Samsung galaxy s3 games??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

princezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 princezero
Member since 2006 • 202 Posts

Good day guys,

I have the beautiful Samsung Galaxy s3 and i am loving it, however what bummes me out is that it doesnt have a lot of games as the iphone, so please tell me what good games are out there for my beautiful phone.

Thank you very much.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Good day guys,

I have the beautiful Samsung Galaxy s3 and i am loving it, however what bummes me out is that it doesnt have a lot of games as the iphone, so please tell me what good games are out there for my beautiful phone.

Thank you very much.

princezero

Not really sure what more the Iphone, offers minus Infinity blade. ShadowGun, Six-Guns Eternal Legacy, and Cut The Rope. Are some games i really enjoy playing Angry birds is fun if you're into it and i've heard good things about Samurai Vengeance/World of goo.

Hate thinking off the top of my head, should really look at the top games list in the play store.

mariacoelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mariacoelo
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
There are plenty of new games, angry bird, pong shot reloaded, glide n' ride, cannon bubble. These games have totally new concept with the adventures with every levels. horseback tours
dobango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dobango
Hello friends, Samsung Galaxy S3 is meant to be one of the best thanks to that Mali 400MP GPU running at the heart. Samsung is promising big things from the gaming side of things as a result. It's many best free games and apps for Samsung Galaxy S3 available to download. Don't worry, in addition for free, a lot of games for galaxy s3 also guaranteed by high quality with free 3D games view and HD quality games. List of recommended best free android games at google play. Please download and try to install especially for your Samsung Galaxy S3. Best regards Nicholas
SaurabhJethani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SaurabhJethani
Your Galaxy s3 can play many games, and also the HD games for that, your phone should have to be rooted and installed ChainFire 3d on it. As Galaxy s3 is having mali400 GPU chainfire3d can easily enables you to play all sorts of games available on android. And if you dont want to root your phone there are many High end games available for mali400 like ShadowGun, Splintel Cell HD , Assassins Creed: Altair cronicles and if you prefer some racing games there is NFS Shift , GT Racing , Asphalt 5 and there are lots of games available in market. Market have many games full with fun like Angry Birds, World of GOO, Amazing Alex etc. And if you are a hardcore gamer and wanted to play hd action games I better Recommend Gameloft Games for that..... Hope this will be Helpfull for you..
rickliao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rickliao
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts

Your Galaxy s3 can play many games, and also the HD games for that, your phone should have to be rooted and installed ChainFire 3d on it. As Galaxy s3 is having mali400 GPU chainfire3d can easily enables you to play all sorts of games available on android. And if you dont want to root your phone there are many High end games available for mali400 like ShadowGun, Splintel Cell HD , Assassins Creed: Altair cronicles and if you prefer some racing games there is NFS Shift , GT Racing , Asphalt 5 and there are lots of games available in market. Market have many games full with fun like Angry Birds, World of GOO, Amazing Alex etc. And if you are a hardcore gamer and wanted to play hd action games I better Recommend Gameloft Games for that..... Hope this will be Helpfull for you.. SaurabhJethani

agree with this