Do you guys anticipate new albums the same way as you anticipate...

Scuervo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Scuervo
Member since 2004 • 12978 Posts
movies or video games? I don't know about y'all but I don't anticipate music LIKE that :?
nism0sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nism0sigma
Member since 2005 • 686 Posts

I DONT anticipate video games and movies like that but depending on the artists ill get excited about music

Knife_Run

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Knife_Run
Member since 2002 • 4678 Posts
A high profile video game I'll anticipate like mad. Half Life 2, Halo 2, etc I was super hyped for. Movies, I get excited for, but I'll get excited over music waaay more than movies. Video games > music >>>> movies. And I love movies.
Giangio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Giangio
Member since 2003 • 11759 Posts
300 and MGS 4 is gonna be like :o:shock:

Improbus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Improbus
Member since 2003 • 15472 Posts
I usually hear tracks and read a lot about music before I buy it. Video games and movies seem a little more spontaneous and I usually know less about it.
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts
i definately anticipate games and movies more.
Apocalypse33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Apocalypse33
Member since 2006 • 19413 Posts
depends on the album, sometimes, but i dont think any album beats MGs4, Spiderman 3, or Transformers for me
The-Bulldozer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 The-Bulldozer
Member since 2003 • 46303 Posts

300 and MGS 4 is gonna be like :o:shock:
 Giangio

Word

Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Colt45fool
Member since 2003 • 79297 Posts
I anticipate music A LOT more than movies or video games...I can live without video games, or movies...music, ugh....can't even dream of life without it. Music anticipation >>> all, no doubt.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
i really don't anticipate anything.
familyguy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 familyguy77
Member since 2005 • 2238 Posts

I anticipate music A LOT more than movies or video games...I can live without video games, or movies...music, ugh....can't even dream of life without it. Music anticipation >>> all, no doubt.Colt45fool

Word. I get bored of movies really easily since I have ADD, and I still get excited about games, but I was so excited for Hip Hop Is Dead this year, and I'm really hyped for the new Pharoahe Monch album.

Lakersman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lakersman2000
Member since 2003 • 15308 Posts
i dont play games. i like music more but anticipate movies alot more. music>movies>games.
TreyPhan82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TreyPhan82
Member since 2005 • 1731 Posts
music > movies > games for me.

i get hyped for album releases, or even better album leaks. don't hate tho, i always cop the record if its dope. some 06 releases that i was pumped about: hip hop is dead, kingdom come, hell hath no fury, king, 4:21, fishscale, and game theory. that is just a train of thought list...
Wizejoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Wizejoker
Member since 2003 • 17848 Posts
Honestly, I have no idea of what albums are coming out in the next month or two. So, lately, I've been hyping movies and games more. Typically, I'll always hype movies more, but games and music and interchangeable. It just depends on the creative market at the time.
Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Pyro
Member since 2002 • 14564 Posts

really...if i dind't come to this board...i couldn't give two s**** about when an album come sout cuz there is so much s*** already that i haven't listened too that will beat whats new...

movies are always diff and you wanna be in on it cuz well everyone is...and people like discussing and seeing movies together while music you usually listen to alone

games...well for sure...but not as much as I used too...2D generation kills this 3D...SNES > LIFE

Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts

Not really. Though I don't usualy buy new albums I usualy get stuff that's already been released.

However I can't effing wait for Clandestein's new album.

IsThisIt_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 IsThisIt_basic
Member since 2002 • 27130 Posts

i dont play games. i like music more but anticipate movies alot more. music>movies>games.Lakersman2000

Yeah, I don't really play video games anymore either, but most movies are such a waste of time that I think I'd rank them last.  But whatever, I could live without either ... I just need music.

kamicolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 kamicolo
Member since 2003 • 1204 Posts
Anticipation has run out for music, I'm more interested in what new movie is coming out. I used to be about the music, "hey, you hear that remix to Top Back?" I used to be well aware of what new music was out and what was hot. I haven't even purchased an album in awhile, I got a mixtape a week ago. Do anyone prefer mixtapes over albums?
gohantech00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 gohantech00
Member since 2005 • 9216 Posts
When I hype for games, such as when I was hyping Kingdom Hearts 2 and Zelda: Twilight Princess, I was going out of my mind, desperately playing games that were "similar" to them in some sense to hold me over until they came out, and I even have dreams about playing anticipated games. For movie, there are some I anticipate, like a lot that are coming out this year (Shrek 3, Rush Hour 3, Grindhouse, etc.), but I can actually wait for those, unlike games. As for music, when something comes out, it comes out, since I really don't anticipate music. See, with music, it is unpredictable with what songs come out and what they'll sound like, unlike movies and games, where you get trailers to view that show off part of what you'll get to experience in the future, which causes the anticipation. With music, the only anticipation you get out of it is based on how good the artist has been on past releases or some mixtapes they release, and the anticipation comes into place whether or not you think the artist can surpass their skills on their future music or not.
Black-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Black-Demon
Member since 2003 • 28177 Posts
I anticipate music A LOT more than movies or video games...I can live without video games, or movies...music, ugh....can't even dream of life without it. Music anticipation >>> all, no doubt.Colt45fool

Hit the nail on the head with that post.

