This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for CrazyRacerXtrem
CrazyRacerXtrem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CrazyRacerXtrem
Member since 2011 • 27 Posts
i was just wondering is the IOS worth getting? or is it just a rip off?
mjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mjc  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 12723 Posts

I guess the cheapest device would be an iPod Touch. If you don't mind touch screen controls, there are a bucket load of awesome games available for it at bargain prices.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#3 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Tens of millions of iPad, hundreds of millions of iPods and iPhones, and billions of apps downloaded from the App Store.

A ripoff? Nope -- don't think so. :P

CrazyRacerXtrem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CrazyRacerXtrem
thanks guys but, i can update my iphone 4 to the IOS .... should i do it? i hear alot of peoples phones get bugs & glitches n stuff from it.
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#5 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
thanks guys but, i can update my iphone 4 to the IOS .... should i do it? i hear alot of peoples phones get bugs & glitches n stuff from it.CrazyRacerXtrem
Are you talking iOS 5? My wife updated her iPhone 4 to iOS 5, and has had no problems. The update offers quite a few instantly noticeable improvements. I'd update ASAP.
mjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mjc  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 12723 Posts

thanks guys but, i can update my iphone 4 to the IOS .... should i do it? i hear alot of peoples phones get bugs & glitches n stuff from it.CrazyRacerXtrem
Ahh sorry. You must be on iOS4 and thinking of going to iOS5 (as muscialmac said). I've also got an iPhone 4 and upgraded when they first released the (free) update. Not a single problem!

CrazyRacerXtrem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CrazyRacerXtrem
yea haha for second there i was wondering what u guys were going on bout :P but ye if they havnt had problems with it i think i might update mine :) thnx for all your help guys :)
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#8 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

Uh, yeah.

BluesKing527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BluesKing527
Member since 2009 • 441 Posts
Yeah. It has a lot of fun Games and achievements (well some games have them). Touch controls MIGHT be a little tricky to get down but once you do it's really fun. Glitches? I have actually never ran into glitches though there are some times where the games do crash but it's pretty rare. Have fun.
CrazyRacerXtrem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CrazyRacerXtrem
Yeah. It has a lot of fun Games and achievements (well some games have them). Touch controls MIGHT be a little tricky to get down but once you do it's really fun. Glitches? I have actually never ran into glitches though there are some times where the games do crash but it's pretty rare. Have fun.BluesKing527
thnx will do :)