Which NFL team do you think will win the Super Bowl?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#1 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9728 Posts
I think the Seahawks will win it all.
RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 RevanBITW
Member since 2013 • 739 Posts
Nope.
monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#3 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts

This is the Falcons year I think. If they had any kind of running game, they would have easily closed out the Seahawks, and probably would have closed out the 49ers too. But Turner had nothing left, and they blew both those leads because of it. Steven Jackson will be the final piece.

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RevanBITW

This is the Falcons year I think. If they had any kind of running game, they would have easily closed out the Seahawks, and probably would have closed out the 49ers too. But Turner had nothing left, and they blew both those leads because of it. Steven Jackson will be the final piece.

monkeytoes61
I don't trust Atlanta's defense. They just never impress me when I watch them. Granted I haven't watched them very much. My Superbowl pick would be the 49ers.
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
I'll just say the Packers. :D
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts
[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]

RevanBITW
I don't trust Atlanta's defense. They just never impress me when I watch them. Granted I haven't watched them very much. My Superbowl pick would be the 49ers.

Two rookies at CB for ATL? Sounds like a gape. Obviously the Bills will win it all this year.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#7 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
If the Jags win, I'll get Blaine Gabbert tattooed on my bicep
CreatureRising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#8 CreatureRising
Member since 2006 • 1541 Posts
Philly. Why? I really don't know.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
Not the Texans
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts
Go LIONS!!! :P I actually think my Lions have a shot to make the Playoffs this year. However, if I had to bet, I actually think it'll be Denver or Atlanta. Denver should have won it last year but were 1 horrible play in the secondary from beating Baltimore. I think they were and still are the most complete team along with Atlanta. Seattle has a great shot too with that defense and if Russel Wilson doesn't take a step back. Same thing with the Niners if Kappernick can show he's not a flash in the pan.
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts
[QUOTE="roboccs"]Go LIONS!!! :P I actually think my Lions have a shot to make the Playoffs this year.

I think they are having a horrible preseason, It doesn't look good. I just shelled 2k for season tickets so I hope they are at least in the hunt in December. I think this is the year of the colts.
RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RevanBITW
[QUOTE="DaBrainz"] I think this is the year of the colts.

Based on what? lmao
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DaBrainz
[QUOTE="RevanBITW"][QUOTE="DaBrainz"] I think this is the year of the colts.

Based on what? lmao

11-5 last year + Luck is looking like he could be the best QB in the league right now+ defense might be improved + its just a educated guess because the season hasn't even started yet.
RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RevanBITW
[QUOTE="DaBrainz"][QUOTE="RevanBITW"][QUOTE="DaBrainz"] I think this is the year of the colts.

Based on what? lmao

11-5 last year + Luck is looking like he could be the best QB in the league right now+ defense might be improved + its just a educated guess because the season hasn't even started yet.

Remember when the Dolphins went 11-5? Remember when the Chiefs went 11-5? Same thing here except they found their QB. So it's not like they'll be at bottom of their division, but they won't do anything special until they can really improve that roster.
GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9728 Posts
[QUOTE="DaBrainz"][QUOTE="roboccs"]Go LIONS!!! :P I actually think my Lions have a shot to make the Playoffs this year.

I think they are having a horrible preseason, It doesn't look good. I just shelled 2k for season tickets so I hope they are at least in the hunt in December. I think this is the year of the colts.

I've heard that the Lions added new players to their secondary and don't forget about Megatron.
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 roboccs
[QUOTE="DaBrainz"][QUOTE="roboccs"]Go LIONS!!! :P I actually think my Lions have a shot to make the Playoffs this year.

When will people realize preseason means nothing. I seem to recall a dominant 4-0 preseason leading to an 0-16 regular season... They'll be fine. They're keeping their cards close to their vests. Bush out of the backfield receiving will be a huge boost ala Jahvid Best back a few years ago when they started 5-0.
-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
I'd pick the Seahawks right now. Niners and Denver would be my other choices.
Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

[QUOTE="DaBrainz"][QUOTE="roboccs"]Go LIONS!!! :P I actually think my Lions have a shot to make the Playoffs this year. GameboyTroy

I've heard that the Lions added new players to their secondary and don't forget about Megatron.

