise this for a couple of moments and imagine what must have really happend, what crime must have really have taken place during medieval times ... that we live in a world based on twisted beleives as we have them right now ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

@Nuck81: Whether or not you have a copy of it is irrelevant. I have a book containing all the regulations and treaties of EU law...doesn't mean I've read it. Looked through it, sure, but not in a way that constitutes the word "read".

It doesn't matter though since your premise is absurd to begin with. Most people are opposed to national socialism (nazism) without ever having read a single page of Mein Kampf, the same can be said of communism and Das Kapital.

Furthermore, if I was against the communist principle of abolition of property rights and the specific marxist law that substantiates it, I think that it would be completely logical for me to conclude that there's something fundamentally wrong (from my point of view) with the system itself. Marxists wouldn't be able to convince me otherwise by simply asking me to read Das Kapital or the entire Soviet law book.

If we extrapolate the above analogy to Islam, the rules regarding apostates (which are clear and rather precise) is enough for me to conclude that it's a horrible idealogy without the need for me to read the entire Quran. Other horrible ideas within islam includes the idea of the perfection of Muhammad (since he was a warlord) and the hatred against homosexuals.

This doesn't mean that all muslims should be held accountable for these ideas since a large portion of the muslim population have tossed them aside. It does however mean that you can't build a humanitarian defense of islam on referring people to the very book in which these ideas are written down.

Now...pointing out the obvious faults within the bible is NOT a counter-argument to what I just posted.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@JimB said:
@hillelslovak said:

You will not hear any side talk about this.. The US has close ties with countries like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.. And even Turkey, another "ally" of ours.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JimB

@sSubZerOo said:
@JimB said:
@hillelslovak said:

You will not hear any side talk about this.. The US has close ties with countries like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.. And even Turkey, another "ally" of ours.

You are probably right.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@sSubZerOo said:
@JimB said:
@hillelslovak said:

Exactly. Saudi Arabia is one of our biggest regional allies, and that is where the Madrassas spring up and are promoted. This is where so much of the brainwashing Islamic education comes from. Children are taught to rhythmically nod their heads saying verses, hour after hour, year after year. Straight up brainwashing.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#33 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@jointed said:

@Nuck81: Whether or not you have a copy of it is irrelevant. I have a book containing all the regulations and treaties of EU law...doesn't mean I've read it. Looked through it, sure, but not in a way that constitutes the word "read".

It doesn't matter though since your premise is absurd to begin with. Most people are opposed to national socialism (nazism) without ever having read a single page of Mein Kampf, the same can be said of communism and Das Kapital.

Furthermore, if I was against the communist principle of abolition of property rights and the specific marxist law that substantiates it, I think that it would be completely logical for me to conclude that there's something fundamentally wrong (from my point of view) with the system itself. Marxists wouldn't be able to convince me otherwise by simply asking me to read Das Kapital or the entire Soviet law book.

If we extrapolate the above analogy to Islam, the rules regarding apostates (which are clear and rather precise) is enough for me to conclude that it's a horrible idealogy without the need for me to read the entire Quran. Other horrible ideas within islam includes the idea of the perfection of Muhammad (since he was a warlord) and the hatred against homosexuals.

This doesn't mean that all muslims should be held accountable for these ideas since a large portion of the muslim population have tossed them aside. It does however mean that you can't build a humanitarian defense of islam on referring people to the very book in which these ideas are written down.

Now...pointing out the obvious faults within the bible is NOT a counter-argument to what I just posted.

I remember when Nuck actually tried to debate people. Now it's just sad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@hitomo said:

This, combined with the fact that Muslim scholars place more importance on the later Surras of The Quran, written after the flight, makes it an extremely hostile and violent book.

These books can be seen in two ways, esoteric and exoteric, what you see is only esoteric, the written words that form Storys wich are open to interpretation ... but the real meaning is written exoteric ... wich can only be seen if you were provided with the keys ...

much like it wouldnt make much sense for you to read a medicinical excerpt about brain surgery without having studied the Special Terms and conventions of this 'science' first ... there is really no reason to expect you could just read and understand these mythological books without being initiated into the 'science' behind them as well

if you see violence in the quran its probably because you are a violent person ... but I never saw a quran myself

the real challenge is to understand that the Islam is the most advanced, most modern relegion of them all, the root for our european and thus american culture, the historical area of enlightenment, our understanding of romance and love ... all comes from the Islam and the culture behind it ... even our number system ...

just really realise this for a couple of moments and imagine what must have really happend, what crime must have really have taken place during medieval times ... that we live in a world based on twisted beleives as we have them right now ?

