A great graphic adventure game, isn't it?

man4the1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By man4the1
Member since 2005 • 45 Posts

I wasn't really optimistic about the game, but It was a great experience despite some minor drawbacks. I must say that the voice acting of the main character is above good in comparison to the monotoneous Aiden Pearce guy. And yeah, I am not getting back to overrated Watch Dogs after this!

Just beat the game and it feels like I watched a pretty good horror movie of Silent Hill type. Sorry for being short, it's kinda late and I am sleepy...

One more thing. After having seen the IGN review, I can only hope that GameSpot doesn't make the same mistake and lets the review to be done by a person who's aware of game genres.

What are you impressions? Am I the only one who really enjoyed the story despite the fact that I was expecting something different?

CXXAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 CXXAL
Member since 2013 • 65 Posts

I totally agree with you. Everyone, including myself, expected it to be an action game like LA Noire. But it's actually an interactive adventure and story telling game with lots of mysteries and stories. It's nice, really.

ROBINOID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By ROBINOID
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

I was very pleased with this game. I will admit though I saw the commercials I never gave it much thought until I rented it. I am definitely glad I did and think this game has a score less than it deserves. It reminded me of the old Sherlock Holmes games yet much more simple and graphically pleasing. I threw together a quick "fan video" and posted to youtube before I would have to return it.