We all know about Oden and Durant,but the real question is...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kdt55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 kdt55
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts
Who will the Atlanta Hawks pick at 3??  They need a center or a pg.  Maybe Conley, or perhaps Hibbert.  These guys are projected to go later but they are the best at there positions IMO.  I know a lot of people like Noah, but I'm not sold on him just yet.  Oh yeah, and there is supposed to be this center with great potential from China going as soon as 3..forgot his name.
Fanboynot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fanboynot
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
The player from China you speak of is Yi Julian(something like that). I watched him play and he plays more like a quicker Dirk Nowitzki. He has excellent size at seven foot, has long shooting range, excellent hops, and can get to the rim with quickness. I think ATL will pick Mike Conly at 3 and the best available player at 11, or they might trade that 11 pick.
viberooni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 viberooni
Member since 2003 • 1396 Posts
They need to trade down and draft Mike Conley Jr, that guy is gonna be great and would be perfect for Atlanta. They can get him later than 3 though.
Nene33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nene33
Member since 2007 • 7870 Posts
I think they'll go tall, so either Al Horford, Yi Jianlian, Yoakim Noah or maybe even Roy Hibbert, depending on Nate McMillan's vision of how he wants to play.
adamf_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 adamf_17
Member since 2005 • 238 Posts
I think they'll pick the best available player at the 3 spot (Horford or Wright) and then wait and see what happens with the 11th pick.  I think they'll roll the dice and see if Conley lasts until the 11th pick and then choose Acie Law if he doesn't.  They may also attempt to use one of their young pieces to trade back up into the top 10 in order to get Conley.
suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 suikoden352
Member since 2004 • 808 Posts
well, they can't pick hibbert this year cuz hibbert pulled out and is gonna stay another year at georgetown so yeah. the hawks will prolly look to go pg more than c and go w/ conley and then go for c maybe at 11 unless they trade that pick away for somethin better.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
Whomever is picked #7 will be a the bust of the draft, the Wolves always find him, and if they can't they will trade them for him.
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts
I bet tha Hawks take Al Horford from Florida
butterlou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 butterlou
Member since 2005 • 161 Posts

Oden? I still think everyone is giving him way too much credit. Please. Durant and Brandan Wright are the way to go. From there Acie Law or just wait til next year.

The real question is can the NBA make the age limit higher? College basketball was on fire this year and it only helps these players to brush up their game. They aren't going to get the soft calls as they did in school. However, to see them on rosters in video games and on newspaper tabloids with DNP isn't cool. I hate to see potentially good players get the boot all bc they left school early to ride the pine when they could of been better.

butterlou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10 butterlou
Member since 2005 • 161 Posts
Horford guys!? Take Noah too then.... can you be anymore clueless? Do you guys even watch basketball?
Gamer556

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gamer556
Member since 2006 • 3846 Posts

Oden? I still think everyone is giving him way too much credit. Please. Durant and Brandan Wright are the way to go. From there Acie Law or just wait til next year.

The real question is can the NBA make the age limit higher? College basketball was on fire this year and it only helps these players to brush up their game. They aren't going to get the soft calls as they did in school. However, to see them on rosters in video games and on newspaper tabloids with DNP isn't cool. I hate to see potentially good players get the boot all bc they left school early to ride the pine when they could of been better.

butterlou

Oden has the most potential to be a dominant center, and that's the best position to carry your team with. He's an easy pick at #1, IMO.

Vulpix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Vulpix7
Member since 2005 • 1474 Posts

I'm glad to see Acie Law's name here. He may not be seven feet tall but neither is Steve Nash and he does pretty good for himself.

(Yes I realize Law is no Nash, but that wasn't my point) 

Nene33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Nene33

Horford guys!? Take Noah too then.... can you be anymore clueless? Do you guys even watch basketball?butterlou

I'd like the Bulls to take Noah, so Atlanta really should pass on him. 

Nene33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Nene33

I'm glad to see Acie Law's name here. He may not be seven feet tall but neither is Steve Nash and he does pretty good for himself.

(Yes I realize Law is no Nash, but that wasn't my point) 

SeanGillet

If Atlanta pick a big guy at 3, they can try and get Acie Law at 11.