InnerGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By InnerGame
Member since 2018 • 200 Posts

I’m looking for good tank games on mobile. Can you help me? I like a military materiel and want to play mobile games which have realistic tanks. I heard about World of Tanks, World Of Steel, Iron Force, Armored Warfare. WoT and AW have better scores than WOS and IF. I rarely play mobile games, so I need your help.

Ready4Run

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 Ready4Run
Member since 2018 • 62 Posts

I have played AW and got much fun, that game has a good tank control graphics and realistic models thought.

putrokasi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By putrokasi
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

Hi all!

I am still a bit of a noob on War Thunder. I started with planes, but now I am getting more and more drawn to tanks. I seem to do better in RB than AB, which I find a bit odd for a noob. But I guess it may have something to do with me being first a conscript in Finnish army (infantry) and later working as a crisis management soldier. This makes e.g using the terrain sort of automated for me https://omegle.onl/

Finally to the question! I really would like to give the simulator battles a try. But I think it would be a good idea to be at least a bit ready for them. So what are the things I should learn first? Target recognition is obvious, and improving my firing accuracy is a no-brainer. These I can practice easily in making a custom match and playing with bots. But are there any other important skills I should hone before entering simulated battles?

zerafshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 zerafshan
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

@innergame: yes few games are quiet interesting i will share list