jmjones586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 jmjones586
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

So I had played a couple of different cash games and Pocket7Games is legit. There are people who claim it's a scam but I can attest that it is not, I have won money on it. I started off slow, I was down some money but as my skill in the games improved I started to win money. The games are fun and addicting. There are also tournaments both free and not free. I have won a couple of the tournaments, tournaments are where I started to get ahead.

Even if you don't have money to put into it you can still win money, you start to earn bonus cash and you can turn that into real cash. You can also turn in-game tickets in for cash, gift cards, or other real items. For me, I have been most successful with Dunk Shot, Bing Clash and Cube Blast. I'm not writing this for any gain, I just believe P7G is better than it's competitors and would love to see more people start playing to compete with.

I recommend at least giving it a try with the in-game tickets and see how you do! As I said, you don't have to put a dime toward it if you don't want to so you have nothing to lose!

Here is where to download: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pocket7games-play-for-cash/id1402595440

I'd also like to request you use my join code, we both gain bonus cash if you use it, thanks! Join Code: rhU1rEL