That was incredibly foolish apologetic babble.

The Quran is not a medical book, it is a book full of ancient superstitions and codified practices of madness.

I see violence in the Quran because the book itself is filled with violent passages and incitements to violence.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" You going to explain this away?!

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah" Or this?!

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." Nothing?

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

When Muslim scholars refined the calculus, or algebra, or astronomy, the scientific rigor they used had NOTHING to do with their religion. It's like talking about how the Bible is responsible for The large construction methods used for the Sistine Chapel. It's absurd to make such a claim, and not see through it yourself. The Muslims were making huge technological advances, when at the same time, Christians in Europe werebeing rent apart every day due to their own holy book. Muslim Scholars helped seed the renaissance, but to claim American and European culture come from them? That's foolish at best. If Islam seeded the West and America, why has Islam been stuck in the 14th Century, since the 14th century? Maybe it has something to do with their beliefs?

hitomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hitomo

lets have a look at the original source texts in the language they were first written in ... oh we cant ...

hitomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hitomo

It's like talking about how the Bible is responsible for The large construction methods used for the Sistine Chapel.

lets give you a little secret ... why do you think one of the most influential secret societys was about 'freemasonry' ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@hitomo said:

lets have a look at the original source texts in the language they were first written in ... oh we cant ...

lets give you a little secret ... why do you think one of the most influential secret societys was about 'freemasonry' ?

To a Muslim, or people of any other religion, what they are reading is the original, as well as the uncorrupted word of the creator of the universe. They believe these texts to be inerrant, and perfect.

And answer me, what Biblical sources did the Freemasons use to construct their buildings? Oh yea, not the Bible! Considering the people who wrote the Bible lived in mudbrick huts, I'm going to venture a guess and say they did not have advanced building knowledge that was readily available to Freemasons.

ONCE again, Freemasons, or anyone else who is religious and applies a trade, must use mathematics and science, NOT THE BIBLE or any other religious beliefs, in order to create whatever it is they set out to create. Jesus coming from a Virgin, being a woodworker, and coming back as a superhero, have nothing to do with swinging a hammer, or weaving a basket, or discovering the germ theory of disease. Religious texts are mute on these matters, save for the many times they betray the poor scholarship of the men who fabricated them.

If is was a mormon, and I decided to run gold digging expeditions, because Joesph Smith conned people on fake gold digs, does that mean my Mormon faith will do any of the work required, in any way, towards me becoming rich off old gold finds? Your line of logic makes zero sense.

hitomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 hitomo

the bible is mathematical science ... case closed

hitomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hitomo

in the old testament written in hebrew ... every letter is a number ... so teh real meaning isnt in the word you can read but in the numbers tehy stand for ...

if you take the first sentence of the bible were god explains himself and translate this sentence into numbers, this sentence already includes the whole content of the following texts ... in wich its meaning is further refinded

so, you can have no idea of the form of science that is transported in these books ... and as I said, if you go to church and listen to preachers, its like you would let someone perform a brain surgery on your head who only possess a book about medicin but has no idea what the stuff means that is written in it

thats why people who belong to a church are always murderer, fascists and pedophilists ... but this should be clear by now ...

free your mind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@hitomo said:

Be honest, are you serious, or are you trolling? A bunch of illiterate bronze age peasants who didn't possess more than simple arithmetic skills created the most complicated mathematical book in Greek, then translated it into Hebrew, which then magically made the words make sense from a mathematical perspective?

If you are serious, hoooooly shit!

hitomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hitomo

@hillelslovak said:
@hitomo said:

Be honest, are you serious, or are you trolling? A bunch of illiterate bronze age peasants who didn't possess more than simple arithmetic skills created the most complicated mathematical book in Greek, then translated it into Hebrew, which then magically made the words make sense from a mathematical perspective?

