Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Ryder004
Member since 2007 • 4371 Posts

I am also guilty of rooting for Sanchez just because he's hispanic:lol:-Halftime-

hopefully ur joking

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts

[QUOTE="-Halftime-"]I am also guilty of rooting for Sanchez just because he's hispanic:lol:Ryder004

hopefully ur joking

I was for the most part, but the point stands that it would be cool to see a premier hispanic QB in the NFL. I think he's unpolished and it may take him a year of sitting but I really think all the hate he's getting is unwarranted.

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Ryder004
[QUOTE="Ryder004"]

[QUOTE="-Halftime-"]I am also guilty of rooting for Sanchez just because he's hispanic:lol:-Halftime-

hopefully ur joking

I am, but the point stands that I'm rooting for him to do well. I think he's unpolished and it may take him a year of sitting but I really think all the hate he's getting is unwarranted.

im also rooting for him because i KINDA like the jets a little bit and i went them to get a franchise QB but i dont think he will sit for a year, being 5th overall pick he will be under center week 1

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts

[QUOTE="-Halftime-"]I am also guilty of rooting for Sanchez just because he's hispanic:lol:Ryder004

hopefully ur joking

there's not that many hispanic QB's in this league, what's wrong rooting for them?  

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 -Halftime-
[QUOTE="Ryder004"]

[QUOTE="-Halftime-"]I am also guilty of rooting for Sanchez just because he's hispanic:lol:andyboiii

hopefully ur joking

there's not that many hispanic QB's in this league, what's wrong rooting for them?  

Indeed. That's why I said it would be cool to see him succeed. It's no different than all the people in China being Rockets fans because Yao plays for them... I don't see what's wrong with it. Plus the dude gets alot of hate for no reason.

I always found it funny how most americans think it's OK to put Italian flags and ish on their liscense plates but the minute a hispanic person shows pride in their country of origin they get labeled as "Disrespecting the USA". It's ridiculous.

Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#56 Colt45fool
Member since 2003 • 79297 Posts

@ Halftime:

I don't hate him AT ALL. I'd LOVE for him to be a premier passer in the league on any team. But I'd rather root for the Jets and the well-being of my team (seriously, idk if there's anything in the world I put over them, and I'm not even joking) than to root for Sanchez. Not going to lie though, when I saw that he was coming out, I was hoping he'd take the league by storm :lol: I just didn't want the Jets trading up for him...though if he fell to #17, and we took him I'd be fine with it.

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 -Halftime-

@ Halftime:

I don't hate him AT ALL. I'd LOVE for him to be a premier passer in the league on any team. But I'd rather root for the Jets and the well-being of my team (seriously, idk if there's anything in the world I put over them, and I'm not even joking) than to root for Sanchez. Not going to lie though, when I saw that he was coming out, I was hoping he'd take the league by storm :lol: I just didn't want the Jets trading up for him...though if he fell to #17, and we took him I'd be fine with it.

Colt45fool

Oh I feel you, I wasn't singling out you when i was saying people were hating on him though. I do think he's better option at QB than you guys have right now but they did give up alot to get him, admittedly.

Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Colt45fool
[QUOTE="Colt45fool"]

@ Halftime:

-Halftime-

Oh I feel you, I wasn't singling out you when i was saying people were hating on him though. I do think he's better option at QB than you guys have right now but they did give up alot to get him, admittedly.

It wasn't even a lot, it was just depth that we couldn't afford to lose. We'll be just as good of a defense without Elam (Jim Leonhard was signed to take his place) and Kenyon Coleman (Marques Douglas will take his place.) My problem is the lack of depth this leaves us with (pretty much, we're screwed if we take an injury at ANY position right now). We had three draft picks in this entire draft. The year before? Six. And before that? Four. We're not adding depth to this team because we trade up every year and have no draft picks. We will NOT win a championship this way. We might compete, but we won't win anything.

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Ryder004
[QUOTE="Ryder004"]

[QUOTE="-Halftime-"]I am also guilty of rooting for Sanchez just because he's hispanic:lol:andyboiii

hopefully ur joking

whats the point of rooting for a race? 

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 andyboiii

Ryder004

because there's not that many successful hispanic QB's in this league so i'm rooting for him. Like Halftime said it's the same as people in China who root for Yao to do well in the NBA. I don't know what seems to be the problem with that

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Ryder004
[QUOTE="Ryder004"]

andyboiii

because there's not that many successful hispanic QB's in this league so i'm rooting for him. Like Halftime said it's the same as people in China who root for Yao to do well in the NBA. I don't know what seems to be the problem with that

it aint no problem i just perosnally think its stupid to root for certain players because they are a certain race. 

its like me saying i wana root for igor olshanky because he is russian and im russian....but i dont. but if u do than thats cool

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
[QUOTE="andyboiii"][QUOTE="Ryder004"]

Ryder004

it aint no problem i just perosnally think its stupid to root for certain players because they are a certain race. 

its like me saying i wana root for igor olshanky because he is russian and im russian....but i dont. but if u do than thats cool

yea but that guy's a ******, who in their right mind would root for him?

i mean, theres only a handful of hispanic players in the league, whats wrong with rooting for one that has the potential to be great at a postition where hispanic's usually aren't?

shoot i hate USC but i like sanchez cause he's hispanic,he's a good player and he seems to be a genually good person. nothing stupid about that

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Ryder004
[QUOTE="Ryder004"][QUOTE="andyboiii"][QUOTE="Ryder004"]

mems_1224

i mean, theres only a handful of hispanic players in the league, whats wrong with rooting for one that has the potential to be great at a postition where hispanic's usually aren't?

