Just got the Droid Razr M and I have a few questions...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

Okay, Google Play is awesome since I can have my entire music collection on it without worrying about memory card space.

Anyway...

1. How do I set a song I have on Google Play as my ringtone?
  2. Is Google Play compatible with Ringroid? Because I can't find my songs with it to edit them.
  3. How is the battery life? It sucked on my old one.
  4. How do I set it for silent? On my old phone (Droid Ally) I could swipe the sound icon to set for silent and the phone icon to put it back. Does the Razr M have something similar?

If I think of more questions I'll let you know. Thanks in advance.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
Figured out how to put my phone on vibrate! :D This is an awesome phone. It's far better than the Droid Ally. :D
IvanElk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 IvanElk
Member since 2008 • 3798 Posts

Okay, Google Play is awesome since I can have my entire music collection on it without worrying about memory card space.

Anyway...

1. How do I set a song I have on Google Play as my ringtone?
  2. Is Google Play compatible with Ringroid? Because I can't find my songs with it to edit them.
  3. How is the battery life? It sucked on my old one.
  4. How do I set it for silent? On my old phone (Droid Ally) I could swipe the sound icon to set for silent and the phone icon to put it back. Does the Razr M have something similar?

If I think of more questions I'll let you know. Thanks in advance.

The-Apostle
1. I think you need to download the song onto your phones physical memory to set it as your ringtone though I could be wrong (experience from my nexus). 2. Honestly I don't know what ringdroid is but the above solution for #1 should work. 3. It can be whatever you want really. My moto droid 1 and 2 was getting through the full day with good amount of use on one charge. My rezound also did, but struggled a bit depending on how much internet browsing I did. My nexus gets through the day pretty much guaranteed as long as I am not constantly using it. So in the end it depends how you use it. If you like to game most likely you will need to put it on the charger before the day is done, But do I think you are going to struggle with less than acceptable battery life most likely not. 4. It appears you solved this one