I know ... but it does not matter ... universe is always in balance or it wouldnt exist ;-)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@hitomo said:
@hillelslovak said:
@hitomo said:

I know ... but it does not matter ... universe is always in balance or it wouldnt exist ;-)

If it does not matter, why all the apologetics, then?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JimB

@hillelslovak said:
@hitomo said:
@hillelslovak said:
@hitomo said:

There is a book Theomatics which the New Testament which was originally written in Greek is broken down mathematically to show the references to God , Christ and Satan. To the best of my knowledge the Old Testament has not been broken down this way. The book I mentioned was co-authored by Jerry Lucas a former NBA basket ball player to prove God had written the Bible.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 JimB

@hitomo said:

in the old testament written in hebrew ... every letter is a number ... so teh real meaning isnt in the word you can read but in the numbers tehy stand for ...

if you take the first sentence of the bible were god explains himself and translate this sentence into numbers, this sentence already includes the whole content of the following texts ... in wich its meaning is further refinded

so, you can have no idea of the form of science that is transported in these books ... and as I said, if you go to church and listen to preachers, its like you would let someone perform a brain surgery on your head who only possess a book about medicin but has no idea what the stuff means that is written in it

thats why people who belong to a church are always murderer, fascists and pedophilists ... but this should be clear by now ...

free your mind

The mathematical part is correct but you conclusions are wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@JimB said:
@hillelslovak said:
@hitomo said:
@hillelslovak said:
@hitomo said:

There is a book Theomatics which the New Testament which was originally written in Greek is broken down mathematically to show the references to God , Christ and Satan. To the best of my knowledge the Old Testament has not been broken down this way. The book I mentioned was co-authored by Jerry Lucas a former NBA basket ball player to prove God had written the Bible.

The old and new testament were written in Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew, by many different people, who didn't ever meet each other, over hundreds of years. How, if this book is divinely and mathematically constructed, is the book such a muddled mess. It's self contradictory on every issue, written in hundreds of different dialects and writing styles, by many schools of thought who had HUGE theological differences in just about every topic.

And if it is such a brilliant work of mathematics, how does the Bible contain so many mathematical errors? If God constructed this with math in mind, how come God states on many occassions that the constant of pi is exactly 3? That was a terrible measurement even by the ancient world standards. At the same time the Egyptians and Babylonians had measured pi to many decimal points. God also messes up the size of the Earth on a scale akin to saying the space between NY and CA is 20 feet.

The creator of the entire universe writes a book, perfect, with a hidden mathematical meaning so precise and refined, as to escape modern scholarship entirely, and he some how manages to make this book replete with far simpler mathematical errors? Please. That is absurd.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 JimB

@hillelslovak said:
@JimB said:
@hillelslovak said:
@hitomo said:
@hillelslovak said:

The old and new testament were written in Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew, by many different people, who didn't ever meet each other, over hundreds of years. How, if this book is divinely and mathematically constructed, is the book such a muddled mess. It's self contradictory on every issue, written in hundreds of different dialects and writing styles, by many schools of thought who had HUGE theological differences in just about every topic.

And if it is such a brilliant work of mathematics, how does the Bible contain so many mathematical errors? If God constructed this with math in mind, how come God states on many occassions that the constant of pi is exactly 3? That was a terrible measurement even by the ancient world standards. At the same time the Egyptians and Babylonians had measured pi to many decimal points. God also messes up the size of the Earth on a scale akin to saying the space between NY and CA is 20 feet.

The creator of the entire universe writes a book, perfect, with a hidden mathematical meaning so precise and refined, as to escape modern scholarship entirely, and he some how manages to make this book replete with far simpler mathematical errors? Please. That is absurd.

If you read the book and what it was saying you would know it references phrases and every phase that refers to Christ is the same mathematical number the same goes with God and with Satan which are different mathematical numbers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@JimB said:
@hillelslovak said:
@JimB said:
@hillelslovak said:

If you read the book and what it was saying you would know it references phrases and every phase that refers to Christ is the same mathematical number the same goes with God and with Satan which are different mathematical numbers.

You still have not addressed my point about God making all these mathematical formulae, yet making simple errors of mathematics every time he opens his mouth. And if this is all a math game, the supposed meanings of these myths can be safely discarded, then? Jesus told his followers some of them would still be alive when he comes back. It's been 2000 years, is that not a grave math error on the part of the son of God?

Besides, Theomatics has nothing to say except the supposed fact that since there is a lot of mathematical structure behind the stories, therefore that proves God wrote it. absurd. Busshist were doing Theomatics long before the Christians. Look at how the Lord's Prayer, a mathematical exercise, is straight ripped off from a Buddha prayer. It still cannot remedy the fact that the Bible contains tons of mathematical errors.

hitomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 hitomo

@JimB said:
@hitomo said:

free your mind

The mathematical part is correct but you conclusions are wrong.

but I realised, even if I am wrong, when I realise that I am wrong, it only proofs my theory in the end ...

hitomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 hitomo

well, noone ever claimed 'god' wrote these books ... except the people belonging to a church