Cirre777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Cirre777
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Been grinding on this game for days! Ive unlocked a bunch of things on my behalf but I do not have a counsel to help get the other stuff. I've used a wbid already and got like some random stuff like just one bronze booster and the prison superman. Can someone who has gotten far in the system version of this game please help me? I need my batman beyond arkham Harley still. Please let me know soon.
PoptartOG3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PoptartOG3
I can help u unlock every skin in the console unlockables ex: batman beyond, Arkham harley, knighfall bane, the secret reward, and all the wallpapers; if u can get me the new 52 batman and superman skin. I'll just need ur WBID account and re-unlock everything on my phone.
ALazyTree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ALazyTree
can u log in to your IOS with my WBID please? I want the Batman Beyond Skin and the Superman Prison Skin. Thank you very much mega_benny@sympatico.ca Beg4Mercy
psexton12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 psexton12
I have ios version, would like to link with a console account for prison superman, anyone let me please? It would be greatly appreciated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 01962003
[QUOTE="ALazyTree"]can u log in to your IOS with my WBID please? I want the Batman Beyond Skin and the Superman Prison Skin. Thank you very much mega_benny@sympatico.ca Beg4Mercy

I have done it.
shiijei12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shiijei12
HI please help me also to unlock batman beyond for my iOS username : chrisjsegundo@gmail.com password: a987654321 Thank you very much :D
Nmillard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nmillard12
I need help unlocking console. Would someone help me. Login is Nathanielmilesmillard@gmail.com jellied1
token714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 token714
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I have completed the iOS version, thus I have every console bonus unlocked except for the "Superman Portrait" (that requires 30 log-ins [once per day], so that takes time). I want everything on iOS to be unlocked, but mainly looking for Arkham Harley, Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, Prison Superman, and New 52 Flash. login: breoncp90@aol.com code: superman1
Kagerou_Beat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kagerou_Beat
Yeah, can someone help em with the costumes as well? WBID: fayyadbuharie@ymail.com Code: alphaomega321
dylanismad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dylanismad
can you get me the batman beyond, arkham harley and knightfall bane for ios? kyukoliver@yahoo.co.uk Crazy666 (needs capital ;)) thanks
EgeBerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 EgeBerk
Hi there, I am currently playing the ios version of injustice and would really appreciate it if someone could link with my account for the bonus content.I would be really apprechiated.(I play on iPad.)I've been searching for a full unlocked account for hours but couldn't found yet.This account also has all the console unlocks including the hidden reward.I need the ios unlocks badly. Email:egeberk98@hotmail.com Password:heytbe01 Thanks for the help.
Sparkix2nz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sparkix2nz
can u get me batman beyond and ill apreciate it if u do message me back if u can plz
Sparkix2nz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sparkix2nz
I can help u unlock every skin in the console unlockables ex: batman beyond, Arkham harley, knighfall bane, the secret reward, and all the wallpapers; if u can get me the new 52 batman and superman skin. I'll just need ur WBID account and re-unlock everything on my phone.PoptartOG3
can u get me bat man beyond on ios
Sparkix2nz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sparkix2nz
send me an email at sparkix@live.com for my wbid for batman beyond on ios
batman3451

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 batman3451
i need to unlock batman beyond for ios. ive unlocked batman beyond, arkam harley and nightfall bane for console
strooke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 strooke
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Please help me.I too need batman beyond My WBid is bsbasim4@gmail.com Pass bhuytrfv5
metalkidz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 metalkidz
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hi

I 'm really appreciated if someone help me unlock stuffs for my iOS version, please pm me to get my WBID and password

Thank you very much!

mattleexd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mattleexd
Hello everyone I have all the console unlocks (backgrounds, batman, arkham harley) however i don't have the console version. I am almost finished with the IOS game and I will appreciate it if someone is wiling to trade with me using their WBID account with all the unlocks for the ios version. Please let me know and reply me in this forum or to my email: matthewleeloktin@gmail.com Appreciate it.
tota77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tota77
need help to unlock my ios jail superman id tctay77@gmail.com pw ttc881221 thanks a lot in advance
jacamoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jacamoore
Playing on IPAD and need a console player with unlocks jacamoore@gmail.com ninanina1 Thank you in advance for the kind soul willing to help.
Kungfool111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Kungfool111
If anyone is able to do my account as we'll for ios unlocks that u get from playing console it would be nice. Username: kungfool111@yahoo.com Pass: sharkfin1
thedirtydirty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedirtydirty
Is anyone still helping iOS users? I don't have the console game, but could use some unlock help on the app. My WBID login info is hooveri@goldmail.etsu.edu red456 Thanks kindly out there.
thedirtydirty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 thedirtydirty
Is anyone still helping iOS users? I don't have the console game, but could use some unlock help on the app. My WBID login info is hooveri@goldmail.etsu.edu red456 Thanks kindly out there.
Avatar image for achilleus_bertos
Achilleus_Bertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By Achilleus_Bertos

ATTENTION i looked at this youtube video and it gave me alot of stuff for the ios including batman beyond, arkham harley, 2 sliver packs, 40,000 credits and heaps of other stuff.take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTCOJotTEAM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUJLhl7F6CxSc-bp_zs137Jg