A Word To The Wise: Don't Stand Up For Yourself

• 148 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Boogie_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Boogie_J
Member since 2007 • 1469 Posts

all the time, especially if the odds are against you. Take your losses, and move on.

My douchebag friend Travis (who's kind of a bully..) was picking on some little guy today for no reason. We were all sitting at an assembley today, bored out of our skulls, so Travis decides to crumple up tiny pieces of paper and throw it at random people. Now we're pretty popular so no one seems to care much, they just laugh it off, but this one little guy told travis to stop. So of course Travis kept doing it. So the little guy said 'after school, i'm going to kick your ***'. So after school comes around and we're outside talking, leaning against our cars, and this little guy comes up by himself and wants to fight Travis. We all laugh it off but he's serious:? So Travis just walks up to him and slaps him silly. Seriously, it wasn't even a fight. He just threw him down like a rag doll. I can't imagine how embarassing that must've been since there was a little crowd of people watching.

Just goes to show that sometimes just take your losses and move on. Save yourself the embarassment!

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#2 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
Bullys suck and will eventually get what they deserve
Thechaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Thechaninator
Member since 2005 • 5187 Posts
Thats a lie. Got jumped by 2 guys once and I fought them off. I dealt alot with bullies and trust me, they fail at every aspect of life including fighting.
MoonSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MoonSpoon
Member since 2005 • 9970 Posts

Hey.

I could kick Travis' ass.

bojingles4393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bojingles4393
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts
shows just how unfair life is...
Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts

People should stand up to people like your friend.

Your friends just annoying.

B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 B05T0N
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
Bullies end up serving burgers and collecting unemployment.
standcm12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 standcm12
Member since 2005 • 1121 Posts
and we have travis to thank for school shootings! good job!
bojingles4393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bojingles4393
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts

Bullies end up serving burgers and collecting unemployment.B05T0N

but if their serving burgers...how can they collect unemployment? a conundrum indeed! :o

Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Tolwan
Member since 2003 • 2575 Posts

I'm generally happy to return the favor to bullies. Someones got to make sure the "...Comes around" part of "What goes around comes around" actually happens. And it most situations, bullies will back off if you show a successful display of strength (Sometimes you may actually have to fight them). Now, i'm talking highschool or lower. Once your an adult, besides the fact there's usually no bullies at this age, you can usually handle things through words. Wether negotiating or just beating your opponent in a piss fest of verbal bashing.

However, at the ages in high school and middle school, i had found by personal experience that sometimes bullies only respond to force.

Krazy_duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Krazy_duck
Member since 2006 • 2301 Posts
I don't get picked on, so i find it refreshing to stand up for others. makes me feel like batman
cametall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 cametall
Member since 2003 • 7692 Posts
Well, Travis should take some solace in that your friend will probably fail at life. And you may want to distance yourself from him.
Lil_Dwayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lil_Dwayne
Member since 2008 • 629 Posts

Bullies end up serving burgers and collecting unemployment.B05T0N

uh no...

Anyways, that was pretty funny. I wish I could of seen that. Lol, his little pokemon collectin, pipsqueak skinny ass flopping to the ground. Im not a bully, but hey, he shouldnt of picked that fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#14 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
Your bully friend will get destroyed some day. I got picked on for all of 7th grade. I learned to thai box, and the first day of 8th grade, the douche tried to mess with me again, I liver kicked him and hit him with a right cross, and he crumpled up into a ball. that was the year 2000, and nobody has picked on me since. And the bully is in prison for drugs now.
Deathxcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Deathxcore
Member since 2007 • 1786 Posts
Hell no. I got crap from the most popular/athletic/steroid-induced jocky jerk that I've ever met in my life. And I wrecked him pretty hard. (to say the least.)
tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts

It wasn't a fair fight by the looks of it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178873 Posts
I wouldn't be friends with someone like that.....
B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 B05T0N

[QUOTE="B05T0N"]Bullies end up serving burgers and collecting unemployment.Lil_Dwayne

uh no...

Anyways, that was pretty funny. I wish I could of seen that. Lol, his little pokemon collectin, pipsqueak skinny ass flopping to the ground. Im not a bully, but hey, he shouldnt of picked that fight.

