Who dislikes cheaters in online matches?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

parazels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 parazels
Member since 2013 • 49 Posts
I really dislike gamers who play online by top-teams in FIFA and ProEvolution Soccer. I guess there is the same situation in all the other sports simulators (NHL, NBA, NCAA etc). So why do most of players choose Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United or Brazil? There are hundreds teams in the games! Don't these people support their local weaker teams like Toulouse, Newcastle or Scotland in reality? It means these gamers ARE afraid to lose. What a disgrace! In my opinion it is not challenging to win having 11 or more superstars in staff. It is a coward tactics! And it annoys. Hey, "champions"! How about winning without superstars? Guys, understand: the weaker team you play by, the more hardcore match you have! I always choose a "middle" team. The matches become more realistic and tense. The number of mistakes is increasing in both sides. And you can't blame your opponent anymore if he has a team with the same skills as your.
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

That's not cheating.

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RevanBITW
Member since 2013 • 739 Posts

I really dislike gamers who play online by top-teams in FIFA and ProEvolution Soccer. I guess there is the same situation in all the other sports simulators (NHL, NBA, NCAA etc). So why do most of players choose Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United or Brazil? There are hundreds teams in the games! Don't these people support their local weaker teams like Toulouse, Newcastle or Scotland in reality? It means these gamers ARE afraid to lose. What a disgrace! In my opinion it is not challenging to win having 11 or more superstars in staff. It is a coward tactics! And it annoys. Hey, "champions"! How about winning without superstars? Guys, understand: the weaker team you play by, the more hardcore match you have! I always choose a "middle" team. The matches become more realistic and tense. The number of mistakes is increasing in both sides. And you can't blame your opponent anymore if he has a team with the same skills as your.parazels

You're asking people to take an inferior team to whats available to them and then call them cowards and cheaters for not doing as you wish. The problem isn't them, it's you.

CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts
This one dude picked the Raiders and raped my ass a couple months back, it doesn't matter how good the team is.
GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#5 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts
Well, I hate when people cheat/cheese in online games, but what you described isn't cheating at all. If the other person chooses a top-tier team, then you can as well. Nothing is forcing you to play as a weaker team. Personally, I love it when I choose a lesser known team and the person I'm playing with does as well. But if I choose Estoril Praia, and the other guy goes with Chelsea, then I'm changing to Man U. Or Real Madrid. Or Bayern Munich. Problem solved.
ice144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ice144
Member since 2005 • 3350 Posts

I personally love beating the kids who only pick the best teams(aka Barcelona/real madrid/miami heat) or who try to abuse a tactic(1-3-1 zone in 2k comes to mind).  I make sure to always taunt the hell out of them too, people who cheese get no respect from me.

It feels even better by the fact that i never pick an overpowered team in any game.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
So if I'm understanding the OP correctly he's confused as to why the most popular teams get chosen the most in online matches? "Herp why do people pick Manchester United and not some team from South Korea's 2nd league"
parazels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 parazels
Okay, take a look. 20000000 players (FIFA + PES) play by 4 - 8 teams in online matches. Is it well? It is boring! We get too many similar matches. Why are there all the other 999 teams in the games? The people, who choose superstars, automatically take a great advantage in a match. Is it okay? Ferrari vs Subaru! It means you lose whatever cool driver you are! And yes, I dislike Ferrari! I suppose the developers should limit playing by top teams for novices. You want to play as Barsa? No problem! Work your way up from bottom to the top and pick out "elite" teams! THIS would be fairly! The same scheme has been working in racing simulators and online shooters. The better you play the better content you get.
GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#9 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts
[QUOTE="parazels"] The people, who choose superstars, automatically take a great advantage in a match.

No they do not. As I already explained.
RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RevanBITW

Okay, take a look. 20000000 players (FIFA + PES) play by 4 - 8 teams in online matches. Is it well? It is boring! We get too many similar matches. Why are there all the other 999 teams in the games? The people, who choose superstars, automatically take a great advantage in a match. Is it okay? Ferrari vs Subaru! It means you lose whatever cool driver you are! And yes, I dislike Ferrari! I suppose the developers should limit playing by top teams for novices. You want to play as Barsa? No problem! Work your way up from bottom to the top and pick out "elite" teams! THIS would be fairly! The same scheme has been working in racing simulators and online shooters. The better you play the better content you get. parazels

I like how you've backpedalled to now the game needs to force people to play weaker teams. Everybody has the equal ability to pick whatever team they want, and most people likes it that way. Deal with it.

parazels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 parazels
Okay, guys! Enjoy the matches like Barsa-Real Barsa-Barsa Real-Real That is the "perfect soccer"! Bravo, gloryhunters!
RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RevanBITW

Okay, guys! Enjoy the matches like Barsa-Real Barsa-Barsa Real-Real That is the "perfect soccer"! Bravo, gloryhunters!parazels

It's a video game, maybe you should be doing something else if it gets you this mad.

parazels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 parazels

[QUOTE="parazels"]Okay, guys! Enjoy the matches like Barsa-Real Barsa-Barsa Real-Real That is the "perfect soccer"! Bravo, gloryhunters!RevanBITW

It's a video game, maybe you should be doing something else if it gets you this mad.

It IS my favorite game so I am annoyed that some gloryhunters use the most easy ways to win. The developers should limit them.
RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RevanBITW

[QUOTE="RevanBITW"]

[QUOTE="parazels"]Okay, guys! Enjoy the matches like Barsa-Real Barsa-Barsa Real-Real That is the "perfect soccer"! Bravo, gloryhunters!parazels

It IS my favorite game so I am annoyed that some gloryhunters use the most easy ways to win. The developers should limit them.

They're giving themselves the best chance to win. Get over it.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#15 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
I actually agree with him that it makes the game kind of dull. Nobody wants to play the 49ers every single time they get into a ranked match. But, it certainly isn't cheating and it doesn't completely ruin the game.
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
[QUOTE="JML897"]So if I'm understanding the OP correctly he's confused as to why the most popular teams get chosen the most in online matches? "Herp why do people pick Manchester United and not some team from South Korea's 2nd league"

You know... I can't think of many people who played with the Lakers against me online. It's pretty much always Heat/Thunder/Clippers or oddly enough Golden State.
bl00dline954

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bl00dline954
Member since 2013 • 140 Posts

I agree with some of the other comments. It doesn't count as cheating in my opinion but I too have been annoyed by people picking the best teams. I actually enjoyed it more when people picked random teams. Now if you want to talk about cheating, talk about those lame boosters in COD.

parazels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 parazels

Okay, I agree "cheater" is not quite a correct word here. But as a matter of fact it is. It really dissapoints, when your opponents are always choosing the most powerful teams. So their players just run faster, take better positions and take more accurate shots!

That is why I convinced developers should work it out somehow.

Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
I can't wait till2K14, when I play with the Rockets, to be a 'cheater'