Legion of Heroes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alvin_joseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By alvin_joseph
Member since 2014 • 110 Posts

This is my first time to encounter to this game. What I could say is… This game is so amazing! At first, I found it difficult to play but, later on, I enjoyed playing and I found it more exciting than in other MMORPG games. What I liked most is you don’t wait too long just to upgrade your weapons and the levels. You will enjoy most the game because every time, there are new heroes created and added to the lists. And remember, It is a mobile game.

There are many things one can do in this, but it isn’t an over-saturation. It’s hard I imagine to find that perfect balance of “stuff” versus “too-much stuff” but I think this is a pleasant balance. And you don’t have to get tickets (sadly, in other games) or to pay real money just to do any of it that I have seen yet. Most of what I have experienced is level-based or something to that nature. One of the problems I had in some mobile RPGs were you had to get tickets. Tickets drove the game. And to get them more often than not you had to play nonstop or spend real money. This game is good!

MMORPG’s has PVE features or what we know as Player vs Environment (Mobs, Monster, witches, big rodents, wild boar, etc.). Players will move in an open world and encounter monsters where combat will be turn-based. Players will recruit an army of heroes and if possible, form a party or group to defeat their enemies.

You will experience also the PVP or what we know is Player versus Player. Unlike with other games, you can take on difficult challenges and clash in massive 45 v 45 PVP conflicts.

THIS GAME IS A MUST-SEE!

However the game is like any other MMO; there is more to do than just quest. There is presumably an end-game, and there are several chapters to the main story (and of course… a narration). You won’t blow through it all in one sitting . . . believe me, I tried it. Each time you enter combat, you lose a point off your morale gauge. When that runs to zero, you can’t enter combat until it refills which is a good way of saying “take a break from the game for a bit.” However, purchasing elixirs with money, or unlocking them in the game, will refill the gauge and let you go on with things as you see fit. You can look for ways to unlock them in the achievement list and seek those paths out if you so wish. You can also use gold (in-game currency) to recharge your morale, which is a nice because it’s a pretty abundant source. So, what can you say about this game? I want it to hear from you. Thanks!

expertTCEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 expertTCEM
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

look very interesting

alvin_joseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 alvin_joseph
Member since 2014 • 110 Posts

@experttcem: Yeah! Thanks a lot! This game is cool!

YuriSabondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 YuriSabondo
Member since 2014 • 48 Posts

Guild War Event started to celebrate the addition of "Guild vs. Guild"

Legion of Heroes turns out to have some surprising depth.” - MMORPG.com

“I was really impressed by how this game looks. I don’t do a lot of mobile gaming outside of my Vita, but a full 3D mobile MMORPG sounded too good to be true.” - onRPG.com

Lead your army to victory in the epic new 3D MMORPG Legion of Heroes! Choose your hero, build your army, and embark on an epic adventure of war and triumph in the only open-world fantasy MMORPG designed specifically for mobile. Experience incredible adventures, dynamic tactical combat, intense PvP, and much more as you defeat the evil Antares! Collect more than 100 heroes with unique skills, and take on daily missions and challenging dungeons while you climb to the top of the leaderboards!

http://loh.nexonm.com/Beta/Index.aspx

played this game once, yeah at first found this interesting but as the game goes on my interest just fade. Slightly better than average!