What Android Game are You Playing?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (15888 posts) -

I'm relatively new to tablet gaming. So, most games I play will probably be old hat to many here.

What's surprising to me is considering how easy it is to capture screenshots from Android games, I have yet to see a screenshot thread for Android here.

Temple Run 2

#2 Edited by Alucard_Inoue (8 posts) -

I was playing Castle Clash. It was fun attacking people and stealing resources. I had to delete it though. I didn't enjoying waiting for a day to finish a single upgrade. And money makes you a winner.

Now I'm playing Chess Time. it's multi-platform, so you can play against IOS and Windows users as well as Android users.

#3 Posted by ssvegeta555 (2262 posts) -

I've been playing a lot of Punch Quest and Elder Sign Omens.

#4 Posted by ZEYAAM898 (1921 posts) -

Real Racing 3
Level: 68

#7 Posted by sorata (31 posts) -

Chaos Rings! Was lucky that I got two of the games for sale. SE games are so pricey.

#8 Edited by Barnstable (11 posts) -

Word games, thinking games. The Logos Quiz and 4-Pic games for memory, riddle games for problem-solving, and Figure O'Speech.

#9 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

I'm playing Kingdom Rush Frontier. I just beat the game, but I'm trying to unlock all the unlockables. I kinda wish you could get the other heroes without purchasing them.

#10 Posted by DahLong (233 posts) -

i'm playing magnus ignis

#11 Edited by princetrase (19 posts) -

I'm playing Reign of Dragons by Drecom. It takes about a week to develop a decent deck. It's free to play, but the cash shop is outrageous.

#12 Posted by sorata (31 posts) -

Right now I'm playing Plants vs Zombies 2. Can't put it down urgh.

#13 Posted by crazysun (11 posts) -

I'm playing Mr Bloc