Yes, yes they do.
SimpJee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SimpJee
Member since 2002 • 18309 Posts
Don't hang out with that person anymore. That little kid might bring a gun next time, and shoot you both.
B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 B05T0N

[QUOTE="B05T0N"]Bullies end up serving burgers and collecting unemployment.bojingles4393

but if their serving burgers...how can they collect unemployment? a conundrum indeed! :o

It's a one or the other scenario.
Avatar image for Kritical_Strike
Kritical_Strike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Kritical_Strike
Member since 2006 • 4123 Posts
Travis is a loser for fighting with someone clearly weaker than him. Not cool at all.

[QUOTE="B05T0N"]Bullies end up serving burgers and collecting unemployment.bojingles4393

Obviously they would be serving homemade burgers :roll:

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
I don't understand why you'd be friends with a guy who even you called a douchebag...
Faust_DWfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 Faust_DWfan
Member since 2005 • 751 Posts
Have fun getting shot.
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
[QUOTE="bojingles4393"]

[QUOTE="B05T0N"]Bullies end up serving burgers or collecting unemployment.B05T0N

So it should be like that? An "or" instead of an "and"?
Boogie_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Boogie_J

I don't understand why you'd be friends with a guy who even you called a douchebag...JML897

he's a funny guy, but he can he a douche at times...

we told him it wasn't cool that he beat the kid up but what could he have done really? the guy challenged him

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

[QUOTE="JML897"]I don't understand why you'd be friends with a guy who even you called a douchebag...Boogie_J

we told him it wasn't cool that he beat the kid up but what could he have done really? the guy challenged him

Jesus wouldn't have beat him up.

B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 B05T0N
[QUOTE="B05T0N"][QUOTE="bojingles4393"]

[QUOTE="B05T0N"]Bullies end up serving burgers or collecting unemployment.Vyse_Legends

So it should be like that? An "or" instead of an "and"?

Yes. I mistyped. 
Faust_DWfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Faust_DWfan

[QUOTE="JML897"]I don't understand why you'd be friends with a guy who even you called a douchebag...Boogie_J

He could have just not accepted the challenge -__-

Kritical_Strike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Kritical_Strike

He should've laughed and drived away.

A 5 year old challanged me once, so naturally I kicked his pre-school *** into next week. :|

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
[QUOTE="Boogie_J"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]I don't understand why you'd be friends with a guy who even you called a douchebag...Faust_DWfan

Your friend sound slike he enjoys preying on people he can easily beat up. That'll soon change when he gets his ass handed to him via a fist.

Thechaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Thechaninator
Member since 2005 • 5187 Posts
[QUOTE="Boogie_J"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]I don't understand why you'd be friends with a guy who even you called a douchebag...Faust_DWfan

Yeah really......

Judza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Judza
Member since 2004 • 4637 Posts

Wrong, if you're "friend" Travis wasn't being an ass, then this other kid wouldn't have rebutted and challenged your friend.

Your "friend" Travis is the kinda person that deserves to get bashed, and one day, he will bite off more than he can chew. Believe me, once a bully is put in his place by sheer chance, they don't amount to much.

As for the other kid, hope like all hell that he doesn't have friends who can get him guns, or have big muscle clad relatives. Otherwise, your little group might find yourselves on a long career...in hospital. Capiche?

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Boogie_J"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]I don't understand why you'd be friends with a guy who even you called a douchebag...JML897

Jesus wouldn't have beat him up.

Jesus wouldn't have been throwing those paper balls either.
Boogie_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Boogie_J
[QUOTE="Boogie_J"]

c'mon....this is a guy thing. Plus, we're in highschool. If he didn't accept, e would've been called a coward. Andtravis did laugh it off at first but the guy was really serious.

I know it was wrong but the little guy was no angel either

Faust_DWfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Faust_DWfan
[QUOTE="Faust_DWfan"][QUOTE="Boogie_J"]

c'mon....this is a guy thing. Plus, we're in highschool. If he didn't accept, e would've been called a coward. Andtravis did laugh it off at first but the guy was really serious.

If the guy was little, Travis wouldn't have looked like a coward.

blooddemon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 blooddemon666
Member since 2003 • 22587 Posts

Travis got what he wanted, to get a rise out of the kid.

That's all guys like Travis do is try to get attention, whether it's bad or good.

I used to let the bullies get to me in 6th and 7th grade, but then I had the above epiphany. After that, I didn't respond to bullies cries for attention, and they left me alone.

tl:dr; bullies = attention whores.

