bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

User Lists: 0

#2 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts
Well things are heating up this week and we have all very good matchups.  I want to see how Philip Rivers does in his first playoff start.
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts
I think I'm most interested in Eagles/Saints.
oscarx21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 oscarx21
Member since 2003 • 748 Posts
Colts - Ravens for me, the former Baltimore team vs the current one, and of course, the best offense vs the best defense- Lets see if the Colts D can stop McNair and what can Manning do against the powerful ravens D, definitely a must watch game even if you dont like the Colts or the ravens. Too bad its at 2:30 PM for me and I get out of work at 3, that means I will probably miss the first quarter again :(
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Rvdecwthug1976
Member since 2005 • 4593 Posts
The Saints/Eagles game is the most interesting for me, I certainly think that a Saturday evening playoff game in New Orleans is going to be very tough for any team to overcome, the crowd will be very hostile and be very loud inside the Superdome and I do not think Philly wants to have to deal with that kind of enviorement
bulett6990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bulett6990
Member since 2006 • 645 Posts
The Saints/Eagles game is the most interesting for me, I certainly think that a Saturday evening playoff game in New Orleans is going to be very tough for any team to overcome, the crowd will be very hostile and be very loud inside the Superdome and I do not think Philly wants to have to deal with that kind of enviorementRvdecwthug1976
Trust me Philly loves it. They would rather go on the road and be underdogs and be in a hostile environment rather than be at home and the favorites. I listen to all the eagles interviews and they like being the dogs. I was really worried about the giants game, more worried than I am with this one, it was a divisional game and anything can happen in a divisional game. and this game is not interesting to me because I already know the outcome in that the eagles will win so why would i be interested lol j/k. But im also interested in Chargers/ Pats. I dont think being the number one seed is the advantage in this case. Tom Brady is 11-1 in the playoffs and the Chargers are a very young inexperienced playoff team.
HumanTorch101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 HumanTorch101
Member since 2005 • 6006 Posts
I am interested in the Philly/Saints game.  I do not think the Eagles have much of a chance, but I will still root for them even though I picked the Saints.  I think that all of the games will be pretty good though.
jswaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#8 jswaim
Member since 2005 • 1320 Posts
WHy why do you do this to me LT I love you man and when you run you kill just dont kill us I what you to lose out right
Avatar image for detroitpistons0
detroitpistons0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 detroitpistons0
Member since 2006 • 12910 Posts
NE vs SD. My 2 favorite teams in the AFC :( I'm not sure who to pick for this game. I think it comes down to the better coach... thats big bill
Avatar image for dallas_cowboys3
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 dallas_cowboys3
Member since 2006 • 5549 Posts
Since Dallas is out I say Indy and Baltimore. I like the Saints and Eagles one as well but I'm most interested in the Indy/Baltimore game. A great offense versus the best defense. Great game.
bulett6990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bulett6990
Since Dallas is out I say Indy and Baltimore. I like the Saints and Eagles one as well but I'm most interested in the Indy/Baltimore game. A great offense versus the best defense. Great game.dallas_cowboys3
Well I am kind of interested in Indy/ Baltimore and not because of the matchup but because I can watch that Baltimore defense cuz i haven seen them play all year.
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dallas_cowboys3
[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"]Since Dallas is out I say Indy and Baltimore. I like the Saints and Eagles one as well but I'm most interested in the Indy/Baltimore game. A great offense versus the best defense. Great game.bulett6990
Well I am kind of interested in Indy/ Baltimore and not because of the matchup but because I can watch that Baltimore defense cuz i haven seen them play all year.

Yeah I haven't followed them either. What do you think about the Philly/New Orleans game? Are you too scared to mention it because they will get BLOWNOUT!!! No just kidding I think it will be a good game. Congratulations to them though for once again being a better team thatn Dallas and making it to the second round.
bulett6990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bulett6990
[QUOTE="bulett6990"][QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"]Since Dallas is out I say Indy and Baltimore. I like the Saints and Eagles one as well but I'm most interested in the Indy/Baltimore game. A great offense versus the best defense. Great game.dallas_cowboys3

Yeah I haven't followed them either. What do you think about the Philly/New Orleans game? Are you too scared to mention it because they will get BLOWNOUT!!! No just kidding I think it will be a good game. Congratulations to them though for once again being a better team thatn Dallas and making it to the second round.

