chAzN93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#3 chAzN93
Member since 2004 • 34854 Posts
without a doubt..the most upsetting offseason ever.
justified615

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 justified615
Member since 2007 • 704 Posts

I agree with the above two posters, terrible off-season. I don't know about them Broncos. They went 8-8 last season. Mediocre, I should say.  I think they might do the same this season. Maybe 7-9, no playoffs for them, and that's my guess. They are going on a steady stream to no where. Mike got fired, Cutler left for the Bears, and like I said, I just don't know about this football team. But the 2009 season is creeping up, lets see if they are any good, shall we.

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts
Offseason could have been worse. They had 5 picks in the first two rounds of the draft, and with two first rounders next season they are setting up quite the group of talented youngsters. That won't really help them this year, but look out in the future.
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts
Offseason could have been worse. They had 5 picks in the first two rounds of the draft, and with two first rounders next season they are setting up quite the group of talented youngsters. That won't really help them this year, but look out in the future.wallymartin
Wrong. They don't have two first rounders next year. They traded one of them to get back in the 2nd round this year, another dumb move of the off-season. So if they suck, will they have a high pick for a new QB? Nope. They have to hope Chicago blows, which I doubt.
justified615

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 justified615
Member since 2007 • 704 Posts
Offseason could have been worse. They had 5 picks in the first two rounds of the draft, and with two first rounders next season they are setting up quite the group of talented youngsters. That won't really help them this year, but look out in the future.wallymartin
Thats what I'm thinking about them draft picks. Not now, but later.
chAzN93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 chAzN93
Member since 2004 • 34854 Posts
they went 8-8 with amazing potential because of jay cutler...they wont be the team we could have seen for another few years.
mvphalo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 mvphalo8
Member since 2005 • 10748 Posts

Only positive was they signed Dawkins, but more needs to be done with the D.

Broncos will certaintely struggle against the Chiefs anbd Raiders.

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ryder004
Member since 2007 • 4371 Posts

i say 6-10-0, only because they play in a mediocore devision.

their whole offense is going to change hard, i think they are going to be that team that runs the ball 40-70 plays a game.

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#11 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts
I picked 8-8 But I was think more along the lines of 7-9, but I myself don't think they will have a problem with the Raiders but the Chiefs and the Chargers will be tough for them.
themyrmidon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 themyrmidon
Member since 2007 • 5567 Posts
6-10, give 'em time to grow.
J4y_CNX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 J4y_CNX
Member since 2007 • 347 Posts
Im just happy that the hawks get the number 1 overall pick. At least a top 5 no doubt. Who knows, maybe they will see the age getting to matt hasselbeck and draft some waste by the name of bradford that I hate but think is going to be a decent NFL QB. Either way they will get a up and coming beast. Thanks Denver. BTW, I hope Marshall leaves to so Bowen can see how bad he screwed up with McWaste.
DLateral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DLateral
Member since 2008 • 1240 Posts

I'll give them 6-10 and thats being generous.

Blazer88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#15 Blazer88
Member since 2004 • 2066 Posts

6-10 I guess. Cannot really say how McDaniels will do as coach and with the Denver fans not really behind him it could be rough.

They lost thier franchise QB Cutler which although he was retarded and a whiner he still better than a lot of QB's in the league and that will certainly be a loss.

Picked up the Bears QB, Orton who might be ok at best though.

I am actually pulling for ths team to better though because even though they kind of scewed up with Cutler most of the fault was his since he was the one who kept it going with his unstable phyche and constant whinning,

favre4thewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 favre4thewin
Member since 2008 • 693 Posts

The Cutler trade has been analyzed from every angle and there isn't too much more anyone can say about it.

They made some big draft blunders.  Who trades next years first for a short conerback who doesn't have top end speed?  Nonetheless, you trade next years first for a second round pick this year.  Kudos to the Seahawks.  

As said earlier, their division is weak, so they should get some wins, but its hard for me to say that they won't be a bottom 10 team in the league.  I think that the Chiefs have the potential to jump over them and be the 2nd best team in the AFC West. 

ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ARealChiefsFan
Member since 2005 • 1249 Posts

I said 3-13

Franchise QB traded, and now they have Orton, massive downgrade

Disgruntled franchise WR, just like T.O. in Philly, it won't end well, more downgrade

Signed Dawkins, great pick up, but can one man help a defense that was that porous last year, maybe a little, very slight upgrade

they've done more damage than repairing this team, not to mention they canned Shanahan, I couldn't stand the Rat, but he was a tremendous coach, i think it was a downgrade in the coaching department

but then again McDaniels is unproven, he may be great, but i'd rather have experienced coaching than rookie coaching

All in all, it doesn't matter, because the Chiefs may finally win in Denver!

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts

Broncos will blow and I'll get to see my 'Boys beat em live. You can say their off-season wasn't as bad as perceived, but we are talking about this year right? Because this year they're not gonna any good.Â