So much for Apple Quality, more bugs in iOS 8.3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

Link

There's no denying, Apple sells a lot of iPhones and always attract a lot of users with style and fashion, however, they are on a software quality decline since Jobs have passed. Since iOS 7, users have had issues before, but it seems to get a lot worst with iOS 8. The latest iOS 8.3, was supposed address the Wi-Fi issues with all iPhones, but only managed to create even more bugs, having users question Apple's software quality.

1. Some users still report that the Wi-Fi issue isn't resolved
  2. Some photo's are now missing in the camera roll and albums (mostly affected on iPad Air 2, with miss chronologically of photos)
  3. iCloud, now shows miscalculated iCloud storage, with some users reporting that their 300 GB shows only 1 GB left as well as basic users are missing 5 GB storage.

Will iOS 8.4 help resolve these issues, or is Apple just go ignore these and just release iOS 9?

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Mister-Man
Member since 2014 • 616 Posts

These bugs aren't widespread. The things you mentioned are isolated incidences in the ratio of 1:100,000, they're not universal as are a lot of Android bugs and fragmentation-related problems.

Should probably worry a lot more about the on-going cycicle garbage going on over on the Android side, actually. It was a nice try, though.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@mister-man said:

These bugs aren't widespread. The things you mentioned are isolated incidences in the ratio of 1:100,000, they're not universal as are a lot of Android bugs and fragmentation-related problems.

Should probably worry a lot more about the on-going cycicle garbage going on over on the Android side, actually. It was a nice try, though.

Keep telling that to yourself

More Links, Another Link regarding battery life issues

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#4 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

I dodged most of these bugs, but my battery does like to deplete itself more rapidly than before on 8.3. Yesterday, I got 8 hours of active use out of it and by around 10pm it was at 10% (unplugged it at 5:30AM).

That's not bad battery life, but I'm used to it stiill holding around a 35% charge by 10PM with heavy usage. I took a look, and the home/lock screen seems to be taking up the most life (even more than Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, lol). So something's goofy there.

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

I don't really notice these bugs. I suppose only the power users notice them.

Chris_Mackenzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Chris_Mackenzy
Member since 2015 • 24 Posts

These bugs automatically get attention, we don't need to specifically notice them.

Wireless Charging

www.qinside.biz