Thanks i appreciate your gracious acceptance of defeat.
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dallas_cowboys3
[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="bulett6990"][QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"]Since Dallas is out I say Indy and Baltimore. I like the Saints and Eagles one as well but I'm most interested in the Indy/Baltimore game. A great offense versus the best defense. Great game.bulett6990

Haha well wait until next year...
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dallas_cowboys3
[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="bulett6990"][QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"]Since Dallas is out I say Indy and Baltimore. I like the Saints and Eagles one as well but I'm most interested in the Indy/Baltimore game. A great offense versus the best defense. Great game.bulett6990

And also, it wasn't easy to say that. 
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dallas_cowboys3

And also, it wasn't easy to say that. 
Avatar image for bloody1f4knight
bloody1f4knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 bloody1f4knight
Member since 2006 • 4922 Posts
I am mostly looking forward to watch Colts @ Ravens game. I picked Colts because I think this is their year to win it all. I know I may sound crazy but I truely think that Payton Manning will play great and carry the team.
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dallas_cowboys3
I am mostly looking forward to watch Colts @ Ravens game. I picked Colts because I think this is their year to win it all. I know I may sound crazy but I truely think that Payton Manning will play great and carry the team.bloody1f4knight
If their defense plays like they did in the Chiefs game then they WILL win it all. I don't have faith in them though so I picked Baltimore.:P
bloody1f4knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bloody1f4knight
[QUOTE="bloody1f4knight"]I am mostly looking forward to watch Colts @ Ravens game. I picked Colts because I think this is their year to win it all. I know I may sound crazy but I truely think that Payton Manning will play great and carry the team.dallas_cowboys3
If their defense plays like they did in the Chiefs game then they WILL win it all. I don't have faith in them though so I picked Baltimore.:P

well it's going to be tough to score many touchdowns against the Ravens D but it's Payton Manning we are talking about. I guess he wasn't playing that good in the Playoffs so far but this was his best season and I think he will over come the tough Ravens D
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dallas_cowboys3
[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="bloody1f4knight"]I am mostly looking forward to watch Colts @ Ravens game. I picked Colts because I think this is their year to win it all. I know I may sound crazy but I truely think that Payton Manning will play great and carry the team.bloody1f4knight

well it's going to be tough to score many touchdowns against the Ravens D but it's Payton Manning we are talking about. I guess he wasn't playing that good in the Playoffs so far but this was his best season and I think he will over come the tough Ravens D

I know I can't wait to see that matchup. It should be great. As long as the Colts o-line protects Manning there should be no problem.
Avatar image for thetombradyhate
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 thetombradyhate
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
Answering the poll: New England @ Sand Diego
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dallas_cowboys3
Answering the poll: New England @ Sand Diegothetombradyhate
Waiting to see Shawne Merriman kill Brady eh?
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Rvdecwthug1976

[QUOTE="thetombradyhate"]Answering the poll: New England @ Sand Diegodallas_cowboys3

Maybe the reason why he hates Tom Brady so much is because he is Jealous that he does not play for Green Bay. :P

dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dallas_cowboys3

[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="thetombradyhate"]Answering the poll: New England @ Sand DiegoRvdecwthug1976

Maybe the reason why he hates Tom Brady so much is because he is Jealous that he does not play for Green Bay. :P

I doubt it. I hate Tom Brayd's guts too and he is the last QB I would want on my team.
bloody1f4knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 bloody1f4knight
[QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="thetombradyhate"]Answering the poll: New England @ Sand Diegodallas_cowboys3

I doubt it. I hate Tom Brayd's guts too and he is the last QB I would want on my team.

Well hate to disagree with you guys but I think Tom Brady is the top 5 QBs in this league right now. I think the Chargers will win the game but it will be a darn close game.
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dallas_cowboys3
[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="thetombradyhate"]Answering the poll: New England @ Sand Diegobloody1f4knight

Well hate to disagree with you guys but I think Tom Brady is the top 5 QBs in this league right now. I think the Chargers will win the game but it will be a darn close game.

O, I never said he wasn't a top QB but I did say I wouldn't want him on my team. Remember when he was oplaying that game or something and he couldn't do it right and a girl said "Maybe you should try throwing under-handed." He said: "Maybe you should shutup!".
bulett6990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 bulett6990
[QUOTE="bloody1f4knight"][QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="thetombradyhate"]Answering the poll: New England @ Sand Diegodallas_cowboys3

O, I never said he wasn't a top QB but I did say I wouldn't want him on my team. Remember when he was oplaying that game or something and he couldn't do it right and a girl said "Maybe you should try throwing under-handed." He said: "Maybe you should shutup!".