InterpolWilco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 InterpolWilco
Member since 2005 • 2487 Posts

all the time, especially if the odds are against you. Take your losses, and move on.

My douchebag friend Travis (who's kind of a bully..) was picking on some little guy today for no reason. We were all sitting at an assembley today, bored out of our skulls, so Travis decides to crumple up tiny pieces of paper and throw it at random people. Now we're pretty popular so no one seems to care much, they just laugh it off, but this one little guy told travis to stop. So of course Travis kept doing it. So the little guy said 'after school, i'm going to kick your ***'. So after school comes around and we're outside talking, leaning against our cars, and this little guy comes up by himself and wants to fight Travis. We all laugh it off but he's serious:? So Travis just walks up to him and slaps him silly. Seriously, it wasn't even a fight. He just threw him down like a rag doll. I can't imagine how embarassing that must've been since there was a little crowd of people watching.

Just goes to show that sometimes just take your losses and move on. Save yourself the embarassment!

Boogie_J

Your friend Travis sounds like the type of guy I'd really like to see get destroyed by someone he picks on. I never got picked on, but I stood up for many people that did in high school, and they all backed down.

Bullies aren't so tough when theres someone whose not only bigger than them but not afraid to hit back or get in their face.

Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Hockey_Slayer
Member since 2004 • 3213 Posts
Tell Travis he will get what he deserves, I took down a bully once, he was just asking for it, it made alot of other peoples lifes better also, but of course bullys being bullys they just don't learn or stop.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
To quote the Oscar winning shirt "MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!"
Kritical_Strike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Kritical_Strike
[QUOTE="Boogie_J"][QUOTE="Faust_DWfan"][QUOTE="Boogie_J"]

If the guy was little, Travis wouldn't have looked like a coward.

Exactly, Travis would've looked more mature if he walked away. He would look more badass if he just laughed and decided the kid wasn't worth his time.

And who would be calling Travis a coward? All the "cool" people? Who gives a **** what they think. TC I hope you've learnt a few things from the advice given to you in this thread today...

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#41 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
*waits for the little kid to show up at school with pipe bombs and a gun*
3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 3eyedrazorback
Member since 2005 • 16380 Posts
So does it make you feel good to pick on little kids? You're in for a rude awakening when you have kids of your own :lol:
-Iconoclast-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 -Iconoclast-
Member since 2005 • 6506 Posts
Before you bully someone, just make sure he will never charge at you with an AK in his hand three weeks later...
Judza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Judza
Member since 2004 • 4637 Posts

Now that I've re-read the whole first post, I'm even more convinced that the OP is an early high schooler, within the hooligan, bully group.

Believe me, at your age, your "image" or "coolness" won't last. Even with attitudes and actions that are trying to "keep the image up" such as picking fights with weaker students, and being all smug about it.

You've reached your peak in life son. Enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Vyse_Legends
*waits for the little kid to show up at school with pipe bombs and a gun*LoG-Sacrament
*turns on TV* This might help you get informed faster.:D
Penguin_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Penguin_dragon
Member since 2005 • 1516 Posts

Have fun getting shot.Faust_DWfan

Lol seriously, its the little people that always go crazy, first he decides to stand up with a challange, and tommorow hell stand up with a killing spree.

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 3eyedrazorback
Member since 2005 • 16380 Posts

[QUOTE="Faust_DWfan"]Have fun getting shot.Penguin_dragon

Lol seriously, its the little people that always go crazy, first he decides to stand up with a challange, and tommorow hell stand up with a killing spree.

All I imagined right there was Halo 3...KILLING SPREE!!! And the little kid laughing his head off saying...n00bzorz! ROFL I WIN!

cametall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 cametall
Member since 2003 • 7692 Posts

You know what I find great? In college "cool" and "popular" become irrelevant and non-existent.

I think the middle aged to elderly students are by far the funniest and most interesting students in any of my classes.

rctyke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 rctyke
Member since 2005 • 1122 Posts
You don't try to pick a fight with other people (But hit them as hard as you can if they try to harm you, making sure to tell them to back off, if they don't stop, try to put them down to the point they will stop), if they don't listen, talk to a teacher or a trusted adult to deal withthe problems, if things get out of hand, they can be sent to juvenal hall (or in some cases, jail or prison). I don't get into fights or get beaten up because I don't try to go in fights with others.
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
Sorry but at least the little guy had the guts to stand up for himself and I respect him way more than I would respect you to be honest....>_>