27 yr old Teacher accuse of having sex with a 16 yr old female student

• 194 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/2776496,CST-NWS-teacher06.article

What a sicko!

To make matters worst, there is a facebook page that is supposely defending this teacher trying to say "THEY DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH!"

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#2 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
The teacher is 27, not 28... Also I find it funny that his name is Robert Smith
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts
Guy looks like a pimp. If she was hot then I fail to see how hes a sicko.
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
Was she hot? Wait, wait, wait the teacher was a guy? Throw him in the slammer! Its only okay for female teachers to have sexual relations with students! :x
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38684 Posts
happens all the time. one of the teachers @ my old hs was sent to prison for like 3 years for getting busy w/ a student.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
Wow...first time in a long while I have heard of a male teacher/female student The last several cases have been female teacher/male student
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
at 16 you should know whats what
zmbi_gmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 zmbi_gmr
Member since 2008 • 3590 Posts

What I fail to understand is why a teacher would do such a thing knowing damn well that these 'relationships' never end well. Why risk everything for some teacher student companionship...

WasntAvailable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 WasntAvailable
Member since 2008 • 5605 Posts

Was she hot? Wait, wait, wait the teacher was a guy? Throw him in the slammer! Its only okay for female teachers to have sexual relations with students! :xxTheExploited

I was going to use this clip until I read the article, then I read it and I was like, "That's sick >: (." :P

UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 UltimoIce
Member since 2009 • 3074 Posts

Pfft. Most 16 year old females look pretty damn developed to me. I can't blame him for finding one sexually attractive, although I can blame him for the illegal activity, and furthermore having no self control in his decision making (and/or putting himself into bad situations).

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Meh, it is not like a 16 year old girl is the most purest, innocent and naive thing in the world. I bet she doesn't exactly regret it. As long as people are not hurt I don't see why society should put restrictions on relationships with people over 15. 15 year olds could be even more manipuative than a 30 year old sometimes. This is the problem of a excessively puritan society not the guy's or the girl's problem in my view.
T_P_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 T_P_O
Member since 2008 • 5388 Posts

Was she good looking?

zmbi_gmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 zmbi_gmr
Member since 2008 • 3590 Posts

Was she good looking?

T_P_O

The teacher must have thought so. :P

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

The teacher is 27, not 28... Also I find it funny that his name is Robert Smithspazzx625

Edited and you can see my comment on the facebook page of thinking about The Cure :lol:

kittensRjerks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kittensRjerks
Member since 2010 • 3802 Posts

I wonder if she got her A in that class?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 comp_atkins
Meh, it is not like a 16 year old girl is the most purest, innocent and naive thing in the world. I bet she doesn't exactly regret it. As long as people are not hurt I don't see why society should put restrictions on relationships with people over 15. 15 year olds could be even more manipuative than a 30 year old sometimes. This is the problem of a excessively puritan society not the guy's or the girl's problem in my view.kuraimen
there's need to be an age limit somewhere.. in this case the girl was below it so it is illegal.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 comp_atkins

kittensRjerks
*inserts physics themed sex joke here.. maybe something to do with friction*
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 UltimoIce

[QUOTE="kittensRjerks"]

comp_atkins

*inserts physics themed sex joke here.. maybe something to do with friction*

Of course she got an A. He really taught her the meaning of f=ma.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
What is wrong with that? Isn't legal age for sex 16 anyway? I'm not talking about this from an ethical/moral standpoint.
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 spazzx625
What is wrong with that? Isn't legal age for sex 16 anyway? I'm not talking about this from an ethical/moral standpoint. th3warr1or
In Illinois it's 17, I believe. In most of the US it's 18
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Meh, it is not like a 16 year old girl is the most purest, innocent and naive thing in the world. I bet she doesn't exactly regret it. As long as people are not hurt I don't see why society should put restrictions on relationships with people over 15. 15 year olds could be even more manipuative than a 30 year old sometimes. This is the problem of a excessively puritan society not the guy's or the girl's problem in my view.comp_atkins
there's need to be an age limit somewhere.. in this case the girl was below it so it is illegal.

Yeah it is illegal but I don't agree with that age limit. Most countries in the world set the limit around 15 which I think makes more sense. Humans are very sexual and too many restrictions to sexuality is not healthy IMO.
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 UltimoIce

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]What is wrong with that? Isn't legal age for sex 16 anyway? I'm not talking about this from an ethical/moral standpoint. spazzx625

The legal age of consent in most I thought was 17? Some are 16, actually. Herein Nebraska itis 17, fairly certain.

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 spazzx625

[QUOTE="spazzx625"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]What is wrong with that? Isn't legal age for sex 16 anyway? I'm not talking about this from an ethical/moral standpoint. UltimoIce

The legal age of consent in most I thought was 17? Some are 16, actually. Herein Nebraska itis 17, fairly certain.