This team is awful. 

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

The Oakland Raiders.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

Luck is looking like he could be the best QB in the league right now.DaBrainz

lol

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RevanBITW

[QUOTE="GameboyTroy"][QUOTE="DaBrainz"] I think they are having a horrible preseason, It doesn't look good. I just shelled 2k for season tickets so I hope they are at least in the hunt in December. I think this is the year of the colts.Put_in_Kitna

This team is awful. 

Put_In_Hill
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DaBrainz
[QUOTE="roboccs"][QUOTE="DaBrainz"][QUOTE="roboccs"]Go LIONS!!! :P I actually think my Lions have a shot to make the Playoffs this year.

When will people realize preseason means nothing. I seem to recall a dominant 4-0 preseason leading to an 0-16 regular season... They'll be fine. They're keeping their cards close to their vests. Bush out of the backfield receiving will be a huge boost ala Jahvid Best back a few years ago when they started 5-0.

I don't care about the preseason record but I do care about how the starters play. I see that Stafford cannot hit Reggie Bush when he runs a flat route and I see that Pettigrew still cant catch when it hits his hands. I see a starting running back that can't run up the middle and I see a 2nd and a 3rd running back that don't have the speed to run outside.
roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 roboccs
[QUOTE="roboccs"][QUOTE="DaBrainz"] I think they are having a horrible preseason, It doesn't look good. I just shelled 2k for season tickets so I hope they are at least in the hunt in December. I think this is the year of the colts.DaBrainz

I don't care about the preseason record but I do care about how the starters play. I see that Stafford cannot hit Reggie Bush when he runs a flat route and I see that Pettigrew still cant catch when it hits his hands. I see a starting running back that can't run up the middle and I see a 2nd and a 3rd running back that don't have the speed to run outside.

Nah, I'm still not too worried. I seem to recall Joey Harrington's last season with the Lions he looked really good in a few preseason games then stunk in the regular season. We'll see how they look Thursday against the Pats. I still won't put too much stock into it good or bad though. And I don't expect the running game to pick up too much even though they have Bush now... I expect him to do more receiving of short passes and making people miss. He'll break the occsional long run too. Overall though, they're running game will rank in the bottom 25 and I'm ok with that as long as Stafford can protect the ball like he did 2 years ago.
youngmurk911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#24 youngmurk911
Member since 2004 • 3895 Posts

lions baby

Avatar image for Zombiekiller360
Zombiekiller360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zombiekiller360
Member since 2006 • 389 Posts

Da Bears

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 RevanBITW

lions baby

youngmurk911

Da Bears

Zombiekiller360

Both of you, get out.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 roboccs
[QUOTE="RevanBITW"]

[QUOTE="youngmurk911"]

lions baby

[QUOTE="Zombiekiller360"]

Da Bears

Both of you, get out.

:lol: I'm just glad we're so close to NFL (and college) football starting!
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#28 godzillavskong
Member since 2007 • 7904 Posts
I'm pulling for my Niners, but I'm not sure they can do it with the key injuries they've had. It's gonna be a great season for flag football this year.
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 godzillavskong
[QUOTE="roboccs"][QUOTE="RevanBITW"]

[QUOTE="youngmurk911"]

[QUOTE="Zombiekiller360"]

Da Bears

Both of you, get out.

:lol: I'm just glad we're so close to NFL (and college) football starting!

