Suns, Spurs GM 4 RECAP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LessThanMarcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LessThanMarcus
Member since 2003 • 655 Posts

- As a spurs fan I'm not gonna blame the refs although it was obvious. The spurs blew this game. Only complaint I have is with the traveling. Suns travel a lot more than the spurs. It is a fact. Duncan moves his feet an inch, TRAVEL. Marion takes EXACTLY 4 STEPS without dribbling to the basket, no TRAVELING what so ever.

- Nash is a p---y. Like gm 3 when he got kneed he jumped back 10 feet. Today he gets bumped. BUMPED. NOT ELBOWED or CLOTHESLINED (like bell), BUMPED, falls down like a little p---y he is and then decides to flail his arms back. Waiting 3 seconds after his acting job then getting up to attack Horry. 

- Unfortunately for the Suns, Amare is an idiot. Typical uneducated thug, grew up in the projects with no father had nothing else to do but get tatted on the neck and play basketball. I would be suprised if the guy can read. He had to run on the court. Rule states that if you take one step on the court you automatically get suspended. So it looks like there's gonna be no Diaw or Amare.

- In my opinion the winner of game 5 is the winner of the series. We'll see if the suns can take it without two starters.

- Offense wins games, defense wins championships. That being said Nash will never win an NBA title.  Couldn't do it with Dirk, no way in hell can he do it with the thug.

sixringz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sixringz1
Member since 2004 • 1116 Posts
wow sound like someone has sour grapes.  It's just one game man.  Both teams get away with stuff, so the crying isn't gonna get you any sympothy on this board.  I'm a bulls fan you don't hear me crying.  If the team wins, they win.  Unless there is a BLATANT call at the end of the game that decides the outcome, there's no need to complain. 
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

You can say whatever you want about the refs but Horry full blown bodychecked Nash, and in the game before he took a knee right in the old giggleberrys. Then there was game 1 where he put up 31 with that gash on his nose bleeding like Niagra falls. What does he do? He gets right back up and keeps playing. That cut would have kept half the players in the league out of the game. The guy is a trooper.

Knowledge33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Knowledge33
Member since 2007 • 841 Posts

- As a spurs fan I'm not gonna blame the refs although it was obvious. The spurs blew this game. Only complaint I have is with the traveling. Suns travel a lot more than the spurs. It is a fact. Duncan moves his feet an inch, TRAVEL. Marion takes EXACTLY 4 STEPS without dribbling to the basket, no TRAVELING what so ever.

- Nash is a p---y. Like gm 3 when he got kneed he jumped back 10 feet. Today he gets bumped. BUMPED. NOT ELBOWED or CLOTHESLINED (like bell), BUMPED, falls down like a little p---y he is and then decides to flail his arms back. Waiting 3 seconds after his acting job then getting up to attack Horry.

- Unfortunately for the Suns, Amare is an idiot. Typical uneducated thug, grew up in the projects with no father had nothing else to do but get tatted on the neck and play basketball. I would be suprised if the guy can read. He had to run on the court. Rule states that if you take one step on the court you automatically get suspended. So it looks like there's gonna be no Diaw or Amare.

- In my opinion the winner of game 5 is the winner of the series. We'll see if the suns can take it without two starters.

- Offense wins games, defense wins championships. That being said Nash will never win an NBA title. Couldn't do it with Dirk, no way in hell can he do it with the thug.

LessThanMarcus

Stoudemire is not a thug. He actually owns his own restaurant in Pheonix. His father died when he was 11. I'd say that Stoudemire is doing quite well. 

viberooni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 viberooni
Member since 2003 • 1396 Posts
Could you possibly whine any harder? Nice statements on Amare as well, real smooth stuff. Idiot.
Solid_Snake_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Solid_Snake_7
Member since 2004 • 3398 Posts
Nash is one of the best in the league, as a player and as a person. When you see someone criticising him, it is obvious that the person has issues.
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

- As a spurs fan I'm not gonna blame the refs although it was obvious. The spurs blew this game. Only complaint I have is with the traveling. Suns travel a lot more than the spurs. It is a fact. Duncan moves his feet an inch, TRAVEL. Marion takes EXACTLY 4 STEPS without dribbling to the basket, no TRAVELING what so ever. Refs miss traveling calls all the time , but Duncan got caught. Lets move on shall we ?

- Nash is a p---y. Like gm 3 when he got kneed he jumped back 10 feet. Today he gets bumped. BUMPED. NOT ELBOWED or CLOTHESLINED (like bell), BUMPED, falls down like a little p---y he is and then decides to flail his arms back. Waiting 3 seconds after his acting job then getting up to attack Horry. Nash did embelish the hit a little bit , but at that point in the game it was a flagrant foul with malicious intent then Horry starts throwing elbows. I think he should get 2 games in total.

- Unfortunately for the Suns, Amare is an idiot. Typical uneducated thug, grew up in the projects with no father had nothing else to do but get tatted on the neck and play basketball. I would be suprised if the guy can read. He had to run on the court. Rule states that if you take one step on the court you automatically get suspended. So it looks like there's gonna be no Diaw or Amare. Rules are rules , and the both deserve a suspension .... but that other junk you just spewed is hot garbage.Rumor has it that Tim Duncan also left the bench at a different point in the game and that the league is also looking at that. He may be suspended too.

- In my opinion the winner of game 5 is the winner of the series. We'll see if the suns can take it without two starters. Timmay might not be there too.

- Offense wins games, defense wins championships. That being said Nash will never win an NBA title. Couldn't do it with Dirk, no way in hell can he do it with the thug. Actually , they are not that bad defensively. They just play an up tempo ****and give up a lot of points. They have good defensive players in Bell , Marion , Diaw , and Amare is pretty good at times too.

LessThanMarcus

My 2 cents.

ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 ZebethOrZebes
Member since 2004 • 5997 Posts
Man, the TC is really bitter. You'd think Amare Stoudemire and Steve Nash conspired to kill his father.
Gamefan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Gamefan1986
Member since 2005 • 1325 Posts

IMO the refs were giving the Suns all the calls the whole night, Suns made like 15 more free throws..but that doesn't really explain the turnaround at the end of the game, the only thing that happened there was the Spurs missed easy shots that they usually make. Like how many times is Ginobili going to miss easy layups? And Horry was just trying to foul Nash and stop the clock, no malicious intent...just a hard foul, but I think him, Diaw, and Stoudemire should all get suspended for GM 5.

PS - Raja Bell is the biggest flopping piece of crap I have ever seen. One play in the 2nd half I slowed up on my DVR...he jumped into a Spur just standing there and flew back like 3 feet to get the idiot refs to call a charge...Nash is the only player on the Suns that I like...all the others tick me off.

romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 romocop33
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
Cheap Shot Rob had a nice hip check on nash. maybe his old-age dimentia kicked in and he thought they were playing hockey. nash is canadian, after all.