kobegill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kobegill
Member since 2003 • 22231 Posts

In a recent interview with MTV News, The Game [click to read] relayed Michael Jackson's attempts to end the beef between him and 50 Cent [click to read]. Although the rappers eventually laid the feud to rest (without Jackson's help) the tension between the two still remained. However, The Game has finally taken it upon himself to give a formal apology, not just to 50, but to the whole Interscope label.

"For 50, I'm just gonna apologize to him, just as a man," he told MTV[click here]. "It has nothing to do with music, or beef, or nothing like that. It ain't about being the bigger man. He can take it and say, 'Game is apologizing,' 'Game's a sucka, he's apologizing.' I'm apologizing for me to him, to [Dr.] Dre, to Jimmy Iovine, to Eminem, to all the fans. Because if you think about what Interscope was when we were gellin', man we were it. We were an unstoppable force."

He explained that while he was a member of G-Unit, there were some things he needed to do "for my career to have longevity, and for me to survive in Hip Hop music," and this may have played a part in the dissolving relationship between himself and 50 Cent. He also expressed some regret that G-Unit and the Interscope label did not get to experience the success that it could have had, potentially.

"Now, four albums in, I can say as a man that G-Unit, Game, Aftermath, Black Wall Street, Interscope, Geffen, Eminem, Shady, from [Lloyd] Banks to [Young] Buck to [Tony] Yayo to Dre to whoever; If it woulda kept going: endless paper. Millions of albums sold. Because we were great together."

The Game also expressed his strong belief that, had he and G-Unit (and perhaps Young Buck) not parted ways, many things would have been different.

"Me and Fif's chemistry is what Method Man was to Redman when they get in. Red ain't from Wu-Tang but you know when Meth gets wit' Redman it's goin' down... [Me and 50's] biggest records were together. Whether I was on them or I wasn't on them. Whether he was on them or he wasn't on them. When we were in gellin' writing together as a family, we had it man. If we never would have [broken] up, I think Detox would have been out and we all would have been selling millions from Banks to Buck, and Tony Yayo. I'm going to apologize for my role."

50 Cent and the Aftermath camp have not yet issued a response.

Anti-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Anti-Venom
Member since 2008 • 5646 Posts
it wont be long befoe Game starts dissin them again
Balimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Balimi
Member since 2007 • 1599 Posts
Too much to read, but is he also apologizing for his last cd?
-PuLse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -PuLse
Member since 2009 • 538 Posts

4th album? It better release soon.

And this is stupid. Why is he apologizing now? The beef been dead a long ago, but I guess Game needs publicity for The R.E.D. Album.

BLBxLakers24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 126

#5 BLBxLakers24
Member since 2008 • 1716 Posts

And this is stupid. Why is he apologizing now? The beef been dead a long ago, but I guess Game needs publicity for The R.E.D. Album.

-PuLse

Why does he need publicity? He sells big, he has a big fan base, and put out hits. No one even knows when the album is comin. The game needs publicity funny stuff, he is going to sell weather he apoligizes or not.

-PuLse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -PuLse
[QUOTE="-PuLse"]

BLBxLakers24

Why does he need publicity? He sells big, he has a big fan base, and put out hits. No one even knows when the album is comin. The game needs publicity funny stuff, he is going to sell weather he apoligizes or not.

Game always pops up after disappearing for a length of time. If you're not in the spotlight for a long period of time than you need a way to come back. He is most likely going to diss G-Unit if someone comes out of this.

And I'm a huge Game stan, I know who these things work. 8)

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Orlando_Magic
Member since 2002 • 37448 Posts
Seems awfully late for an apology... publicity stunt.
BLBxLakers24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 126

#8 BLBxLakers24
Member since 2008 • 1716 Posts

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhVx6iFsmR7fvgKy56 Heres the video.

I wish ppl would quit calling stuff a publicity stunt, makes no sense.

mowz00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mowz00
Member since 2004 • 18692 Posts

Too much to read, but is he also apologizing for his last cd?Balimi

in the time you take to read all the replies after your post, you could have read kobe's post

Avatar image for 189245455704665724390135605497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 189245455704665724390135605497
Member since 2002 • 7742 Posts
people still pay attention to the game?
fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 fat_rob
Member since 2003 • 22624 Posts
people still pay attention to the game?WorstGameEver
seriously, game is such a bum...
iHeartCali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 iHeartCali
Member since 2008 • 6198 Posts
[QUOTE="WorstGameEver"]people still pay attention to the game?fat_rob

Game gonna bring the west coast back dog
djwestwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 djwestwood
Member since 2005 • 1260 Posts

Seriously, after the first reconciliation between these two, why would anyone give a crap whether he is apologizing or not. MJ probably never phoned him in the first place.

-PuLse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -PuLse
Game should do a track with Slaughterhouse, id like to see that.Mkavanaugh77
He has done a song with everyone except for Joell Ortiz, I think, and he's suppose to be on Royce's album.
Akawoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 Akawoa
Member since 2008 • 812 Posts
I like a lot of Game's songs, but I try to ignore news about him. The man has a knack for making himself look bad.
HerbertdaPerv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HerbertdaPerv
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts

[QUOTE="fat_rob"][QUOTE="WorstGameEver"]people still pay attention to the game?iHeartCali

Game gonna bring the west coast back dog

He shoulda done that a long time ago.

Detox better do it's job in resurrecting the west coast, I doubt it will considering the first song has TI in it. :roll:Â