I can't picture myself not listening to music anymore.
MGSfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MGSfan4life
Member since 2004 • 3892 Posts

I think it all depends on what's coming out, but for the most part I think I anticipate music more than anything else. I love video games, but there's not many instances where I run out to the store on the first day just to pick one up. Music though......if one of my favorite artists is releasing a new album then I'm at the store ASAP. Then if I can't find the album, I'm gonna try like 2 or 3 other stores and see if they have it before I give up and go home. As for movies....I probably get less excited about those. There's some movies that I get hyped about, but even then it's not that big of a deal since I get to see any movie I want for free anyways.

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Orlando_Magic
Member since 2002 • 37448 Posts
I anticipate music much more than videogames or movies. I think I anticipate Orlando Magic games more than music though ;) I simply cannot wait until tipoff of the next game.
kobegill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kobegill
Member since 2003 • 22231 Posts
Its about MGS4 and GTA4 coming out on PS3, fo sho!
murdamuzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 murdamuzik
Member since 2005 • 6498 Posts
yep, i anticipate them all the same. For example Red Gone Wild, I'm anticipating it as much as I anticipated FF XII which was alot ^_^
Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Pyro

I anticipate music much more than videogames or movies. I think I anticipate Orlando Magic games more than music though ;) I simply cannot wait until tipoff of the next game.Orlando_Magic

You liking that the raptors are a better team than the Magic now as well?

Orlando_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Orlando_Magic
Member since 2002 • 37448 Posts

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]I anticipate music much more than videogames or movies. I think I anticipate Orlando Magic games more than music though ;) I simply cannot wait until tipoff of the next game.Pyro

Any team in the league is better than us when we have so many injuries...
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mems_1224
I anticipate music much more than videogames or movies. I think I anticipate Orlando Magic games more than music though ;) I simply cannot wait until tipoff of the next game.Orlando_Magic
yea im like that too. hell im anxsious to see the rockets play the hawks tonight.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mems_1224
[QUOTE="Pyro"]

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]I anticipate music much more than videogames or movies. I think I anticipate Orlando Magic games more than music though ;) I simply cannot wait until tipoff of the next game.Orlando_Magic

yall need more JJ
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#29 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts
[QUOTE="Pyro"]

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]I anticipate music much more than videogames or movies. I think I anticipate Orlando Magic games more than music though ;) I simply cannot wait until tipoff of the next game.Orlando_Magic

They could beat the wolves
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#30 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts
i know for sure i love music at a very high level, but i haven't anticipated an album in a very long time...off course i haven't enjoyed an album in 3 years...
MGSfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MGSfan4life
[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"][QUOTE="Pyro"]

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]I anticipate music much more than videogames or movies. I think I anticipate Orlando Magic games more than music though ;) I simply cannot wait until tipoff of the next game.TheBigTicket21

:lol: Yeah they could.....:(

BTW, props on your avatar and sig. I'm not a huge hockey fan, but the Avs are my team and Joe Sakic has always been my favorite player.
Pyro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Pyro
[QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"][QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"][QUOTE="Pyro"]

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]I anticipate music much more than videogames or movies. I think I anticipate Orlando Magic games more than music though ;) I simply cannot wait until tipoff of the next game.MGSfan4life

BTW, props on your avatar and sig. I'm not a huge hockey fan, but the Avs are my team and Joe Sakic has always been my favorite player.

the Avs need to go back to being the Nordiques...now that team was pimp

at one time...Sakic, Forsberg, Sundin and Nolan...when they were all starting out and were still good (all of them are good but nolan sucks now)

MGSfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MGSfan4life
[QUOTE="MGSfan4life"][QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"][QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"][QUOTE="Pyro"]

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]I anticipate music much more than videogames or movies. I think I anticipate Orlando Magic games more than music though ;) I simply cannot wait until tipoff of the next game.Pyro

at one time...Sakic, Forsberg, Sundin and Nolan...when they were all starting out and were still good (all of them are good but nolan sucks now)

I miss Forsberg. He had to go to the damn Flyers.:(
Avatar image for 189245455704665724390135605497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 189245455704665724390135605497
Member since 2002 • 7742 Posts
[QUOTE="Pyro"][QUOTE="MGSfan4life"][QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"][QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"][QUOTE="Pyro"]

[QUOTE="Orlando_Magic"]I anticipate music much more than videogames or movies. I think I anticipate Orlando Magic games more than music though ;) I simply cannot wait until tipoff of the next game.MGSfan4life

I miss Forsberg. He had to go to the damn Flyers.:(

you'll miss him more now that he's on Nashville.

sparkyroadkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 sparkyroadkill
Member since 2005 • 137 Posts
HELL NO!! Music is my number one thing, choose it over women most of the time.
HaSheeSh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36 HaSheeSh_basic
Member since 2002 • 12509 Posts
HELL NO!! Music is my number one thing, choose it over women most of the time.sparkyroadkill
:|
sparkyroadkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 sparkyroadkill
Member since 2005 • 137 Posts
[QUOTE="sparkyroadkill"]HELL NO!! Music is my number one thing, choose it over women most of the time.HaSheeSh_basic

They too much hassle, a smoke and then going to a decent club is what i prefer to do!
Sportsnut101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 Sportsnut101
Member since 2003 • 7538 Posts
[QUOTE="HaSheeSh_basic"][QUOTE="sparkyroadkill"]HELL NO!! Music is my number one thing, choose it over women most of the time.sparkyroadkill

They too much hassle, a smoke and then going to a decent club is what i prefer to do!

So basically, you don't ever get a woman period because you're too busy with your music.