You wouldnt want a 3 time superbowl winner who is 10-1 in the playoffs on your team. If I am a GM i would want that player on my team i dont know what your smoking.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
I'm interested in seeing all 4 games. The one I'm most interested in is New England @ San Diego, because I see a field goal winning it. 
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

I'm interested in seeing all 4 games. The one I'm most interested in is New England @ San Diego, because I see a field goal winning it. CommanderShiro

Same here.

bloody1f4knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 bloody1f4knight
[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="bloody1f4knight"][QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="thetombradyhate"]Answering the poll: New England @ Sand Diegobulett6990

You wouldnt want a 3 time superbowl winner who is 10-1 in the playoffs on your team. If I am a GM i would want that player on my team i dont know what your smoking.

maybe he is one of the brady haters.
bloody1f4knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 bloody1f4knight
I wanna see if the Ravens D is really going to punish the Colts running back.
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dallas_cowboys3
[QUOTE="bulett6990"][QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="bloody1f4knight"][QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

[QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="thetombradyhate"]Answering the poll: New England @ Sand Diegobloody1f4knight

Yes I am you can see that in one of my earlier posts in this thread.
bulett6990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 bulett6990
[QUOTE="bloody1f4knight"][QUOTE="bulett6990"][QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="bloody1f4knight"][QUOTE="dallas_cowboys3"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

Yes I am you can see that in one of my earlier posts in this thread.

Why do you hate Brady he seems like a nice guy he's not a jerk or anything its not like he's T.O.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 CommanderShiro
[QUOTE="bulett6990"] Why do you hate Brady he seems like a nice guy he's not a jerk or anything its not like he's T.O.

People hate him because he wins against their teams. I myself was hating Brady for a bit after defeating the Jags this season. I didn't hate him for long though, I still remember the 30 dollars I got from the bet I made the last time the Patriots won the Super Bowl. :P
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Espurs117

Brady>>>>>>every QB in the league.

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 bgres077

Espurs117
Without a doubt, yes.
KFrandsen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 KFrandsen2
Member since 2006 • 11377 Posts
[QUOTE="Espurs117"]

bgres077
Without a doubt, yes.

i agree with that
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bgres077
Finally, the day has arrived!  Too bad I have to work again tonight.  Oh well, the paycheck will be so worth it and when I get that Nintendo Wii, new TV, and new computer for when I go to college I'll be glad I was working all these hours.
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 bgres077
Indianapolis up 6-0 at the end of the first quarter.  A fumble by the Ravens gave the Colts one of their field goals, the Ravens are now about to attempt a field goal.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Espurs117
Dam I cant watch any games, im at my girls house and there like watching some vietnamese show.........dam asian parents.
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 bgres077
Manning throws a pick.  Ravens have the ball with a chance to take the lead.
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 bgres077
The Colts just caught another break.  First a fumble, now McNair thorws a pick at the one yard line.  Colts are bending but not breaking.
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 bgres077
Oh wow the refs missed a call there.  That offensive linemen clearly was not reacting "instinctively" to the defensive player.  Ravens should have had another interception, but Ray Lewis tipped it when McCallister clearly should have had a pick.
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 bgres077
You have got to be kidding me, the Colts just keep getting luckier.  A Vinateri FG hits the crossbar and bounces over and in.  9-3 Colts over Ravens.
HumanTorch101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 HumanTorch101
Well, the Colts have just won.  If someone had told me that the Colts would win, I would have said they were crazy.  I just hope that all the other teams live up to the expectations placed on them.
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Rvdecwthug1976

Good win by the colts after almost everybody picked againist them

The key for the next game is going to be, Philadelphia has to get off to a fast start and get a lead early to try and take the crowd out of it early, Because if New Orleans gets up early in this game, the crowd is going to make life a living hell for Jeff Garcia and the Eagles Offensive Lineman

oscarx21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 oscarx21
Member since 2003 • 748 Posts
Yeeeeeeeeees, cant believe they won with 15 points and no TD, Manning keeps choking, but what a defensive game, off to AFC championship game.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CommanderShiro
Me and my dad couldn't believe what we saw from that Indy/Baltimore game. My dad kept laughing everytime Manning and McNair got picked off. With the Philly/New Orleans game, when I saw Reggie Bush get that one big hit at the beginning. All I could say was, "Welcome to the NFL Playoffs Reggie, Welcome!" Damn what a hit.
HumanTorch101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 HumanTorch101
Me and my dad couldn't believe what we saw from that Indy/Baltimore game. My dad kept laughing everytime Manning and McNair got picked off. With the Philly/New Orleans game, when I saw Reggie Bush get that one big hit at the beginning. All I could say was, "Welcome to the NFL Playoffs Reggie, Welcome!" Damn what a hit.CommanderShiro
So true man.  I yelled "Wow" when I saw that hit.  It was an amazing display.  This game is certainly better than the Colts/Ravens game.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 CommanderShiro
[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]Me and my dad couldn't believe what we saw from that Indy/Baltimore game. My dad kept laughing everytime Manning and McNair got picked off. With the Philly/New Orleans game, when I saw Reggie Bush get that one big hit at the beginning. All I could say was, "Welcome to the NFL Playoffs Reggie, Welcome!" Damn what a hit.HumanTorch101
So true man. I yelled "Wow" when I saw that hit. It was an amazing display. This game is certainly better than the Colts/Ravens game.

Yes this game is much better. I'm sure the fans at the Super Dome are having one hell of a time.