whatever happen, with moss, t.o., & chad johnson?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

youngmurk911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#1 youngmurk911
Member since 2004 • 3895 Posts

so much talent and skill, but what happened? do you beleive calvin johnson would go down that road eventually?

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#2 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts

so much talent and skill, but what happened? do you beleive calvin johnson would go down that road eventually?

youngmurk911
Calvin Johnson is nothing like those guys. Those three did too much talking, and when the play on the field couldn't back it up anymore, they disappeared. Johnson hardly does anything like that.
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
They got old. It happens. Eventually Calvin Johnson will get old.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
Yes, every players gets older and their performance starts to drop, it's inevitable.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
do you beleive calvin johnson would go down that road eventually?youngmurk911
You mean get old? Probably.
Major_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Major_Snake
Member since 2007 • 5271 Posts

Different era. That era of WR's were divas. Now they are old and not as productive or give more off the field issues.

This era's top recievers are more professional, Fitz, Andre Johnson, Megatron. They too will eventually get old and their numbers will drop too. It happens.

CADMAN_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#7 CADMAN_3
Member since 2003 • 1189 Posts

Moss still playing, well trying. T.O and Chad are drama queens. If they would have spent more time playing instead of trying to get all the attention they would still be out there playing. Teams got tired of all the BS that came with these 2 clowns. Cincy had a simple game and the Pats was more complicated system and Chad was to dumb to understand it. It happens when you're on a team that just says run down field and get open.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

If they would have spent more time playing instead of trying to get all the attention they would still be out there playing.

CADMAN_3

You realize that T.O. is 38 right? You can probably count the number of 38 year old wide receivers in the NFL on one hand. Even Donald Driver is younger.
Chad Johnson's 34 which is up there in age too. He was just flat-out bad with the Patriots last year, his talking had nothing to do with it.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 No_Hablo_Ingles
...and Chad was to dumb to understand it...CADMAN_3
I always found it amusing when someone calls someone else dumb/stupid/retarded/etc., and have grammatical errors in their post. It's "...and Chad was too dumb..."
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

They got old.

CADMAN_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CADMAN_3

[QUOTE="CADMAN_3"]...and Chad was to dumb to understand it...No_Hablo_Ingles
I always found it amusing when someone calls someone else dumb/stupid/retarded/etc., and have grammatical errors in their post. It's "...and Chad was too dumb..."

Oh excuse me mr. perfect grammer.

No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 No_Hablo_Ingles

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="CADMAN_3"]...and Chad was to dumb to understand it...CADMAN_3

'grammar' I rarely correct someone's grammar, it's just humorous when those who call other people 'stupid' make common mistakes. Like when someone 'your an idiot'
monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#13 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
[QUOTE="CADMAN_3"]

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"] I always found it amusing when someone calls someone else dumb/stupid/retarded/etc., and have grammatical errors in their post. It's "...and Chad was too dumb..." No_Hablo_Ingles

'grammar' I rarely correct someone's grammar, it's just humorous when those who call other people 'stupid' make common mistakes. Like when someone 'your an idiot'

While I think correcting people's grammar on the internet is pointless, No Hablo has a point. If you're going to call someone an idiot, don't mix up something like you're vs your, something I personally had nailed down in the 2nd grade.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
[QUOTE="youngmurk911"]

monkeytoes61
Calvin Johnson is nothing like those guys. Those three did too much talking, and when the play on the field couldn't back it up anymore, they disappeared. Johnson hardly does anything like that.

Eh I still feel bad for Chad. Because at least with him he was just a clown, a funny guy. Nothing about him came off malicious the way TO did, or lazy the way Randy Moss did. Chad seemed like a good teammate, and willing to have fun in the No Fun League. Apparently he was an idiot, because how you blunder a chance to play with Tom Brady is beyond me.
CADMAN_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CADMAN_3

[QUOTE="CADMAN_3"]

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"] I always found it amusing when someone calls someone else dumb/stupid/retarded/etc., and have grammatical errors in their post. It's "...and Chad was too dumb..." No_Hablo_Ingles

Whatever dude. Saying he was to dumb was about the Pats system that they have. Chad himself admitted to having a hard time catching on. Not he was a dumb person. Just not smart enough for a very complex system being used. Not every team use's that complex of a system. You can be a smart person, but dumb when it comes to other things.

qmdqwd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 qmdqwd
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Eh I still feel bad for Chad. Because at least with him he was just a clown, a funny guy. Nothing about him came off malicious the way TO did, or lazy the way Randy Moss did. Chad seemed like a good teammate, and willing to have fun in the No Fun League. Apparently he was an idiot, because how you blunder a chance to play with Tom Brady is beyond me. Commercial Refrigerators
BatCrazedJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BatCrazedJoker
Member since 2012 • 1611 Posts
Sure, they got old and so will Calvin Johnson...everyone gets old and their production drops.
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts

They got old? Players can't play forever. T.O. has severe off the field issues, Chad Johnson was on the verge of a comeback until he snapped this summer (I always liked Ocho because he never had off the field issues, but now that is no longer the case). And Randy just can't play anymore. He dropped that perfect flea flicker Sunday. If Randy had just been motivated his entire career, then he could have been the GOAT, better than Rice. And yes Calvin will go that road because he will get old and eventually retired. As far as personality wise? You would have seen that by now. Calvin is a humble individual with humility, which is a great trait for a human to have. I am so glad that Calvin has an elite QB, because he is going to just keep dominating the league. I mean the guy caught 12 tds with a broken Culpepper at QB. Now that he has Stafford, this Lions team is awesome, and Calvin is awesome. A diva you would need to watch out for if he ever becomes good ( I don't think he will be) is a guy like Blackmon. I miss Chad and TO and Moss, but as long as there are still elite WRs like AJ Green, Julio, etc, Ill be fine. The NFL is so crazy nowadays that they would probably suspend somebody if they did an Ochocinco or TO or Joe Horn celebration. INTEGRITY!!!!!!!! :roll:

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#19 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

[QUOTE="youngmurk911"]

monkeytoes61

Agreed, CJ is a class act !!!