shoot i hate USC but i like sanchez cause he's hispanic,he's a good player and he seems to be a genually good person. nothing stupid about that

ya the Igor example was bad because he does flat out suck.

better example. i dont root for Anrei Kerelinko(NBA) and he is kinda good.

but i see where ur coming from, i just dont take much pride in nationality especially in sports, but like i said in my other statement if u do than thats cool.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Ryder004"][QUOTE="andyboiii"][QUOTE="Ryder004"]

Ryder004

but i see where ur coming from, i just dont take much pride in nationality especially in sports, but like i said in my other statement if u do than thats cool.

dont watch the olympics you might blast your brains out
Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Ryder004
[QUOTE="Ryder004"][QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Ryder004"][QUOTE="andyboiii"][QUOTE="Ryder004"]

NetYankEagle

dont watch the olympics you might blast your brains out

i actually do, but only so i know what everyone around me is talking about, and i only pay attention to team USA, i dont even know how russia does, like i said im not a nationalistic guy

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Orlando_Magic
Member since 2002 • 37448 Posts

It's crazy how Heisman candidates can go undrafted in the NFL Draft.... look at Chase Daniel and Graham Harrell...

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 andyboiii
yeah it's pretty crazy, reminds me of that one Oklahoma QB Jason White another heisman winner who didn't get drafted
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
yeah it's pretty crazy, reminds me of that one Oklahoma QB Jason White another heisman winner who didn't get drafted andyboiii
he had no ACL's.....:|
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 andyboiii

he had no ACL's.....:|mems_1224

even if he had no ACL's he wasn't going to be a high draft pick in the first place...

Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Colt45fool

eric crouch, charlie ward....where are they nowwwww?!?!?!

though charlie ward was an OK point guard for the Knicks back in the day.

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Orlando_Magic

eric crouch, charlie ward....where are they nowwwww?!?!?!

though charlie ward was an OK point guard for the Knicks back in the day.

Colt45fool

yeah but those types of QB's are understandable since they were more known for their legs than throwing ability. Same goes for someone like Tommie Frazier who owned my Gators in the 95 Champ game.

QB's like Daniel and Harrell are known for passing though

Chase Daniel

12,000+ career passing yards, 101 career passing TD's and he did it in the Big 12... he was Jeremy Maclin's QB...

Graham Harrell

15,000+ passing yards, 134 career passing TD's and also in the Big 12... he was Crabtree's QB. He put up 5000 yards and 45 TD/9 INT last year lol

Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Colt45fool
lmao, damn...well most of those guys were probably too short, or didnt have the arm strength for the NFL.
Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Ryder004

and Graham Harrell...

Orlando_Magic

watch the senior bowl and you will understand why Graha, Harrel didnt get drafted.

right now he is in Cleveland at tryouts

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 NetYankEagle
the bucs should try those guys out have them compete with freeman
Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Colt45fool

the bucs should try those guys out have them compete with freemanNetYankEagle
/facepalm

they signed byron leftwich son. plus they have luke mccown, and brian griese

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 NetYankEagle

[QUOTE="NetYankEagle"]the bucs should try those guys out have them compete with freemanColt45fool

/facepalm

1. lololol at griese and mccown

2. i didnt know they got leftwich

Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Colt45fool
[QUOTE="Colt45fool"]

[QUOTE="NetYankEagle"]the bucs should try those guys out have them compete with freemanNetYankEagle

/facepalm

1. lololol at griese and mccown

2. i didnt know they got leftwich

McCown could have been a decent starter if given the chance. Griese = lol, but an UDFA wasn't beating him out for the 3rd string job.
Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Orlando_Magic

Jarett Dillard draft profile

can't wait to see him this season :)

TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#79 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts
Percy Harvin is our third absolute steal in the draft.

Randy Moss - character issues 19
Adrian Peterson - injury issues 7
Percy Harvin - character issues 22

lolz peoples, this guy is gonna be the next Steve Smith
Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Colt45fool

TheBigTicket21
Or the next great flop of a Florida receiver ;):P
Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Orlando_Magic

TheBigTicket21

Percy Harvin = character and injury issues lol. But I'm hoping he does well for you guys.

Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Colt45fool

[QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"]Percy Harvin is our third absolute steal in the draft.

Orlando_Magic

Percy Harvin = character and injury issues lol. But I'm hoping he does well for you guys.

+ he runs poor routes, and still has some learning to do at the WR position. He's not really a steal at 22, he was expected to go around there....he's a huge boom or bust type of player.
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 TheBigTicket21

[QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"]Percy Harvin is our third absolute steal in the draft.

Colt45fool

the vikings make the best picks

Vaev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Vaev
Member since 2003 • 10629 Posts

I'm happy with the Saints' first pick.  Neworleans has some decent defensive backage now... Sharpner, Jenkins, with bullocks and young will be vastly better than last season 

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Ryder004

Well anyways i hope my team found their guy they been looking for the past couple of years......or centuries lol

I cant help it but Freeman reminds me a lot of Russel

Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Colt45fool

[QUOTE="Colt45fool"][QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"]Percy Harvin is our third absolute steal in the draft.

TheBigTicket21

Yeah like Troy Williamson :)
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 TheBigTicket21
[QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"]

[QUOTE="Colt45fool"][QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"]Percy Harvin is our third absolute steal in the draft.

Colt45fool

Yeah like Troy Williamson :)

dont forget erasmus james