davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

Loved the story but not nearly long enough to keep me interested in this game. I mean they missed a lot of opportunities to keep you immersed in the game. The open roam will only last so long before I desire to play a game with a strong story that last longer. This was a fairly short game, but hilarious as hell. Not nearly enough heist, I never reached a million until the very end of the game.

I'm a little disappointed really. I was expecting so much more, I mean I bought a tank after beating the game and thinking...why I never got to use this in a mission to blow stuff up? Why I never got to do an epic dog fight in the air, or fight while sky diving? These are just a few things, this game is way over hyped and rated, but it is the best in the series so far, except for maybe...vice city, now that game had a lot of depth in it, lots of cars, and satisfying weapons, liked how people would bleed if poked while running away. Also the radio stations for like talk radio sucked in this game not very funny like it was in vice city.

chrisfire77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By chrisfire77
Member since 2002 • 106 Posts

I totally agree David.

Plus only two television stations? So little to watch in the movies, and this is Vinewood after all. It is a spectacular world that they created but after the post credits it doesn't really draw you in enough, and I am the same now, looking for another game with a strong story that I can play for longer.

Personally, I would have loved a much longer narrative and more options to keep you invested after the main storyline is over.