Well, maybe...I would look it up but since I'm at work I don't really want to leave that sort of creepy trail...:?
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 comp_atkins

[QUOTE="comp_atkins"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Meh, it is not like a 16 year old girl is the most purest, innocent and naive thing in the world. I bet she doesn't exactly regret it. As long as people are not hurt I don't see why society should put restrictions on relationships with people over 15. 15 year olds could be even more manipuative than a 30 year old sometimes. This is the problem of a excessively puritan society not the guy's or the girl's problem in my view.kuraimen

Yeah it is illegal but I don't agree with that age limit. Most countries in the world set the limit around 15 which I think makes more sense. Humans are very sexual and too many restrictions to sexuality is not healthy IMO.

that's one of those never going to change laws.. could you imagine the uproar against anyone who proposed lowering the age of consent to 15? it's be ridiculous. political suicide

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#25 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
My sympathies.
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 UltimoIce

[QUOTE="UltimoIce"]

[QUOTE="spazzx625"] In Illinois it's 17, I believe. In most of the US it's 18spazzx625

Well, maybe...I would look it up but since I'm at work I don't really want to leave that sort of creepy trail...:?

Haha. But it would provide such fun conversation at the water cooler.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kuraimen

I was looking at this age of consent website and I noticed that one of the lowest limits is in Vatican State with 12 :lol:

http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

I was looking at this age of consent website and I noticed that one of the lowest limits is in Vatican State with 12 :lol:

kuraimen
LOL WUT? :|
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rawsavon
There is more at play here than just age. Having been in that spot (a teacher with students at the same ages)...it is hard to explain...but (having been there) you just 'know' it isn't right. At that age especially, there are lines that should not be crossed. Ones that can have far reaching impacts later on in life. ...so much personal/psychological growth happening at that age
Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 Wolls
Member since 2005 • 19119 Posts
Being that he is a teacher he should definitely know better than this and should be prepared to take his punishment. However it looks like he did appologies and own up to it so i guess he cant be all bad
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 UltimoIce

There is more at play here than just age. Having been in that spot (a teacher with students at the same ages)...it is hard to explain...but (having been there) you just 'know' it isn't right. At that age especially, there are lines that should not be crossed. Ones that can have far reaching impacts later on in life. ...so much personal/psychological growth happening at that agerawsavon

By having been there, you mean you fornicated with an underage woman as a teacher? That's my boy!

krazykillaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 krazykillaz
Member since 2002 • 21141 Posts
happens all the time. one of the teachers @ my old hs was sent to prison for like 3 years for getting busy w/ a student.comp_atkins
Same. It was actually really similar to this particular incident.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rawsavon

[QUOTE="rawsavon"]There is more at play here than just age. Having been in that spot (a teacher with students at the same ages)...it is hard to explain...but (having been there) you just 'know' it isn't right. At that age especially, there are lines that should not be crossed. Ones that can have far reaching impacts later on in life. ...so much personal/psychological growth happening at that ageUltimoIce

By having been there, you mean you fornicated with an underage woman as a teacher? That's my boy!

I knew that was going to happen with my post [spoiler] tbh, I would have been disappointed if someone had not gone there [/spoiler]
WasntAvailable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 WasntAvailable
Member since 2008 • 5605 Posts

kuraimen

It says on the Cook Islands that Male-Male sex is illegal but Female-Female sex is legal. :lol: Same in Egypt and Kenya as well apparently.

Papua New Guinea has really weird ones. 16f, 14m and illegal. What the hell does that mean?

yellerbelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 yellerbelly
Member since 2008 • 1008 Posts
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]What is wrong with that? Isn't legal age for sex 16 anyway? I'm not talking about this from an ethical/moral standpoint. spazzx625

Really? Wow - it's 16 here in the UK. Though in cases where there's seen to be a relationship of trust that could be abused (ie Student/Teacher) the age of consent is 18.
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 UltimoIce

[QUOTE="UltimoIce"]

[QUOTE="rawsavon"]There is more at play here than just age. Having been in that spot (a teacher with students at the same ages)...it is hard to explain...but (having been there) you just 'know' it isn't right. At that age especially, there are lines that should not be crossed. Ones that can have far reaching impacts later on in life. ...so much personal/psychological growth happening at that agerawsavon

I knew that was going to happen with my post [spoiler] tbh, I would have been disappointed if someone had not gone there [/spoiler]

Oh, my dear Rawsavon. How long have we been intimate compadres? 2000 posts worth? You should know by now that you can't leave openings when I am stalking. But seriously, what do you mean the same situation?

PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

thats legal here in the uk because she is 16 although its not legal for a teacher to sleep with a student.

but she is 16 so it is not like she was forced into it its just as much her as it is him.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

WasntAvailable

It says on the Cook Islands that Male-Male sex is illegal but Female-Female sex is legal. :lol: Same in Egypt and Kenya as well apparently.

Papua New Guinea has really weird ones. 16f, 14m and illegal. What the hell does that mean?

Many hunter gatherer groups or cultures who are not very exposed to the west's way of doing things still keep a lot of their traditions regarding sex so it is not exactly surprising that the government adapt laws to include them. For example it could be that a ritual initiation or purification is to have homosexual sex with children which was not as uncommon before as people think. The female-female variety could come as the same kind of ritualistic situation sometimes. Sex is one of the most complex human behaviors but what I really find funny is the Vatican State thing given all the recent fuzz about pedophile priests although I looked it up and it seems to be a misunderstanding with a law and the actual age of consent in the Vatican is 14 with 13 being allowed with people no more than 3 years older. I guess that leaves a lot of priests out... or not? ;)
Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#39 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
Death by snu-snu i say!!
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rawsavon
[QUOTE="UltimoIce"]

[QUOTE="rawsavon"][QUOTE="UltimoIce"]

Oh, my dear Rawsavon. How long have we been intimate compadres? 2000 posts worth? You should know by now that you can't leave openings when I am stalking. But seriously, what do you mean the same situation?

Just being a HS teacher with 16 year old students that like to flirt... You (by that I hope most people) just kind of 'know' you shouldn't go there.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
lol what a champ.
FierceWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 FierceWarrior
Member since 2008 • 415 Posts

kittensRjerks

lol, i am sure she did.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#43 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

Meh, it is not like a 16 year old girl is the most purest, innocent and naive thing in the world. I bet she doesn't exactly regret it. As long as people are not hurt I don't see why society should put restrictions on relationships with people over 15. 15 year olds could be even more manipuative than a 30 year old sometimes. This is the problem of a excessively puritan society not the guy's or the girl's problem in my view.kuraimen
It's not so much the age in these situations... It's the relationship.

You're right about the age. Most countries have an age of xonsent of 16 or lower. But most of those countries still have provisions that unless you are an adult, you cannot have a sexual relationship with some with with authority over you (ie a teacher, coach, principal, lagal guardien, etc.)

UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 UltimoIce

[QUOTE="UltimoIce"]

[QUOTE="rawsavon"] I knew that was going to happen with my post rawsavon

Just being a HS teacher with 16 year old students that like to flirt... You (by that I hope most people) just kind of 'know' you shouldn't go there.

The only time I taught high schoolers was when the calculus teacher at my high school was out due to being deathly ill. I taught the class for about 2 months. And I have to say, I really didn't mind teenage girls that liked to flirt. Given, I was a teenager myself. But meh, still didn't complain :).

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rawsavon
[QUOTE="UltimoIce"]

The only time I taught high schoolers was when the calculus teacher at my high school was out due to being deathly ill. I taught the class for about 2 months. And I have to say, I really didn't mind teenage girls that liked to flirt. Given, I was a teenager myself. But meh, still didn't complain :).

It is not a bad thing...nice ego boost. But being 27 makes it...awkward
UltimoIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 UltimoIce

[QUOTE="UltimoIce"]

[QUOTE="rawsavon"] Just being a HS teacher with 16 year old students that like to flirt... You (by that I hope most people) just kind of 'know' you shouldn't go there.rawsavon

Didn't even know you had a teaching degree. Learn something new every day! Yeah, I could see how that would be awkward now...but if it were university girls...wellllllll. Then that's just bad policy not to give into their flirting.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#47 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts
I wish I could have sex with a female teacher.. Everyday she gon wanna teach how she do things even more :) give me A's and B's and after school her S's E's and X's lol :P
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rawsavon
[QUOTE="UltimoIce"]

Didn't even know you had a teaching degree. Learn something new every day! Yeah, I could see how that would be awkward now...but if it were university girls...wellllllll. Then that's just bad policy not to give into their flirting.

...that would be quite different :twisted:
Mochyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Mochyc
Member since 2007 • 4421 Posts
Don't see it as a huge deal to be honest, as long as it was consensual.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
[QUOTE="comp_atkins"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Meh, it is not like a 16 year old girl is the most purest, innocent and naive thing in the world. I bet she doesn't exactly regret it. As long as people are not hurt I don't see why society should put restrictions on relationships with people over 15. 15 year olds could be even more manipuative than a 30 year old sometimes. This is the problem of a excessively puritan society not the guy's or the girl's problem in my view.kuraimen

It's not about being horny, it's about responsibility. Most people at that age aren't quite "developed" when it comes to dealing with consequences. In cases like these, it's quite often the older person taking advantage of the younger person.