16yo Chad bangs gf's mom at naked twister party!

• 151 results
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#151  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@Jankarcop: Two wrongs actions do not make a right one. They might give opportunity for right action, but that does not mean said right action is a direct cause. You seem to think that I am a part of some group which you can easily defeat in public elections. This is the second time you have paired me with someone who you have implicitly said has little chance of governance. This entire time, you have avoided any substantial discussion into whether mature fully developed individuals having sex with teenagers is acceptable. Instead, you shifted your point to simply teenage sex without alerting anyone to the fact that you were doing so. Frankly, it hints strongly at sophistry.

When you are willing to have a good conversation about this topic, feel free to let me know, but please, do not prolong the topic by repeating points without explaining them beyond appeals to tradition or arguments from authority. They are not worth responding to, so I shall say have a nice day.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@BranKetra said:

@Jankarcop: Two wrongs actions do not make a right one. They might give opportunity for right action, but that does not mean said right action is a direct cause. You seem to think that I am a part of some group which you can easily defeat in public elections. This is the second time you have paired me with someone who you have implicitly said has little chance of governance. This entire time, you have avoided any substantial discussion into whether mature fully developed individuals having sex with teenagers is acceptable. Instead, you shifted your point to simply teenage sex without alerting anyone to the fact that you were doing so. Frankly, it hints strongly at sophistry.

When you are willing to have a good conversation about this topic, feel free to let me know, but please, do not prolong the topic by repeating points without explaining them beyond appeals to tradition or arguments from authority. They are not worth responding to, so I shall say have a nice day.

You've gotta understand it's only a wrong action in your opinion. I have no issue with doing such an action as long as it is legal and causes no physical harm, and neither do millions of others. Banging a teen? Sounds like a fun weekend to me, and that's as far as that thought goes.

The two of us have different views on the morality of the issue, lets just leave it at that.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By branketra

@Jankarcop said:
@BranKetra said:

You've gotta understand it's only a wrong action in your opinion. I have no issue with doing such an action as long as it is legal and I wake causes no physical harm, and neither do millions of others.

The two of us have different views on the morality of the issue, lets just leave it at that.

Wrong. I did not say it was wrong, in my opinion. I said there is evidence to suggest that it is unhealthy.

Please do not attribute statements to me which I am free from saying.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Well You said it in the first sentence, so whatever. Studies have shown it is only mentally unhealthy and to a very small degree (rare cases). A lot of natural human behaviors are worse, but we can't stop all of them without putting ourselves into a militaristic nazi state.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 branketra

Good luck with that interpretation.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#156 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

@Jankarcop said:
@sonicare said:
@TheWalkingGhost said:

Both need help. But sex with a 18 year old is legal.

Edit: For people with reading issues, I stated the sex was legal because some are going to skip the article and assume she was arrested for that.

I think she had sex with an 18 yo and a 16 yo. the first one was 18, but the last one states 16 yo boyfriend.

16 is legal in Georgia, and most other states/countries around the world.

I assume the arrest was for drugs/alcohol to minors.

The only law that matters is your own countries as that is the only one enforced on you. 16 is the most common age of consent in the USA, but the laws can be oddly worded.