I concur. Can't wait!!!!!!
BallinRawlings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BallinRawlings
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I can definitely see the Philadelphia Eagles coming out of the NFC ; As long as we suffer no injuries, our defense is decent and getting a lot better and as for our offense. Michael Vick ( Nick Foles ), LeSean McCoy , DeSean Jackson, Riley "KKK" Cooper WEAPONS. Our Backups, can do the job to. we're pretty stacked ; The coaching remains to be see though , we're playoff bound at least .
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
I can definitely see the Philadelphia Eagles coming out of the NFC ; As long as we suffer no injuries, our defense is decent and getting a lot better and as for our offense. Michael Vick ( Nick Foles ), LeSean McCoy , DeSean Jackson, Riley "KKK" Cooper WEAPONS. Our Backups, can do the job to. we're pretty stacked ; The coaching remains to be see though , we're playoff bound at least .BallinRawlings
hahahahaha
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts
I can definitely see the Philadelphia Eagles coming out of the NFC ; As long as we suffer no injuries, our defense is decent and getting a lot better and as for our offense. Michael Vick ( Nick Foles ), LeSean McCoy , DeSean Jackson, Riley "KKK" Cooper WEAPONS. Our Backups, can do the job to. we're pretty stacked ; The coaching remains to be see though , we're playoff bound at least .BallinRawlings
#DreamTeam
monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#33 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
:lol: Thanks for the good laugh
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 godzillavskong
Nothing wrong with pulling for your team, but the Eagles have a big uphill battle, especially in that division. Skins, Giants, and Cowboys all look better, at least on paper. Offensively I think the Eagles will be good. It's their D that's suspect IMO. I can't name 1 LB on that squad.
Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

Did he just list Riley Cooper as a weapon? Other than his mouth he has nothing explosive. 

godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 godzillavskong

Did he just list Riley Cooper as a weapon? Other than his mouth he has nothing explosive. 

Put_in_Kitna
Yeah. He's gonna be my first pick this year in fantasy football.lol
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
[QUOTE="BallinRawlings"]I can definitely see the Philadelphia Eagles coming out of the NFC ; As long as we suffer no injuries, our defense is decent and getting a lot better and as for our offense. Michael Vick ( Nick Foles ), LeSean McCoy , DeSean Jackson, Riley "KKK" Cooper WEAPONS. Our Backups, can do the job to. we're pretty stacked ; The coaching remains to be see though , we're playoff bound at least .monkeytoes61
:lol: Thanks for the good laugh

Douche's new account?
DFray919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DFray919
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Redskins will win the NFCEast and the SuperBowl.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#39 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Who I want to win? Broncos, because go Peyton Manning you heart breaking choke artist.

Who I think will win? i don't know. Going into this year if I had to pick one team it would be the Seahawks.

Zuzuvela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Zuzuvela
Member since 2013 • 1993 Posts
As an unbiased Falcons fan.......Ive a feeling that the Saints may just be the team to watch with a improved defense and Payton back. Gonna guess that the divisional finals will be AFC: Broncos vs ??? (Dont think it'll be the patriots, maybe the Bengals or the Colts) NFC: Saints vs 49ers
Lostboy1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42 Lostboy1224
Member since 2007 • 3425 Posts
S.F. 49ers!!
Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts
No choke for Manning this year and Broncos take it.
CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts
[QUOTE="Zuzuvela"]As an unbiased Falcons fan.......Ive a feeling that the Saints may just be the team to watch with a improved defense and Payton back. Gonna guess that the divisional finals will be AFC: Broncos vs ??? (Dont think it'll be the patriots, maybe the Bengals or the Colts) NFC: Saints vs 49ers

gtfo
Thesuperstar2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#46 Thesuperstar2k
Member since 2012 • 372 Posts
patriots
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DaBrainz
Ok I change my answer to Denver. Say what you want about Manning but his receivers are always WIDE open. How do they constantly catch balls with no one within 5 yards of them? Has anybody played any man coverage on them yet?
CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts
Jacksonville Jaguars or the New York Giants.
ChiefvsGordon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#49 ChiefvsGordon
Member since 2005 • 1085 Posts

well my raiders suck.........so ill throw a curve ball and go with the vikings. my reason is stupid but i think AP is such an awesome player. Give him a ring lol